RemedySpot.com

Re: My visit to my neuro today.christy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I had those tests done and they do not feel good.

So other dx did he thinks is going on? I hope they figure out soon and keep you out of pain.

you rest and take care of yourself...

Many Blessings and pain free daylove to "ALL" Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.

Guest guest

I had those tests done and they do not feel good.

So other dx did he thinks is going on? I hope they figure out soon and keep you out of pain.

you rest and take care of yourself...

Many Blessings and pain free daylove to "ALL" Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.

Guest guest

Im not sure exactly what else he's looking for. He saw that my rash was spreading, my leg pain is moving upwards (was just in my calf muscles, now all up my legs), my balance is more off kilter and some of my other lab work came back kind of wacky, so I will know more when my labs come in. ChristyJessicAbouhamama@... wrote: I had those tests done and they do not feel good. So other dx did he thinks is going on? I hope they figure out

soon and keep you out of pain. you rest and take care of yourself... Many Blessings and pain free daylove to "ALL" Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Im not sure exactly what else he's looking for. He saw that my rash was spreading, my leg pain is moving upwards (was just in my calf muscles, now all up my legs), my balance is more off kilter and some of my other lab work came back kind of wacky, so I will know more when my labs come in. ChristyJessicAbouhamama@... wrote: I had those tests done and they do not feel good. So other dx did he thinks is going on? I hope they figure out

soon and keep you out of pain. you rest and take care of yourself... Many Blessings and pain free daylove to "ALL" Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.