RemedySpot.com

Re: [SPAM] Re: Good morning all............

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Rain?? Please take some of ours. Here in Wisconsin we are on an almost constant flood watch. I am sure there are other parts of the US that are also. Along the Mississippi River is the worst. However in Wisconsin the Rock River is pretty bad also. I wish there was a way I could share it. Got a big bucket??

Have a great day with no pain or worries.

Jackie

[sPAM] Re: Good morning all............

....checking in ....I know i don't post much, but have been reading the dailyposts...even having been in remission (I think) for a time, I stillhave measurable memory problems so find it difficult keeping track ofwho's who - all my best thoughts for all those battling their manybattles. I, too , had wondered what had been keeping Becky fromjoining us - I hope she is doing well.I have juts been to my Nephrologist (kidney Dr - a guy who tells youto pee in a cup, just to tell me I still add too much salt to myfood). I had been Dxd with NeuroSarcoid in Dec 1995, treated withPred, and Cyclosporine. As the cyclosporine is known to be toxic rothe kidneys, I was referred to a Nephrologist to monitor renalfunction. I have been in remmission since 1999, but still battle withvarious 'brain blips' - memory, speech-blanks (aphasia), slighttremors, and my eyes (both) still have some retinal scarring. If onlyI could blame it all on middle age, but .....Here in southern Ontario, we have been enjoying some warmer weather,but not nearly enough rain. I will be taking my yearly trip to visit asister of mine in Yarmouth, Maine in June ( anyone in this group fromYarmouth, or freepoert?), so hopefully will have some nice weather. Mikeps. I had stepped into the chat around 16:00 on Sunday - noone elsewas there - maybe next weekpps. Is it the N-Sarc or middle age to blmae for my crappy spellnig ?

Guest guest

Rain?? Please take some of ours. Here in Wisconsin we are on an almost constant flood watch. I am sure there are other parts of the US that are also. Along the Mississippi River is the worst. However in Wisconsin the Rock River is pretty bad also. I wish there was a way I could share it. Got a big bucket??

Have a great day with no pain or worries.

Jackie

....checking in ....I know i don't post much, but have been reading the dailyposts...even having been in remission (I think) for a time, I stillhave measurable memory problems so find it difficult keeping track ofwho's who - all my best thoughts for all those battling their manybattles. I, too , had wondered what had been keeping Becky fromjoining us - I hope she is doing well.I have juts been to my Nephrologist (kidney Dr - a guy who tells youto pee in a cup, just to tell me I still add too much salt to myfood). I had been Dxd with NeuroSarcoid in Dec 1995, treated withPred, and Cyclosporine. As the cyclosporine is known to be toxic rothe kidneys, I was referred to a Nephrologist to monitor renalfunction. I have been in remmission since 1999, but still battle withvarious 'brain blips' - memory, speech-blanks (aphasia), slighttremors, and my eyes (both) still have some retinal scarring. If onlyI could blame it all on middle age, but .....Here in southern Ontario, we have been enjoying some warmer weather,but not nearly enough rain. I will be taking my yearly trip to visit asister of mine in Yarmouth, Maine in June ( anyone in this group fromYarmouth, or freepoert?), so hopefully will have some nice weather. Mikeps. I had stepped into the chat around 16:00 on Sunday - noone elsewas there - maybe next weekpps. Is it the N-Sarc or middle age to blmae for my crappy spellnig ?

Guest guest

Jackie, I'm from Wisconsin, too, and the next 4!!! days we are supposed to have more rain. UUUGGGG!!! The cold damp weather is the worst! Try to stay warm and dry. hugs S.jackie wrote: Rain?? Please take some of ours. Here in Wisconsin we are on an almost constant flood watch. I am sure there are other parts of the US that are also. Along the Mississippi River is the worst. However in Wisconsin the Rock River is pretty bad also. I wish there was a way I could share it. Got a big bucket?? Have a great day with no pain or worries. Jackie [sPAM] Re: Good morning all............ ...checking in ....I know i don't post much, but have been reading the dailyposts...even having been in remission (I think) for a time, I stillhave measurable memory problems so find it difficult keeping track ofwho's who - all my best thoughts for all those battling their manybattles. I, too , had wondered what had been keeping Becky fromjoining us - I hope she is doing well.I have juts been to my Nephrologist (kidney Dr - a guy who tells youto pee in a cup, just to tell me I still add too much salt to myfood). I had been Dxd with NeuroSarcoid in Dec 1995, treated withPred, and Cyclosporine. As the cyclosporine is known to

be toxic rothe kidneys, I was referred to a Nephrologist to monitor renalfunction. I have been in remmission since 1999, but still battle withvarious 'brain blips' - memory, speech-blanks (aphasia), slighttremors, and my eyes (both) still have some retinal scarring. If onlyI could blame it all on middle age, but .....Here in southern Ontario, we have been enjoying some warmer weather,but not nearly enough rain. I will be taking my yearly trip to visit asister of mine in Yarmouth, Maine in June ( anyone in this group fromYarmouth, or freepoert?), so hopefully will have some nice weather. Mikeps. I had stepped into the chat around 16:00 on Sunday - noone elsewas there - maybe next weekpps. Is it the N-Sarc or middle age to blmae for my crappy spellnig ? 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

