RemedySpot.com

Re: [SPAM] question for all &Ron

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Marla

I have NS and am not on remicade. I take prednisone and methx. It has been real good for me. I am in a wheelchair mostly but can walk with a walker. I get tired so I don't go far with the walker. Just around the house. The Doctors say I am getting stronger and I can see it. I don't know if I will ever walk much anymore but it isn't getting worse. I am driving again with the help of hand controls. It is the lower half of the body that is affected most.

If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. I will tell you anything you want to know.

Jackie

[sPAM] question for all & Ron

I was wondering if there is anyone with neuroSarc, and what medications are you taking and are they helping, Ron, I know you are in a wheelchair, did you try anything like Remicade to try and stop the progression of the sarc? Anyone else that has Neuro Sarc and has is on or has been on something that has at least stop the progression of the neuro symptoms. I beginning to think that maybe Remicade is not my answer, and that I should try another drug, any suggestions, I read someone was on Imuran and when the dose was decreased she got burning again, and I just read that and still I forgot who said it. I just wonder if maybe I'm going down the wrong road, and need to be looking into something else???? Thank you for your time I so appreciate all of you so much, Blessings to all, Marla --

Guest guest

Marla

I have NS and am not on remicade. I take prednisone and methx. It has been real good for me. I am in a wheelchair mostly but can walk with a walker. I get tired so I don't go far with the walker. Just around the house. The Doctors say I am getting stronger and I can see it. I don't know if I will ever walk much anymore but it isn't getting worse. I am driving again with the help of hand controls. It is the lower half of the body that is affected most.

If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. I will tell you anything you want to know.

Jackie

I was wondering if there is anyone with neuroSarc, and what medications are you taking and are they helping, Ron, I know you are in a wheelchair, did you try anything like Remicade to try and stop the progression of the sarc? Anyone else that has Neuro Sarc and has is on or has been on something that has at least stop the progression of the neuro symptoms. I beginning to think that maybe Remicade is not my answer, and that I should try another drug, any suggestions, I read someone was on Imuran and when the dose was decreased she got burning again, and I just read that and still I forgot who said it. I just wonder if maybe I'm going down the wrong road, and need to be looking into something else???? Thank you for your time I so appreciate all of you so much, Blessings to all, Marla --

Guest guest

Jackie Thank you so much, I do like to hear how each one is doing, what medication they are on, it is helpful, I was on prednisone for a long time and it made me crazy, I would get so upset over the smallest things, and depressed. then I started Methotrexate and was able to get off the Pred. and was good up until the fall, been getting worse since then, so need a new drug, and it may not be Remicade, Thank you for sharing with me I do so appreciate you, Marla

Marla

Jackie

-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer@...www.marykay.com/mbramer

Guest guest

Jackie Thank you so much, I do like to hear how each one is doing, what medication they are on, it is helpful, I was on prednisone for a long time and it made me crazy, I would get so upset over the smallest things, and depressed. then I started Methotrexate and was able to get off the Pred. and was good up until the fall, been getting worse since then, so need a new drug, and it may not be Remicade, Thank you for sharing with me I do so appreciate you, Marla

Marla

Jackie

-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer@...www.marykay.com/mbramer