RemedySpot.com

Becky

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi ,Thank you so much for wanting to help me. My EF was 52% a couple of yrs ago and then in April it had gone up to 55% which was great. IN April the left atrium had moderate dilatation at 53 (normal is up to 40). My other chambers were ok per the report. I had a rough day today with some skips and then tachycardia...took my tenormin and vasotec a couple of hours early and finally it slowed down. I take the tenormin 50mg and vasotec 10mg twice a day. The skips/tachycardia usually seem to go along with a BM (sorry folks...I know that sounds gross). After several large BM's my heart stopped skipping and then the meds helped slow me down. Also, I seem to dump fluid quickly by voiding. My AICD was placed in January and so far no kicks (thank God). Going back up to s Hopkins in October to the Sarcoidosis Clinic. Any info that you can provide will be greatly appreciated. I hope that you are doing well with your heart. Blessings,Becky

Mommer wrote: Becky Give me the imfo from your cardiology report and I will help you understand it. If they did and echo on you what is your ejection fraction? the tricuspid valve and the mitral valve leak on everyone. From what I have read from you so far its not excellent but it is good. I have cardiac sazrcoidosis and have had three open heart surgeries and have an ICD plus

I used to work for am M.D. A normal ejection fraction is from 50-70% sarcoid when it effects the heart causes the walls to thicken. so when it goes to pump it is stiff and can not pump as well. M Mommer

Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

• 7 months later...