RemedySpot.com

Re: OH MY GOSH!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Cathy, I too have had these symptoms, my doctor put me on Lyrica, it and it works wonders, I still get pain, especially when I over due it, and I still get the stinging from time to time, but nothing that I can't handle since I started the Lyrica, hope I'm spelling it right. I am not kidding this is a wonder drug for me, can tell when I miss a dose, so check with your doctor, they are using it a lot with Diabetics, as they have a lot of neuro pain. Good luck, and your in my thoughts and prayers, Marla

Hi everyone, I have been sick and last night was the worst pain I ever had--all over my whole body was a 10. Two Darvocet, heating pad and icy hot didn't help a bit. Today the pain is gone (wierd huh?) but I have intense stinging in my feet and legs from the knees down. It is enough to drive me crazy. What can I do???????? Have any of you had this??? I'd rather have pain.

Cathy Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer@...www.marykay.com/mbramer

Guest guest

Cathy, I too have had these symptoms, my doctor put me on Lyrica, it and it works wonders, I still get pain, especially when I over due it, and I still get the stinging from time to time, but nothing that I can't handle since I started the Lyrica, hope I'm spelling it right. I am not kidding this is a wonder drug for me, can tell when I miss a dose, so check with your doctor, they are using it a lot with Diabetics, as they have a lot of neuro pain. Good luck, and your in my thoughts and prayers, Marla

Hi everyone, I have been sick and last night was the worst pain I ever had--all over my whole body was a 10. Two Darvocet, heating pad and icy hot didn't help a bit. Today the pain is gone (wierd huh?) but I have intense stinging in my feet and legs from the knees down. It is enough to drive me crazy. What can I do???????? Have any of you had this??? I'd rather have pain.

Cathy Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer@...www.marykay.com/mbramer

Guest guest

Thanks so much Marla, I will ask for it and try it! That stinging is amazingly irritating. Hope all is going well with you! CathyMarla Bramer wrote: Cathy, I too have had these symptoms, my doctor put me on Lyrica, it and it works wonders, I still get pain, especially when I over due it, and I still get the stinging from time to time, but nothing that I can't handle since I started the Lyrica, hope I'm spelling it right. I am not kidding this is a wonder drug for me, can tell when I miss a dose, so check with your

doctor, they are using it a lot with Diabetics, as they have a lot of neuro pain. Good luck, and your in my thoughts and prayers, Marla On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 6:40 PM, Cathy Borden <csamom3 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote: Hi everyone, I have been sick and last night was the worst pain I ever had--all over my whole body was a 10. Two Darvocet, heating pad and icy hot didn't help a bit. Today the pain is gone (wierd huh?) but I have intense stinging in my feet and legs from the knees down. It is enough to drive me crazy. What can I do???????? Have any of you had this??? I'd rather have pain. Cathy Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. -- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) comwww.marykay.com/mbramer

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Thanks so much Marla, I will ask for it and try it! That stinging is amazingly irritating. Hope all is going well with you! CathyMarla Bramer wrote: Cathy, I too have had these symptoms, my doctor put me on Lyrica, it and it works wonders, I still get pain, especially when I over due it, and I still get the stinging from time to time, but nothing that I can't handle since I started the Lyrica, hope I'm spelling it right. I am not kidding this is a wonder drug for me, can tell when I miss a dose, so check with your

doctor, they are using it a lot with Diabetics, as they have a lot of neuro pain. Good luck, and your in my thoughts and prayers, Marla On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 6:40 PM, Cathy Borden <csamom3 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote: Hi everyone, I have been sick and last night was the worst pain I ever had--all over my whole body was a 10. Two Darvocet, heating pad and icy hot didn't help a bit. Today the pain is gone (wierd huh?) but I have intense stinging in my feet and legs from the knees down. It is enough to drive me crazy. What can I do???????? Have any of you had this??? I'd rather have pain. Cathy Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. -- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) comwww.marykay.com/mbramer

Guest guest

Cathy,

Neurontin and Lyrica both help with the neuropathy. Another thing to check is your blood sugar. High or low, it can create neuropathic pain. The other huge component for me is dehydration-- that makes for pain that just doesn't go away-- so you may want to monitor both your fluid intake - stay away from caffeine and alcholol-- as these are dehydraters-- and sodas-- another one high in caffeine.

