RemedySpot.com

Re: [SPAM]Re: This is a RANT, Sooo... if you're interested read on, if not its ok to skip over..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Please give me his address. I write really good crap to you letters. He needs to be put in his place by someone who just don't give a darn how he feels. That would be me. I could use no names and he would never know.

I am angry with you. I have been there with these know it all dr's. And I have spouted off. I now have a really good PCP and Neoru who listen and do all they can. I had to switch a couple of times before I found them. I told them what I expect and what to expect from me. So I am the B word. Big deal. It is my life they are messing with.

You take care and try not to be too down because of some professional ass. Seek someone else.

I pray for you and think of you often.

Good luck and God Bless.

Life with out a pain in the rump for you.

Jackie

This is a RANT, Sooo... if you're interested read on, if not its ok to skip over..

Guys, I am sooo upset.. and sick.. I feel like someone is standing on the right side of my head, my right ear has a sound like a hard wind blowing in it, I'm so dizzy I can't stand up.. my right eye is twitching as if its having a seizure.. constantly.. then I read my MRI report from my last Emergency Room visit, where I was released at 1:30am being told that it was "NORMAL".. I saw my sorry (being nice here) Neurologist.. that proceeded to inform me that "you are overweight, you need gastric bypass surgery, and then you will be "JUST FINE"..

Now, I know none of us are radiologist.. however being a former LPN, and many of u being former RN's/current RN's does this read "FINE" to you? My MRI reports have always been 'NEGATIVE" any change would tell me that its not "FINE" and yes the caps mean I'm mad!!

I've already instructed my son.. should they meaning "VANDERBILT" lets me die.. that he is to "SUE THEM" and make his self a better life!.. yes I've said it..

This same ER visit, as it says I was having some confusion.. I had lost my blood sugar monitor, and I was also forgetting if I had taken my insulin or not at times and rather than taking this high dose a second time, I wouldn't take it.. was "INTERPERTED" She is "NOT" checking her blood sugars, and is "NOT" taking her insulin! Which could explain my confusion if my blood sugars where out of control.. I am absolutely "LIVID"

I've cried the last 2 days, yes I'm depressed.. but its because I'm "SICK"!! Damnit!!!

Guest guest

Please give me his address. I write really good crap to you letters. He needs to be put in his place by someone who just don't give a darn how he feels. That would be me. I could use no names and he would never know.

I am angry with you. I have been there with these know it all dr's. And I have spouted off. I now have a really good PCP and Neoru who listen and do all they can. I had to switch a couple of times before I found them. I told them what I expect and what to expect from me. So I am the B word. Big deal. It is my life they are messing with.

You take care and try not to be too down because of some professional ass. Seek someone else.

I pray for you and think of you often.

Good luck and God Bless.

Life with out a pain in the rump for you.

Jackie

This is a RANT, Sooo... if you're interested read on, if not its ok to skip over..

Guys, I am sooo upset.. and sick.. I feel like someone is standing on the right side of my head, my right ear has a sound like a hard wind blowing in it, I'm so dizzy I can't stand up.. my right eye is twitching as if its having a seizure.. constantly.. then I read my MRI report from my last Emergency Room visit, where I was released at 1:30am being told that it was "NORMAL".. I saw my sorry (being nice here) Neurologist.. that proceeded to inform me that "you are overweight, you need gastric bypass surgery, and then you will be "JUST FINE"..

Now, I know none of us are radiologist.. however being a former LPN, and many of u being former RN's/current RN's does this read "FINE" to you? My MRI reports have always been 'NEGATIVE" any change would tell me that its not "FINE" and yes the caps mean I'm mad!!

I've already instructed my son.. should they meaning "VANDERBILT" lets me die.. that he is to "SUE THEM" and make his self a better life!.. yes I've said it..

This same ER visit, as it says I was having some confusion.. I had lost my blood sugar monitor, and I was also forgetting if I had taken my insulin or not at times and rather than taking this high dose a second time, I wouldn't take it.. was "INTERPERTED" She is "NOT" checking her blood sugars, and is "NOT" taking her insulin! Which could explain my confusion if my blood sugars where out of control.. I am absolutely "LIVID"

I've cried the last 2 days, yes I'm depressed.. but its because I'm "SICK"!! Damnit!!!