RemedySpot.com

Re: Checking In --DEBBIE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Debbie...........hope you are feeling better now.....take care of

yourself. And yes, I would like to get a laptop also. Wouldn't

it be nice??? We can always hope........:-)

Hugs,

Darlene

Re: Checking In

I find it hard to keep up lately, too. When you aren't feeling well, it's hard to get up and sit at the pc and type. I hate to be away from the group for some time, too. I would love to get a laptop to help keep up with the group.I hope you are doing well,Hugs,Debbie Co-Moderator

Guest guest

Hi Debbie...........hope you are feeling better now.....take care of

yourself. And yes, I would like to get a laptop also. Wouldn't

it be nice??? We can always hope........:-)

Hugs,

Darlene

Re: Checking In

I find it hard to keep up lately, too. When you aren't feeling well, it's hard to get up and sit at the pc and type. I hate to be away from the group for some time, too. I would love to get a laptop to help keep up with the group.I hope you are doing well,Hugs,Debbie Co-Moderator

Guest guest

FYI....I got one through Dell and only pay $23.00 a month for it. I can even get my movies from Netflix on it. I didn't have to put money down or anything. My hubby just called them and a week later I had it and didn't have to make a payment for another month. I love mine...especially on those days when I am really in pain and in bed all day. ...just my 2 cents. hugs S.Darlene wrote:

Hi Debbie...........hope you are feeling better now.....take care of yourself. And yes, I would like to get a laptop also. Wouldn't it be nice??? We can always hope........:-) Hugs, Darlene Re:

Checking In I find it hard to keep up lately, too. When you aren't feeling well, it's hard to get up and sit at the pc and type. I hate to be away from the group for some time, too. I would love to get a laptop to help keep up with the group.I hope you are doing well,Hugs,Debbie Co-Moderator . 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

FYI....I got one through Dell and only pay $23.00 a month for it. I can even get my movies from Netflix on it. I didn't have to put money down or anything. My hubby just called them and a week later I had it and didn't have to make a payment for another month. I love mine...especially on those days when I am really in pain and in bed all day. ...just my 2 cents. hugs S.Darlene wrote:

Hi Debbie...........hope you are feeling better now.....take care of yourself. And yes, I would like to get a laptop also. Wouldn't it be nice??? We can always hope........:-) Hugs, Darlene Re:

Checking In I find it hard to keep up lately, too. When you aren't feeling well, it's hard to get up and sit at the pc and type. I hate to be away from the group for some time, too. I would love to get a laptop to help keep up with the group.I hope you are doing well,Hugs,Debbie Co-Moderator . 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.