RemedySpot.com

Re: treatment plan, terri from

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks for the info. I was told I might feel bad for a couple of days afterward. My doc orders anti-nausea meds to be given before and after the infusion plus something to protect my bladder....I am just glad someone is trying something. I liked Imuran a lot but it was not for me. My white count went down and my LFT's went up.

Take care

Terri G. This will probably be me next month

>> oh my poor dear Terri,> > I also belong to the Support group for CNSV since I have CNSV secondary and > that is the basic treatment for it... > I personally had not had to try cytoxin, but many in the other group had > to... and yes there was many sideffects, and I hope you do well on it. Many > would come home from there treatments sick.. I felt so bad for them. I was so > lucky that the Imuran had helped both my NS & CNSV.> just remember Terri... Rest and rest and rest some more... > love to all> > Many Blessings and pain free day> > > > > > **************Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car > listings at AOL Autos. > (http://autos.aol.com/used?NCID=aolcmp00300000002851)>

Guest guest

Thanks for the info. I was told I might feel bad for a couple of days afterward. My doc orders anti-nausea meds to be given before and after the infusion plus something to protect my bladder....I am just glad someone is trying something. I liked Imuran a lot but it was not for me. My white count went down and my LFT's went up.

Take care

Terri G. This will probably be me next month

>> oh my poor dear Terri,> > I also belong to the Support group for CNSV since I have CNSV secondary and > that is the basic treatment for it... > I personally had not had to try cytoxin, but many in the other group had > to... and yes there was many sideffects, and I hope you do well on it. Many > would come home from there treatments sick.. I felt so bad for them. I was so > lucky that the Imuran had helped both my NS & CNSV.> just remember Terri... Rest and rest and rest some more... > love to all> > Many Blessings and pain free day> > > > > > **************Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car > listings at AOL Autos. > (http://autos.aol.com/used?NCID=aolcmp00300000002851)>

Guest guest

Terri,

Well you just make sure you get plenty of rest during and after your treatments. I will keep you in my prayers.

I was very lucky with the Imuran, now my LFT's everyother month seem to be up, and I know with the combination of Imuran and all the pain meds I am on, is doing this. but my wbc went down soooo much, and leveled off at 3.1 but my Neuro said as long as 3.1 is ok for me, meaning I am not getting to many infections he will keep me on the high dose I am on daily. so far so good. because I have had MRSA 5 times in the past year, but its been since fall since my last outbreak of MRSA.

just to add alitle light to the sickness, I saw on a tv show I think it was 2 and a half men.

He said ,, throwing up is natures way of saying .... Everyone out of the Pool LOL.

Many Blessings and pain free daylove to "ALL" Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.

Guest guest

Terri,

Well you just make sure you get plenty of rest during and after your treatments. I will keep you in my prayers.

I was very lucky with the Imuran, now my LFT's everyother month seem to be up, and I know with the combination of Imuran and all the pain meds I am on, is doing this. but my wbc went down soooo much, and leveled off at 3.1 but my Neuro said as long as 3.1 is ok for me, meaning I am not getting to many infections he will keep me on the high dose I am on daily. so far so good. because I have had MRSA 5 times in the past year, but its been since fall since my last outbreak of MRSA.

just to add alitle light to the sickness, I saw on a tv show I think it was 2 and a half men.

He said ,, throwing up is natures way of saying .... Everyone out of the Pool LOL.

Many Blessings and pain free daylove to "ALL" Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.

Guest guest

My white blood count went down to 1.1 and I kept getting sick with the

Imuran. Then the LFT's went up. I can't believe you have had MRSA so

much. That must be a real pain. As far as the throwing up, maybe that

will be my new way of dieting! (JK - Just kidding).

Thank you for your kind words.

Terri G.

>

> Terri,

> Well you just make sure you get plenty of rest during and after your

> treatments. I will keep you in my prayers.

> I was very lucky with the Imuran, now my LFT's everyother month seem

to be

> up, and I know with the combination of Imuran and all the pain meds I

am on, is

> doing this. but my wbc went down soooo much, and leveled off at 3.1

but my

> Neuro said as long as 3.1 is ok for me, meaning I am not getting to

many

> infections he will keep me on the high dose I am on daily. so far so

good. because

> I have had MRSA 5 times in the past year, but its been since fall

since my

> last outbreak of MRSA.

>

> just to add alitle light to the sickness, I saw on a tv show I think

it was

> 2 and a half men.

> He said ,, throwing up is natures way of saying .... Everyone out of

the

> Pool LOL.

>

> Many Blessings and pain free day

> love to " ALL "

>

>

>

>

> **************Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S.

used car

> listings at AOL Autos.

> (http://autos.aol.com/used?NCID=aolcmp00300000002851)

>

Guest guest

My white blood count went down to 1.1 and I kept getting sick with the

Imuran. Then the LFT's went up. I can't believe you have had MRSA so

much. That must be a real pain. As far as the throwing up, maybe that

will be my new way of dieting! (JK - Just kidding).

Thank you for your kind words.

Terri G.

>

> Terri,

> Well you just make sure you get plenty of rest during and after your

> treatments. I will keep you in my prayers.

> I was very lucky with the Imuran, now my LFT's everyother month seem

to be

> up, and I know with the combination of Imuran and all the pain meds I

am on, is

> doing this. but my wbc went down soooo much, and leveled off at 3.1

but my

> Neuro said as long as 3.1 is ok for me, meaning I am not getting to

many

> infections he will keep me on the high dose I am on daily. so far so

good. because

> I have had MRSA 5 times in the past year, but its been since fall

since my

> last outbreak of MRSA.

>

> just to add alitle light to the sickness, I saw on a tv show I think

it was

> 2 and a half men.

> He said ,, throwing up is natures way of saying .... Everyone out of

the

> Pool LOL.

>

> Many Blessings and pain free day

> love to " ALL "

>

>

>

>

> **************Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S.

used car

> listings at AOL Autos.

> (http://autos.aol.com/used?NCID=aolcmp00300000002851)

>