Through the years, I've found that if I watch these things, I can stay away from the majority of the pain meds-- and for me, that is good.

Take care,

Tracie

NS Co-owner/moderator

Thanks so much Marla, I will ask for it and try it! That stinging is amazingly irritating. Hope all is going well with you! CathyMarla Bramer wrote:

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 6:40 PM, Cathy Borden <csamom3 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I have been sick and last night was the worst pain I ever had--all over my whole body was a 10. Two Darvocet, heating pad and icy hot didn't help a bit. Today the pain is gone (wierd huh?) but I have intense stinging in my feet and legs from the knees down. It is enough to drive me crazy. What can I do???????? Have any of you had this??? I'd rather have pain.

Cathy

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. -- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) comwww.marykay. com/mbramer

Guest guest

Cathy,

Neurontin and Lyrica both help with the neuropathy. Another thing to check is your blood sugar. High or low, it can create neuropathic pain. The other huge component for me is dehydration-- that makes for pain that just doesn't go away-- so you may want to monitor both your fluid intake - stay away from caffeine and alcholol-- as these are dehydraters-- and sodas-- another one high in caffeine.

Through the years, I've found that if I watch these things, I can stay away from the majority of the pain meds-- and for me, that is good.

Take care,

Tracie

NS Co-owner/moderator

Thanks so much Marla, I will ask for it and try it! That stinging is amazingly irritating. Hope all is going well with you! CathyMarla Bramer wrote:

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 6:40 PM, Cathy Borden <csamom3 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I have been sick and last night was the worst pain I ever had--all over my whole body was a 10. Two Darvocet, heating pad and icy hot didn't help a bit. Today the pain is gone (wierd huh?) but I have intense stinging in my feet and legs from the knees down. It is enough to drive me crazy. What can I do???????? Have any of you had this??? I'd rather have pain.

Cathy

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. -- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) comwww.marykay. com/mbramer

Guest guest

I'm OK, just waiting on several different options on getting the Remicade, hoping it's soon, so hanging in there, thanks for asking, Marla

Cathy, I too have had these symptoms, my doctor put me on Lyrica, it and it works wonders, I still get pain, especially when I over due it, and I still get the stinging from time to time, but nothing that I can't handle since I started the Lyrica, hope I'm spelling it right. I am not kidding this is a wonder drug for me, can tell when I miss a dose, so check with your

doctor, they are using it a lot with Diabetics, as they have a lot of neuro pain. Good luck, and your in my thoughts and prayers, Marla

-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer@...

www.marykay.com/mbramer Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

I'm OK, just waiting on several different options on getting the Remicade, hoping it's soon, so hanging in there, thanks for asking, Marla

Cathy, I too have had these symptoms, my doctor put me on Lyrica, it and it works wonders, I still get pain, especially when I over due it, and I still get the stinging from time to time, but nothing that I can't handle since I started the Lyrica, hope I'm spelling it right. I am not kidding this is a wonder drug for me, can tell when I miss a dose, so check with your

doctor, they are using it a lot with Diabetics, as they have a lot of neuro pain. Good luck, and your in my thoughts and prayers, Marla

-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer@...

www.marykay.com/mbramer Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Cathy,

Yes I did have some more tiredness, a

little dizzy, but I still get those crazy dizzy spells where you have to stop

for a minute and let it pass. It will get better with time; I don't think it

took too long, either. Also I don't know about you but if I set out in the sun

for any amount of time, I will be sick for hours, fatigue, nausea, dizzy, I have

to go to bed. Good luck it will get better, and be careful with the sun. Marla

Neurosarcoidosis [mailto:Neurosarcoidosis ] On Behalf Of Cathy Borden

Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 8:23

PM

To:

Neurosarcoidosis

Subject: Re: OH

MY GOSH!

Marla,

I called my doctor, got Lyrica and it seems to help,

but I have been a bit dizzier than usual and very sleepy and more tired than

usual. I don't know if it's the lyrica or if it just happened at the same time.

Did that happen to you? I know that with some meds the side effects lessen

after you take it for a while. Maybe this is one. Maybe it's not from the

lyrica at all. I had a baseball game to watch sat., mom over for mothers day

sun, dr. appt mon and tues, so maybe it's just that. (i started lyrica monday).

Thanks for the info! Hope you are having a great day!

