RemedySpot.com

Re: [SPAM]Re: [SPAM] Re: Good morning all............

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Where in Wisconsin are you? We are having wonderful weather right now. Let's hope it lasts for more than a day.

I just got back from North Dakota and it was cold and windy there along with rain.. I think I will stay home for awhile. lol

Great day to you, and good health too.

Jackie

[sPAM] Re: Good morning all............

....checking in ....I know i don't post much, but have been reading the dailyposts...even having been in remission (I think) for a time, I stillhave measurable memory problems so find it difficult keeping track ofwho's who - all my best thoughts for all those battling their manybattles. I, too , had wondered what had been keeping Becky fromjoining us - I hope she is doing well.I have juts been to my Nephrologist (kidney Dr - a guy who tells youto pee in a cup, just to tell me I still add too much salt to myfood). I had been Dxd with NeuroSarcoid in Dec 1995, treated withPred, and Cyclosporine. As the cyclosporine is known to be toxic rothe kidneys, I was referred to a Nephrologist to monitor renalfunction. I have been in remmission since 1999, but still battle withvarious 'brain blips' - memory, speech-blanks (aphasia), slighttremors, and my eyes (both) still have some retinal scarring. If onlyI could blame it all on middle age, but .....Here in southern Ontario, we have been enjoying some warmer weather,but not nearly enough rain. I will be taking my yearly trip to visit asister of mine in Yarmouth, Maine in June ( anyone in this group fromYarmouth, or freepoert?), so hopefully will have some nice weather. Mikeps. I had stepped into the chat around 16:00 on Sunday - noone elsewas there - maybe next weekpps. Is it the N-Sarc or middle age to blmae for my crappy spellnig ?

29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Where in Wisconsin are you? We are having wonderful weather right now. Let's hope it lasts for more than a day.

I just got back from North Dakota and it was cold and windy there along with rain.. I think I will stay home for awhile. lol

Great day to you, and good health too.

Jackie

[sPAM] Re: Good morning all............

....checking in ....I know i don't post much, but have been reading the dailyposts...even having been in remission (I think) for a time, I stillhave measurable memory problems so find it difficult keeping track ofwho's who - all my best thoughts for all those battling their manybattles. I, too , had wondered what had been keeping Becky fromjoining us - I hope she is doing well.I have juts been to my Nephrologist (kidney Dr - a guy who tells youto pee in a cup, just to tell me I still add too much salt to myfood). I had been Dxd with NeuroSarcoid in Dec 1995, treated withPred, and Cyclosporine. As the cyclosporine is known to be toxic rothe kidneys, I was referred to a Nephrologist to monitor renalfunction. I have been in remmission since 1999, but still battle withvarious 'brain blips' - memory, speech-blanks (aphasia), slighttremors, and my eyes (both) still have some retinal scarring. If onlyI could blame it all on middle age, but .....Here in southern Ontario, we have been enjoying some warmer weather,but not nearly enough rain. I will be taking my yearly trip to visit asister of mine in Yarmouth, Maine in June ( anyone in this group fromYarmouth, or freepoert?), so hopefully will have some nice weather. Mikeps. I had stepped into the chat around 16:00 on Sunday - noone elsewas there - maybe next weekpps. Is it the N-Sarc or middle age to blmae for my crappy spellnig ?

29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.