"If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Jackie, I'm from Wisconsin, too, and the next 4!!! days we are supposed to have more rain. UUUGGGG!!! The cold damp weather is the worst! Try to stay warm and dry. hugs S.jackie wrote: Rain?? Please take some of ours. Here in Wisconsin we are on an almost constant flood watch. I am sure there are other parts of the US that are also. Along the Mississippi River is the worst. However in Wisconsin the Rock River is pretty bad also. I wish there was a way I could share it. Got a big bucket?? Have a great day with no pain or worries. Jackie [sPAM] Re: Good morning all............ ...checking in ....I know i don't post much, but have been reading the dailyposts...even having been in remission (I think) for a time, I stillhave measurable memory problems so find it difficult keeping track ofwho's who - all my best thoughts for all those battling their manybattles. I, too , had wondered what had been keeping Becky fromjoining us - I hope she is doing well.I have juts been to my Nephrologist (kidney Dr - a guy who tells youto pee in a cup, just to tell me I still add too much salt to myfood). I had been Dxd with NeuroSarcoid in Dec 1995, treated withPred, and Cyclosporine. As the cyclosporine is known to

be toxic rothe kidneys, I was referred to a Nephrologist to monitor renalfunction. I have been in remmission since 1999, but still battle withvarious 'brain blips' - memory, speech-blanks (aphasia), slighttremors, and my eyes (both) still have some retinal scarring. If onlyI could blame it all on middle age, but .....Here in southern Ontario, we have been enjoying some warmer weather,but not nearly enough rain. I will be taking my yearly trip to visit asister of mine in Yarmouth, Maine in June ( anyone in this group fromYarmouth, or freepoert?), so hopefully will have some nice weather. Mikeps. I had stepped into the chat around 16:00 on Sunday - noone elsewas there - maybe next weekpps. Is it the N-Sarc or middle age to blmae for my crappy spellnig ? 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

"If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Welcome to the group. This is a wonderful group and I hope you will feel at ease here. We can gripe or praise each other and hopefully no hard feelings. There is a wonderful amount of information from our moderators and the rest of the group.

I am sorry for the late welcome but we all go oooops now and then.

Again welcome and I hope to hear lots from you.

Jackie from Wisconsin.

GREETINGS DARLENE AND ALL MEMBERS,I WAS DISAPPOINTED IN THE NUMBER OF WELCOME MESSAGES I RECEIVED FROMTHE GROUP.OUT OF A GROUP OF FIVE HUNDRED' MAYBE FOUR MEMEBERS GREETED MEAND SAID HELLO.DESPITE THAT I HAVE BEEN ENCOURAGED BY THE POSTING ANDALL THE INFORMATION MEMBERS HAVE SHARED.I WILL CONTINUE TO READ EACHMESSAGE SENT AND TRY TO ENCOURAGE'SHARE ,DEPEND ON THE GROUP AND LOOKFORWARD TO HEARING FROM OTHER MEMBERS SO I CAN GET TO KNOW YOU ALL>> First of all, WELCOME to all the new members............gang, we arenow 517 strong!> We have several new members so let's have a roll call and checkin...........I know we> are ALL sick and most of the time it is an effort to even get online,but PLEASE send> in an email saying "hello, I am ok", at least. If you want, pleasebring us up to date> on YOU! We all worry when we do not hear from you for a while and itwill help> the new members also.>> To the new members, IF you have not posted yet, please do so and letus get to know> you. Tell us about yourself, your symptoms,etc..........questions.........whatever.......> There are so many knowledgeable people on the list - from all walks oflife -- so you> will get some answers to your questions. Most are willing to sharetheir experiences....> We are a tight knit group and really DO CARE about each other, so joinin and let us> hear from you.>> I will be around all day but will be in and out. I have to help mydaughter at her> business -- (I help answer the phones) for a while today.........so itmight be a while> before I can answer anyone's email.>> Hope you all have a "good, pain free" day..........those are rare butbeautiful, aren't> they?? :-)>> Hugs to all,> Darlene> NS Co-Owner/Moderator>