Cathy

Marla Bramer

<mebramer (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Cathy,

I too have had these symptoms, my doctor put me on Lyrica, it and it works

wonders, I still get pain, especially when I over due it, and I still get the

stinging from time to time, but nothing that I can't handle since I started the

Lyrica, hope I'm spelling it right. I am not kidding this is a wonder drug for

me, can tell when I miss a dose, so check with your doctor, they are using it a

lot with Diabetics, as they have a lot of neuro pain. Good luck, and your

in my thoughts and prayers, Marla

Hi everyone,

I have been sick and last

night was the worst pain I ever had--all over my whole body was a 10. Two

Darvocet, heating pad and icy hot didn't help a bit. Today the pain is gone

(wierd huh?) but I have intense stinging in my feet and legs from the knees

down. It is enough to drive me crazy. What can I do???????? Have any of you had

this??? I'd rather have pain.

Cathy

Be a better friend, newshound,

and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

--

Marla Bramer

Independent Beauty Consultant

Kay

mbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) com

www.marykay.com/mbramer

Guest guest

Marla, I called my doctor, got Lyrica and it seems to help, but I have been a bit dizzier than usual and very sleepy and more tired than usual. I don't know if it's the lyrica or if it just happened at the same time. Did that happen to you? I know that with some meds the side effects lessen after you take it for a while. Maybe this is one. Maybe it's not from the lyrica at all. I had a baseball game to watch sat., mom over for mothers day sun, dr. appt mon and tues, so maybe it's just that. (i started lyrica monday). Thanks for the info! Hope you are having a great day! CathyMarla Bramer wrote: Cathy, I too have had these symptoms, my doctor put me on Lyrica, it and it works wonders, I still get pain, especially when I over due it, and I still get the stinging from time to time, but nothing that I can't handle since I started the Lyrica, hope I'm spelling it right. I am not kidding this is a wonder drug for me, can tell when I miss a dose, so check with your doctor, they are using it a lot with Diabetics, as they have a lot of neuro pain. Good luck, and your in my thoughts and prayers, Marla On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 6:40 PM, Cathy Borden <csamom3 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote: Hi

everyone, I have been sick and last night was the worst pain I ever had--all over my whole body was a 10. Two Darvocet, heating pad and icy hot didn't help a bit. Today the pain is gone (wierd huh?) but I have intense stinging in my feet and legs from the knees down. It is enough to drive me crazy. What can I do???????? Have any of you had this??? I'd rather have pain. Cathy Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. -- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) comwww.marykay.com/mbramer

Guest guest

Tracie, Thanks! I did check my blood sugar and it was 108 so I was happy. I took neurontin a long time ago with a previous neurologist, but for some reason this one doesn't like it. So I am trying Lyrica. Im really really really extra tired, but I have done more in the last 4 days than I usually do in 2 weeks, so that's probably it. I am focussing on resting now. I drink one cup of coffee a day that is 1/2 decaf and no pop. I don't drink alcohol and I drink tons of bottled water. When I am hurting most, i will try to remember to drink more water. Thanks for the ideas! Cathytracie feldhaus wrote: Cathy, Neurontin and Lyrica both help with the neuropathy. Another thing to check is your blood sugar. High or low, it can create neuropathic pain. The other huge component for me is dehydration-- that makes for pain that just doesn't go away-- so you may want to monitor both your fluid intake - stay away from caffeine and alcholol-- as these are dehydraters-- and sodas-- another one high in caffeine. Through the years, I've found that if I watch these things, I can stay away from the majority of the pain meds-- and for me, that is good. Take care, Tracie NS Co-owner/moderator Re: OH MY GOSH!Thanks so much Marla, I will ask for it and try it! That stinging is amazingly irritating. Hope all is going well with you! CathyMarla Bramer <mebramer (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote: Cathy, I too have had these symptoms, my doctor put me on Lyrica, it and it works wonders, I still get pain, especially when I over due it, and I still get the stinging from time to time, but nothing that I can't handle since I started the Lyrica, hope I'm spelling it right. I am not kidding this is a wonder drug for me, can

tell when I miss a dose, so check with your doctor, they are using it a lot with Diabetics, as they have a lot of neuro pain. Good luck, and your in my thoughts and prayers, Marla On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 6:40 PM, Cathy Borden <csamom3 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote: Hi everyone, I have been sick and last night was the worst pain I ever had--all over my whole body was a 10. Two Darvocet, heating pad and icy hot didn't help a bit. Today the pain is gone (wierd huh?) but I have intense stinging in my feet and legs from the knees down. It is enough to drive me crazy. What can I do???????? Have any of you had this??? I'd rather have pain. Cathy Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. -- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) comwww.marykay. com/mbramer Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

RE: OH MY GOSH!

