RemedySpot.com

Re: Not tooting my own horn lololol

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Awesome lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Not tooting my own horn lololol

Well last nite I took my last final exam. I feel I did well on it.

than after the exam, the teacher said she posted our grade for the semester as it stands b4 the final..

When I was finshed and looked I saw a 91% Yeppie. !! So another A for a final grade for the semester. So I'm watching the grade site on campus and waiting to see what my over all GPA is. but since I got an A in all my classes, i'm hoping for a overall GPA 3.85-4.0. I will post when I find out.

Many Blessings and pain free daylove to "ALL"

Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.

Guest guest

Awesome lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Not tooting my own horn lololol

than after the exam, the teacher said she posted our grade for the semester as it stands b4 the final..

When I was finshed and looked I saw a 91% Yeppie. !! So another A for a final grade for the semester. So I'm watching the grade site on campus and waiting to see what my over all GPA is. but since I got an A in all my classes, i'm hoping for a overall GPA 3.85-4.0. I will post when I find out.

Many Blessings and pain free daylove to "ALL"

Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.

Guest guest

You go girl!!!! "How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these." ~ Washington Carver Not tooting my own horn lololol

Many Blessings and pain free daylove to "ALL" Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.

Guest guest

You go girl!!!! "How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these." ~ Washington Carver Not tooting my own horn lololol

Many Blessings and pain free daylove to "ALL" Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.

Guest guest

Congrats on doing so well in classes and tests!!!! I don't think I could remember what they taught one day to the next...lol. So Great Job!!!! hugs S.JessicAbouhamama@... wrote: Well last nite I took my last final exam. I feel I did well on it.

than after the exam, the teacher said she posted our grade for the semester as it stands b4 the final.. When I was finshed and looked I saw a 91% Yeppie. !! So another A for a final grade for the semester. So I'm watching the grade site on campus and waiting to see what my over all GPA is. but since I got an A in all my classes, i'm hoping for a overall GPA 3.85-4.0. I will post when I find out. Many Blessings and pain free daylove to "ALL" Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food. 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Congrats on doing so well in classes and tests!!!! I don't think I could remember what they taught one day to the next...lol. So Great Job!!!! hugs S.JessicAbouhamama@... wrote: Well last nite I took my last final exam. I feel I did well on it.

than after the exam, the teacher said she posted our grade for the semester as it stands b4 the final.. When I was finshed and looked I saw a 91% Yeppie. !! So another A for a final grade for the semester. So I'm watching the grade site on campus and waiting to see what my over all GPA is. but since I got an A in all my classes, i'm hoping for a overall GPA 3.85-4.0. I will post when I find out. Many Blessings and pain free daylove to "ALL" Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food. 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.