RemedySpot.com

to Jackie and Terri from S.(Christian content)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jackie, sweetie, Remember Phil. 4:8... the verse about thinking about all those good things. I pray Phil 4: verse 7 and 8 for you today. Please read them and know how much good you are to Him. You, too, Terri! It's especially good in the Amplified Bible. We don't have to 'feel' it's true, to know it's true! I just tell myself ...it is what it is...and that it rains on the righteous and the unrighteous. I've been there and felt the same as you, to be true, but now I have to stop myself and change the self-talk because i know I can talk myself into feeling better, too. Just the other day i was feeling down and decided to make a gratitude list and i went on and on with that list with all the things I am grateful for. What we concentrate on will often determine our mood. Take good care of

yourself. (((HUGS))) S.jackie wrote: I guess now that there is another Jackie I should put Jackie from Wisconsin. And you are welcome. I am glad you are better mood, that helps a lot. I know what you feel about being in heaven. I told Jim I needed to know why I am still living. What good am I? He really didn't have an answer except to say I

was his reason for living. Wow does that put the pressure on me. I also know about the feeling of flare up. My NS started with a sinus infection so every time I get a sniffle I freak. I don't want to go through that again. I know that I will and I know I will get worse and it scares the hell out of me. One day at a time I guess. Sorry I am running off at the fingers again. (I mean mouth) Take care and know I am praying for you and all of us. Jackie from Wisconsin [sPAM]

cytoxan>>>> Hey Guys,>> Just looking for a little sympathy; I cannot start the cytoxan therapy> because of a low white count. I have an appointment with ahematologist> on the 19th. My rheumatologist wants to make sure the Imuran didn't> make the bone marrow "sick". I know the wbc's are made in the marrow> and after I stopped the Imuran I had gone back to normal. This is my 6> week blood work after my first normal (almost) wbc. Well, thank you> guys for being there and listening. I can't say I would have ever> though I was looking forward to chemotherapy but I just want to feel> better.>> Thanks for everything....>> Terri> 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Jackie, sweetie, Remember Phil. 4:8... the verse about thinking about all those good things. I pray Phil 4: verse 7 and 8 for you today. Please read them and know how much good you are to Him. You, too, Terri! It's especially good in the Amplified Bible. We don't have to 'feel' it's true, to know it's true! I just tell myself ...it is what it is...and that it rains on the righteous and the unrighteous. I've been there and felt the same as you, to be true, but now I have to stop myself and change the self-talk because i know I can talk myself into feeling better, too. Just the other day i was feeling down and decided to make a gratitude list and i went on and on with that list with all the things I am grateful for. What we concentrate on will often determine our mood. Take good care of

yourself. (((HUGS))) S.jackie wrote: I guess now that there is another Jackie I should put Jackie from Wisconsin. And you are welcome. I am glad you are better mood, that helps a lot. I know what you feel about being in heaven. I told Jim I needed to know why I am still living. What good am I? He really didn't have an answer except to say I

was his reason for living. Wow does that put the pressure on me. I also know about the feeling of flare up. My NS started with a sinus infection so every time I get a sniffle I freak. I don't want to go through that again. I know that I will and I know I will get worse and it scares the hell out of me. One day at a time I guess. Sorry I am running off at the fingers again. (I mean mouth) Take care and know I am praying for you and all of us. Jackie from Wisconsin [sPAM]

cytoxan>>>> Hey Guys,>> Just looking for a little sympathy; I cannot start the cytoxan therapy> because of a low white count. I have an appointment with ahematologist> on the 19th. My rheumatologist wants to make sure the Imuran didn't> make the bone marrow "sick". I know the wbc's are made in the marrow> and after I stopped the Imuran I had gone back to normal. This is my 6> week blood work after my first normal (almost) wbc. Well, thank you> guys for being there and listening. I can't say I would have ever> though I was looking forward to chemotherapy but I just want to feel> better.>> Thanks for everything....>> Terri> 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

God is the thing that gets me through. I take a class called BSF. I go

once a week for 32 weeks and we have intensive study and discussion. I

have learned more about the Bible and God and history.....and I am only

in the 2nd year. It takes 7 years to complete.

For Mother's Day, I got a book called " Bad Women of the Bible " with the

companion workbook. It will take me 12 weeks to complete. That way, I

am staying in the Word studying almoste all year long.

The gratitude list is a great thing. I need to do it more often.

Journaling your feelings is another way to deal.

Well, thanks for your caring spirit. I appreciate you.

Terri G.

> >

> > Terri

> > I wish there was a spell I could put on all of us to make this go

> away. I am so sorry for what you and the others are going through. I

can

> relate to it all. It is getting to the point that any little pain or

> sniffle I get I think I am going to have a flare up again. I spend so

> much time worrying about what might happen I forget to say thank you

to

> God for what I have. I don't want to go to that light but at this

point,

> oh I don't know, maybe I am ready now. I am sorry I didn't mean to

wine

> again.

> > Anyway you have my sympathy, empathy, and prayers.

> > Hugs, and wishes for some relief of pain and illness.

> > Jackie Hugs for you all.

