RemedySpot.com

Re: darlene from

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

im looking at it now and the only thing it says is photos help no add button or nothing.. werid huh?

jessicaNeed a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.

Guest guest

im looking at it now and the only thing it says is photos help no add button or nothing.. werid huh?

jessicaNeed a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.

Guest guest

K i sent you updated pics of all of us, wait till you see how big seth got lol he is a man now compared to his last pic.

and i am half the person i was also lol lost all the steroid weight. sheriff still looks the same but there is a pic of our new baby Mandour, Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.

Guest guest

K i sent you updated pics of all of us, wait till you see how big seth got lol he is a man now compared to his last pic.

and i am half the person i was also lol lost all the steroid weight. sheriff still looks the same but there is a pic of our new baby Mandour, Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.

Guest guest

, I will be glad to add the photos for you but I do want you

to check one more thing ---- when you get into the photos, up at

the top in the right hand corner, it should say "Add Photos". You

click on that and just do what it says..............check that out. If

yours does not say that, then you have something wrong somewhere.

Let me know.

Hugs,

Darlene

NS Co-Owner/Moderator

darlene from

I will forward the pics to you and you can add them,, there is no way I can add them.

Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.

Guest guest

, I will be glad to add the photos for you but I do want you

to check one more thing ---- when you get into the photos, up at

the top in the right hand corner, it should say "Add Photos". You

click on that and just do what it says..............check that out. If

yours does not say that, then you have something wrong somewhere.

Let me know.

Hugs,

Darlene

NS Co-Owner/Moderator

darlene from

I will forward the pics to you and you can add them,, there is no way I can add them.

Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.

Guest guest

The "Add Photos" should be right above the "Photos Help".

Hugs,

Darlene

jessica

Guest guest

The "Add Photos" should be right above the "Photos Help".

Hugs,

Darlene

jessica

Guest guest

send your pics to me and I will add them to a folder under

your name --- and will move your others to it.

Hugs,

Darlene

i found my pics but there is not add button :( what did i do wrong

Guest guest

send your pics to me and I will add them to a folder under

your name --- and will move your others to it.

Hugs,

Darlene

i found my pics but there is not add button :( what did i do wrong

Guest guest

Good pictures, ..........I have created a folder for you named

"'s Family".........and put all your pics into it. Go look at it

and while you are looking, check out the upper right hand spot to

see if it gives you a chance to add, edit, or whatever your folder.

Hugs,

Darlene

NS Co-Owner/Moderator

and i am half the person i was also lol lost all the steroid weight. sheriff still looks the same but there is a pic of our new baby Mandour,

Guest guest

Good pictures, ..........I have created a folder for you named

"'s Family".........and put all your pics into it. Go look at it

and while you are looking, check out the upper right hand spot to

see if it gives you a chance to add, edit, or whatever your folder.

Hugs,

Darlene

NS Co-Owner/Moderator

and i am half the person i was also lol lost all the steroid weight. sheriff still looks the same but there is a pic of our new baby Mandour,

Guest guest

Hi Darlene,

Its only me, I looked at the pic's you put in for me and thank you very much. Seth really grew up in the last 5yrs didn't he...? he is graduating and getting married. My baby is a man now lol .

I looked all around again and there is no add pics button for me. :( I don't know why, could I need to update to a newer yahoo? or what do you sugest? I looked at my setting on the pic page and there in the list it don't say I can add photo's.

Thanks again darlene. and I hope you soon post some new pics of you. and I wish the family would post more pics so we feel more like a family after all these years we know what everyone looks like. :) Maybe I will post asking if anyone has new ones to post them,,

many hugs and blessings and a pain free day

Guest guest

Hi Darlene,

Its only me, I looked at the pic's you put in for me and thank you very much. Seth really grew up in the last 5yrs didn't he...? he is graduating and getting married. My baby is a man now lol .

I looked all around again and there is no add pics button for me. :( I don't know why, could I need to update to a newer yahoo? or what do you sugest? I looked at my setting on the pic page and there in the list it don't say I can add photo's.

Thanks again darlene. and I hope you soon post some new pics of you. and I wish the family would post more pics so we feel more like a family after all these years we know what everyone looks like. :) Maybe I will post asking if anyone has new ones to post them,,

many hugs and blessings and a pain free day