RemedySpot.com

M

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I haven't been on for a long time my husband Jack had an 11cm tumor taken out of his head. They went thru to roof of his mouth. He had lost one of his eyes to cancer the last time. This time they took the fat from his leg and built a face with that. He lost all the teeth on that side and they took the skin also from the leg and put in his mouth so now he has hair in his mouth. He went back for his 6 week check up and they did gamma knife radiation to his head. They shot the radiation to a bone back behind the eye that the optic nerves go to to get to the brain. he had as much radiation with that one shot than he got last time in all 7 weeks. They also wanted to do regular radiation also . But we farm and he has to have the strength to life 50 lb bags of seed to plant. So they decided to save that and do it next time it comes back.

I had been having problems also I have the recalled icd wire. They couldn’t replace it, and I am reliant on it keeping me alive since I have no under laying heart rhythm without it. They were replacing other wires.. My veins are all take up with old wires no room. Any way I went back and talked to one DR about it then I requested my EP DR so he explains it better to me. So then when I really did start having problems they thought I was having panic attacks. So I tell my cardiologist of the problems Id had once my breath got taken away and I was on my knees trying to get air. another time my eye sight scrambled, And last time It

felt like I was breathing water, I was gurgling and could not get air. my legs had been blown up with fluid and my hand. It happened on a Thursday and I saw my Dr on a Mon, by then I had taken extra lasix and it was all over and I was feeling better. ly it scared the shit out of me. So by Monday he looked at me like I was full of shit. And some kind of panic person that needed attention. I never knew what caused it he passed it off as nothing. I couldn’t sleep for three days after it happened.

M

Guest guest

I haven't been on for a long time my husband Jack had an 11cm tumor taken out of his head. They went thru to roof of his mouth. He had lost one of his eyes to cancer the last time. This time they took the fat from his leg and built a face with that. He lost all the teeth on that side and they took the skin also from the leg and put in his mouth so now he has hair in his mouth. He went back for his 6 week check up and they did gamma knife radiation to his head. They shot the radiation to a bone back behind the eye that the optic nerves go to to get to the brain. he had as much radiation with that one shot than he got last time in all 7 weeks. They also wanted to do regular radiation also . But we farm and he has to have the strength to life 50 lb bags of seed to plant. So they decided to save that and do it next time it comes back.

I had been having problems also I have the recalled icd wire. They couldn’t replace it, and I am reliant on it keeping me alive since I have no under laying heart rhythm without it. They were replacing other wires.. My veins are all take up with old wires no room. Any way I went back and talked to one DR about it then I requested my EP DR so he explains it better to me. So then when I really did start having problems they thought I was having panic attacks. So I tell my cardiologist of the problems Id had once my breath got taken away and I was on my knees trying to get air. another time my eye sight scrambled, And last time It

felt like I was breathing water, I was gurgling and could not get air. my legs had been blown up with fluid and my hand. It happened on a Thursday and I saw my Dr on a Mon, by then I had taken extra lasix and it was all over and I was feeling better. ly it scared the shit out of me. So by Monday he looked at me like I was full of shit. And some kind of panic person that needed attention. I never knew what caused it he passed it off as nothing. I couldn’t sleep for three days after it happened.

M