RemedySpot.com

Re: Had my One Final exam last nite......

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

We are so proud of you!

Terri G.

>

> Well I stayed after my exam and my teacher talked to me after she

graded my

> final exam, and she said you Aced it 100% !!! and she said she is so

proud of

> me , that it had to be hard and she finds that the younger kids do not

care

> about the quality of there work, but she said she see's I take much

pride in

> the test I take and the work I hand in.

> so she said she will be posting Final grades for the semester on

Monday ,

> but she told me I have a 95 % so it means my GPA for the Semester will

be 4.0 .

> Whewwww what a relief.

> thanks for listening ...

> Now on to my other final for my other class, lets cross our fingers.

>

> Many Blessings and pain free day

> love to " ALL "

>

>

>

>

> **************Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S.

used car

> listings at AOL Autos.

> (http://autos.aol.com/used?NCID=aolcmp00300000002851)

>

Guest guest

We are so proud of you!

Terri G.

>

> Well I stayed after my exam and my teacher talked to me after she

graded my

> final exam, and she said you Aced it 100% !!! and she said she is so

proud of

> me , that it had to be hard and she finds that the younger kids do not

care

> about the quality of there work, but she said she see's I take much

pride in

> the test I take and the work I hand in.

> so she said she will be posting Final grades for the semester on

Monday ,

> but she told me I have a 95 % so it means my GPA for the Semester will

be 4.0 .

> Whewwww what a relief.

> thanks for listening ...

> Now on to my other final for my other class, lets cross our fingers.

>

> Many Blessings and pain free day

> love to " ALL "

>

>

>

>

> **************Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S.

used car

> listings at AOL Autos.

> (http://autos.aol.com/used?NCID=aolcmp00300000002851)

>

Guest guest

CONGRATS!!! on doing so well in school! I'm sure you'll do well on the others, too. Wow, you are my hero! hugs S.JessicAbouhamama@... wrote: Well I stayed after my exam and my teacher talked to me after she graded my final exam, and she said you Aced it 100% !!! and she said she is so proud of me , that it had to be hard

and she finds that the younger kids do not care about the quality of there work, but she said she see's I take much pride in the test I take and the work I hand in. so she said she will be posting Final grades for the semester on Monday , but she told me I have a 95 % so it means my GPA for the Semester will be 4.0 . Whewwww what a relief. thanks for listening ... Now on to my other final for my other class, lets cross our fingers. Many Blessings and pain free daylove to "ALL" Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car

listings at AOL Autos. 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

CONGRATS!!! on doing so well in school! I'm sure you'll do well on the others, too. Wow, you are my hero! hugs S.JessicAbouhamama@... wrote: Well I stayed after my exam and my teacher talked to me after she graded my final exam, and she said you Aced it 100% !!! and she said she is so proud of me , that it had to be hard

and she finds that the younger kids do not care about the quality of there work, but she said she see's I take much pride in the test I take and the work I hand in. so she said she will be posting Final grades for the semester on Monday , but she told me I have a 95 % so it means my GPA for the Semester will be 4.0 . Whewwww what a relief. thanks for listening ... Now on to my other final for my other class, lets cross our fingers. Many Blessings and pain free daylove to "ALL" Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car

listings at AOL Autos. 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Yeah, !!!! Way to go, you smarty pants!!! I am soooooooo proud of you!!! Bonnie BNeed a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.

Guest guest

Yeah, !!!! Way to go, you smarty pants!!! I am soooooooo proud of you!!! Bonnie BNeed a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.

Guest guest

I will be done until may 17th that's when my next 3 classes start. Im going over the summer.

Many Blessings and pain free daylove to "ALL" Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.

Guest guest

I will be done until may 17th that's when my next 3 classes start. Im going over the summer.

Many Blessings and pain free daylove to "ALL" Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.

Guest guest

Good job and good luck on your next final, then will you be done for the semester?

Well I stayed after my exam and my teacher talked to me after she graded my final exam, and she said you Aced it 100% !!! and she said she is so proud of me , that it had to be hard and she finds that the younger kids do not care about the quality of there work, but she said she see's I take much pride in the test I take and the work I hand in.

so she said she will be posting Final grades for the semester on Monday , but she told me I have a 95 % so it means my GPA for the Semester will be 4.0 . Whewwww what a relief.

thanks for listening ...

Now on to my other final for my other class, lets cross our fingers.

Many Blessings and pain free daylove to " ALL "

Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.

-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer@...www.marykay.com/mbramer

Guest guest

Good job and good luck on your next final, then will you be done for the semester?

Well I stayed after my exam and my teacher talked to me after she graded my final exam, and she said you Aced it 100% !!! and she said she is so proud of me , that it had to be hard and she finds that the younger kids do not care about the quality of there work, but she said she see's I take much pride in the test I take and the work I hand in.

so she said she will be posting Final grades for the semester on Monday , but she told me I have a 95 % so it means my GPA for the Semester will be 4.0 . Whewwww what a relief.

thanks for listening ...

Now on to my other final for my other class, lets cross our fingers.

Many Blessings and pain free daylove to " ALL "

Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.

-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer@...www.marykay.com/mbramer