RemedySpot.com

Re: This is a RANT, Sooo... if you're interested read on, ...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi this is

I hate to see anyone misstreated like that by a dr. ! that angers me soooo much . I lived that for about 10 yrs and it made me feel crazy and I really thought I was going to die b4 someone found out what they were going to do... to tell someone to just lose weight,, that in plane words...Sucks im sorry ... You don't know how bad I feel for you.

2nd, by the results of your mri its sounds like you have some CNSV going on.. just like I did. I have NS and CNSV I am not a dr. but i've lived long enough with this and researched enough .

Please don't let them get you down hun, I know you are in pain.. I am praying for you. if you need to plz get another Neuro. it took me seeing almost 9 other neuro's until I found the a good Neuro who treated me with respect and did what he needed to do to get me well.

I yes you may rant all you need to . if you need to call me and talk i am here

I will help you if i can. it does help to talk it out.

Many Blessings and pain free daylove to "ALL" Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.

Guest guest

Hi this is

I hate to see anyone misstreated like that by a dr. ! that angers me soooo much . I lived that for about 10 yrs and it made me feel crazy and I really thought I was going to die b4 someone found out what they were going to do... to tell someone to just lose weight,, that in plane words...Sucks im sorry ... You don't know how bad I feel for you.

2nd, by the results of your mri its sounds like you have some CNSV going on.. just like I did. I have NS and CNSV I am not a dr. but i've lived long enough with this and researched enough .

Please don't let them get you down hun, I know you are in pain.. I am praying for you. if you need to plz get another Neuro. it took me seeing almost 9 other neuro's until I found the a good Neuro who treated me with respect and did what he needed to do to get me well.

I yes you may rant all you need to . if you need to call me and talk i am here

I will help you if i can. it does help to talk it out.

Many Blessings and pain free daylove to "ALL" Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.