Cathy,

Yes I did have some more tiredness, a little dizzy, but I still get those crazy dizzy spells where you have to stop for a minute and let it pass. It will get better with time; I don't think it took too long, either. Also I don't know about you but if I set out in the sun for any amount of time, I will be sick for hours, fatigue, nausea, dizzy, I have to go to bed. Good luck it will get better, and be careful with the sun. Marla

From: Neurosarcoidosis [mailto:Neurosarcoidosis ] On Behalf Of Cathy BordenSent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 8:23 PMTo: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: OH MY GOSH!

Marla,

I called my doctor, got Lyrica and it seems to help, but I have been a bit dizzier than usual and very sleepy and more tired than usual. I don't know if it's the lyrica or if it just happened at the same time. Did that happen to you? I know that with some meds the side effects lessen after you take it for a while. Maybe this is one. Maybe it's not from the lyrica at all. I had a baseball game to watch sat., mom over for mothers day sun, dr. appt mon and tues, so maybe it's just that. (i started lyrica monday).

Thanks for the info! Hope you are having a great day!

CathyMarla Bramer <mebramer (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Hi everyone,

Cathy

-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) comwww.marykay.com/mbramer

Guest guest

Marla, No kidding about the sun. I learned that Saturday. My son had a double header. It wasn't that sunny or hot, but I got fried and have felt horrible since then. I have been thinking about sun screen, but I think I need shade too. Umbrella? Big hat? My middle son's baseball season is just starting so I have to figure out a solution. Thanks for the encouragement that the dizziness and tiredness gets better. I will hang in there. Each day I seem to have less pain. I think it is helping. I didn't realize how much pain I live with every day until yesterday a tooth was hurting and thumping. I noticed it, but it didn't bother me more than my neck or anything else. I thought about it that a throbbing tooth would have seemed like really bad pain, but now it is just like the rest of my body. Crazy huh? Thanks again for the info. I sure hope you feel really good and have a wonderful time on your cruise with your husband!! CathyMarla Bramer wrote: Cathy, Yes I did have some more tiredness, a little dizzy, but I still get those crazy dizzy spells where you have to stop for a minute and let it pass. It will get better with time; I

don't think it took too long, either. Also I don't know about you but if I set out in the sun for any amount of time, I will be sick for hours, fatigue, nausea, dizzy, I have to go to bed. Good luck it will get better, and be careful with the sun. Marla From: Neurosarcoidosis [mailto:Neurosarcoidosis ]

On Behalf Of Cathy BordenSent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 8:23 PMTo: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: OH MY GOSH! Marla, I called my doctor, got Lyrica and it seems to help, but I have been a bit dizzier than usual and very sleepy and more tired than usual. I don't know if it's the lyrica or if

it just happened at the same time. Did that happen to you? I know that with some meds the side effects lessen after you take it for a while. Maybe this is one. Maybe it's not from the lyrica at all. I had a baseball game to watch sat., mom over for mothers day sun, dr. appt mon and tues, so maybe it's just that. (i started lyrica monday). Thanks for the info! Hope you are having a great day! CathyMarla Bramer <mebramer (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote: Cathy, I too have had these symptoms, my doctor put me on Lyrica, it and it works wonders, I still get pain, especially when I over due it, and I still get the stinging from time to time, but nothing that I can't handle since I started the Lyrica, hope I'm spelling it right. I am not kidding this is a wonder drug for me, can tell when I miss a dose, so check with your doctor, they are using it a lot with Diabetics, as they have a lot of neuro pain. Good luck, and your in my thoughts and prayers, Marla On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 6:40 PM, Cathy Borden <csamom3 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote: Hi everyone, I have been sick and last night was the worst pain I ever had--all over my whole body was a 10. Two Darvocet, heating pad and icy hot didn't help a bit. Today the pain is gone (wierd huh?) but I have intense stinging in my feet and legs from the knees down. It is enough to drive me crazy. What can I do???????? Have any of you had this??? I'd rather have pain. Cathy Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. -- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) comwww.marykay.com/mbramer