RemedySpot.com

Re: missed y'all

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

ROSE!!! It's so good to see you back posting. I've been thinking about you a lot lately. Congrats on the new home, too!!! You've got a lot on your plate so take good care of yourself while you're taking good care of everyone else. Your family is very lucky to have you. hugs S.Rose wrote: Hi, everyone, especially the newbies. I've put

myself back on mail, just the daily digest. I have really missed you. I'm still way overwhelmed with my own issues, plus my mom (Alzheimer's) and daughter (post-surgery for pancreatitis). I'm currently trying to keep up with 2 other online groups, one for Alzheimer's caregivers & the other for pancreatitis/Whipple procedure. So I probably won't keep up with this one either! The good thing that's happening is that I've bought a house! I lost my home 4 years ago when I went on disability & have been renting since. Last year I signed for a car loan for my daughter, which has given me good enough credit to buy a home. It's a great time to buy, especially where I live, about 40 mi. from Indianapolis. My house payment will be at least $150 less than my rent, and I expect the utilities to be lower as the house has thermal windows & better insulation than this rental. It's a cute little

house in a nice neighborhood. The down side is trying to sort & pack. I've read some of the back messages, but I know I'm way behind. Congratulations to on your grades! Ramblin' RoseModerator A merry heart is good medicine. Proverbs 17:22 With Windows Live for mobile, your contacts travel with you. Connect on

the go. 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

ROSE!!! It's so good to see you back posting. I've been thinking about you a lot lately. Congrats on the new home, too!!! You've got a lot on your plate so take good care of yourself while you're taking good care of everyone else. Your family is very lucky to have you. hugs S.Rose wrote: Hi, everyone, especially the newbies. I've put

myself back on mail, just the daily digest. I have really missed you. I'm still way overwhelmed with my own issues, plus my mom (Alzheimer's) and daughter (post-surgery for pancreatitis). I'm currently trying to keep up with 2 other online groups, one for Alzheimer's caregivers & the other for pancreatitis/Whipple procedure. So I probably won't keep up with this one either! The good thing that's happening is that I've bought a house! I lost my home 4 years ago when I went on disability & have been renting since. Last year I signed for a car loan for my daughter, which has given me good enough credit to buy a home. It's a great time to buy, especially where I live, about 40 mi. from Indianapolis. My house payment will be at least $150 less than my rent, and I expect the utilities to be lower as the house has thermal windows & better insulation than this rental. It's a cute little

house in a nice neighborhood. The down side is trying to sort & pack. I've read some of the back messages, but I know I'm way behind. Congratulations to on your grades! Ramblin' RoseModerator A merry heart is good medicine. Proverbs 17:22 With Windows Live for mobile, your contacts travel with you. Connect on

the go. 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Rose, Congratulations on the House that is great news, I'd say you've been busy, but it's nice to hear from you and know that you are doing OK, the sorting and packing, well that's not fun, but moving into a new house and making it home, that's way cool, Love ya, Marla

Hi, everyone, especially the newbies. I've put myself back on mail, just the daily digest. I have really missed you. I'm still way overwhelmed with my own issues, plus my mom (Alzheimer's) and daughter (post-surgery for pancreatitis). I'm currently trying to keep up with 2 other online groups, one for Alzheimer's caregivers & the other for pancreatitis/Whipple procedure. So I probably won't keep up with this one either!

The good thing that's happening is that I've bought a house! I lost my home 4 years ago when I went on disability & have been renting since. Last year I signed for a car loan for my daughter, which has given me good enough credit to buy a home. It's a great time to buy, especially where I live, about 40 mi. from Indianapolis. My house payment will be at least $150 less than my rent, and I expect the utilities to be lower as the house has thermal windows & better insulation than this rental. It's a cute little house in a nice neighborhood. The down side is trying to sort & pack.

I've read some of the back messages, but I know I'm way behind. Congratulations to on your grades!

Ramblin' RoseModerator

A merry heart is good medicine. Proverbs 17:22

With Windows Live for mobile, your contacts travel with you. Connect on the go.

-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer@...www.marykay.com/mbramer

Guest guest

Yeah Rosie!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking about you yesterday and wondering if the house had close escrow--- congrats lady, I know how much of a loss it was when you got sick, and the whole process. What a deal, and you- my dear, have risen up to meet each challenge!!

Love to you,

Tracie

Rose, Congratulations on the House that is great news, I'd say you've been busy, but it's nice to hear from you and know that you are doing OK, the sorting and packing, well that's not fun, but moving into a new house and making it home, that's way cool, Love ya, Marla

Hi, everyone, especially the newbies. I've put myself back on mail, just the daily digest. I have really missed you. I'm still way overwhelmed with my own issues, plus my mom (Alzheimer's) and daughter (post-surgery for pancreatitis). I'm currently trying to keep up with 2 other online groups, one for Alzheimer's caregivers & the other for pancreatitis/Whipple procedure. So I probably won't keep up with this one either! The good thing that's happening is that I've bought a house! I lost my home 4 years ago when I went on disability & have been renting since. Last year I signed for a car loan for my daughter, which has given me good enough credit to buy a home. It's a great time to buy, especially where I live, about 40 mi. from Indianapolis. My house payment will be at least $150 less than my rent, and I expect the utilities to be lower as the house has thermal windows &

better insulation than this rental. It's a cute little house in a nice neighborhood. The down side is trying to sort & pack. I've read some of the back messages, but I know I'm way behind. Congratulations to on your grades!

Ramblin' RoseModerator A merry heart is good medicine. Proverbs 17:22

With Windows Live for mobile, your contacts travel with you. Connect on the go. -- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer@...www.marykay.com/mbramer

Guest guest

Yeah Rosie!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking about you yesterday and wondering if the house had close escrow--- congrats lady, I know how much of a loss it was when you got sick, and the whole process. What a deal, and you- my dear, have risen up to meet each challenge!!

Love to you,

Tracie

Hi, everyone, especially the newbies. I've put myself back on mail, just the daily digest. I have really missed you. I'm still way overwhelmed with my own issues, plus my mom (Alzheimer's) and daughter (post-surgery for pancreatitis). I'm currently trying to keep up with 2 other online groups, one for Alzheimer's caregivers & the other for pancreatitis/Whipple procedure. So I probably won't keep up with this one either! The good thing that's happening is that I've bought a house! I lost my home 4 years ago when I went on disability & have been renting since. Last year I signed for a car loan for my daughter, which has given me good enough credit to buy a home. It's a great time to buy, especially where I live, about 40 mi. from Indianapolis. My house payment will be at least $150 less than my rent, and I expect the utilities to be lower as the house has thermal windows &

better insulation than this rental. It's a cute little house in a nice neighborhood. The down side is trying to sort & pack. I've read some of the back messages, but I know I'm way behind. Congratulations to on your grades!

Ramblin' RoseModerator A merry heart is good medicine. Proverbs 17:22

With Windows Live for mobile, your contacts travel with you. Connect on the go. -- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer@...www.marykay.com/mbramer

Guest guest

Rose,

Way to go! Congrats on your new home. I am glad you are back.....I

have missed you.

Terri G.

>

>

> Hi, everyone, especially the newbies. I've put myself back on mail,

just the daily digest. I have really missed you. I'm still way

overwhelmed with my own issues, plus my mom (Alzheimer's) and daughter

(post-surgery for pancreatitis). I'm currently trying to keep up with 2

other online groups, one for Alzheimer's caregivers & the other for

pancreatitis/Whipple procedure. So I probably won't keep up with this

one either!

>

> The good thing that's happening is that I've bought a house! I lost my

home 4 years ago when I went on disability & have been renting since.

Last year I signed for a car loan for my daughter, which has given me

good enough credit to buy a home. It's a great time to buy, especially

where I live, about 40 mi. from Indianapolis. My house payment will be

at least $150 less than my rent, and I expect the utilities to be lower

as the house has thermal windows & better insulation than this rental.

It's a cute little house in a nice neighborhood. The down side is trying

to sort & pack.

>

> I've read some of the back messages, but I know I'm way behind.

Congratulations to on your grades!

> Ramblin' RoseModerator A merry heart is good medicine. Proverbs 17:22

> _________________________________________________________________

> With Windows Live for mobile, your contacts travel with you.

>

http://www.windowslive.com/mobile/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refres\

h_mobile_052008

>

Guest guest

Rose,

Way to go! Congrats on your new home. I am glad you are back.....I

have missed you.

Terri G.

>

>

> Hi, everyone, especially the newbies. I've put myself back on mail,

just the daily digest. I have really missed you. I'm still way

overwhelmed with my own issues, plus my mom (Alzheimer's) and daughter

(post-surgery for pancreatitis). I'm currently trying to keep up with 2

other online groups, one for Alzheimer's caregivers & the other for

pancreatitis/Whipple procedure. So I probably won't keep up with this

one either!

>

> The good thing that's happening is that I've bought a house! I lost my

home 4 years ago when I went on disability & have been renting since.

Last year I signed for a car loan for my daughter, which has given me

good enough credit to buy a home. It's a great time to buy, especially

where I live, about 40 mi. from Indianapolis. My house payment will be

at least $150 less than my rent, and I expect the utilities to be lower

as the house has thermal windows & better insulation than this rental.

It's a cute little house in a nice neighborhood. The down side is trying

to sort & pack.

>

> I've read some of the back messages, but I know I'm way behind.

Congratulations to on your grades!

> Ramblin' RoseModerator A merry heart is good medicine. Proverbs 17:22

> _________________________________________________________________

> With Windows Live for mobile, your contacts travel with you.

>

http://www.windowslive.com/mobile/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refres\

h_mobile_052008

>