> > [sPAM] cytoxan

> >

> >

> >

> > Hey Guys,

> >

> > Just looking for a little sympathy; I cannot start the cytoxan

therapy

> > because of a low white count. I have an appointment with a

> hematologist

> > on the 19th. My rheumatologist wants to make sure the Imuran didn't

> > make the bone marrow " sick " . I know the wbc's are made in the marrow

> > and after I stopped the Imuran I had gone back to normal. This is my

> > week blood work after my first normal (almost) wbc. Well, thank you

> > guys for being there and listening. I can't say I would have ever

> > though I was looking forward to chemotherapy but I just want to feel

> > better.

> >

> > Thanks for everything....

> >

> > Terri

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you, " declares the

> Lord, " plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you

hope

> and a future. " If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself "

( 16:24 NIV).

>

> ---------------------------------

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try

it now.

>

Guest guest

hi i am interrested in the bible but do not study it i know that it is God looking afer me and i thank him i do not go to church and feel a bit bad about this i am afraid i also do not study the bible i have been though a lot in the past 5 years a very bad devorce and now faced with early retirement but not with a very good package i live in england and am pleased to get in touch with you all i try not to moan although my kids say that i do sometimes it is differcult because thy live with me and we like most people have finacial problems right now i feel as though this should be time for me to travel a little never mind i find it differcult to talk to anyone about my illness they do not understand but nor do i my bowls seem to be getting worse and i feel as though i may have cancer of the bowl do any of you have this problem i cannot go out at night i feel so ill i think it may be the meds i am glad i have got in touch love to you allmosaicgirl1

wrote: ,God is the thing that gets me through. I take a class called BSF. I goonce a week for 32 weeks and we have intensive study and discussion. Ihave learned more about the Bible and God and history.....and I am onlyin the 2nd year. It takes 7 years to complete.For Mother's Day, I got a book called "Bad Women of the Bible" with thecompanion workbook. It will take me 12 weeks to complete. That way, Iam staying in the Word studying almoste all year long.The gratitude

list is a great thing. I need to do it more often. Journaling your feelings is another way to deal.Well, thanks for your caring spirit. I appreciate you.Terri G.> >> > Terri> > I wish there was a spell I could put on all of us to make this go> away. I am so sorry for what you and the others are going through. Ican> relate to it all. It is getting to the point that any little pain or> sniffle I get I think I am going to have a flare up again. I spend so> much time worrying about what might happen I forget to say thank youto> God for what I have. I don't want to go to that light but at thispoint,> oh I don't know, maybe I am ready now. I am sorry I didn't mean towine> again.> > Anyway you have my sympathy, empathy, and prayers.> > Hugs, and wishes for some relief of pain and illness.> > Jackie Hugs for you all.> > [sPAM] cytoxan> >> >> >> > Hey Guys,> >> > Just looking for a little sympathy; I cannot start the cytoxantherapy> > because of a low white count. I have an appointment with a> hematologist> > on the 19th. My rheumatologist wants to make sure the Imuran didn't> > make the bone marrow "sick". I know the wbc's are made in the marrow> > and after I stopped the Imuran I had gone back to normal. This is my6> > week blood work after my first normal (almost) wbc. Well, thank you> > guys for being there and listening. I can't say I would have ever> > though I was looking forward to chemotherapy but I just want to

feel> > better.> >> > Thanks for everything....> >> > Terri> >>>>>>>>>> 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the> Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give youhope> and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself"( 16:24 NIV).>> ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Tryit now.>

Guest guest

Dear Jackie, Hi. I am so glad you have joined our group too. Yes, it is hard to talk with others because they don't understand. That is what I love about this group. They do understand and they are so knowlegeable about sarcoidosis. I have learned so much about it through this group. It is a group of the most loving and kind people you would ever meet. If you are angry and grumpy, it's ok. They love you just the same. It is a very safe place to talk openly. You sound interested in learning more about church and the Bible. Yes, God is looking over you as you said. He loves you and will keep taking care of you. If you want to go to church and want to learn about the Bible, see if there is a good Bible teaching church in your area. Often times, church is another good source of support. Reading the Bible is too because you find out how much God loves you and that you are not alone. He is with you in the battle. I will keep you in my prayers. You

say you feel bad at night. So do I. I am worn out and can't do much of anything by evening time. As for the bowel problems, I don't know if it is the sarcoidosis or the medicine, but yes, I have trouble there too. I don't know the solution yet. That's one great thing about this group. If you have a question, somone will have an answer. Please feel free to ask or say anything here. I am fairly new to the group, but have found great peace and support from them. They are a wonderful group of people who sincerely are here for each other. Glad to have you with us! Hang in there! CathyJACKIE EDGE wrote: hi i am interrested in the bible but do not study it i know that it is God looking afer me and i thank him i do not go to church and feel a bit bad about this i am afraid i also do not study the bible i have been though a lot in the past 5 years a very bad devorce and now faced with early retirement but not with a very good package i live in england and am pleased to get in touch with you all i try not to moan although my kids say that i do sometimes it is differcult because thy live with me and we like most people have finacial problems right now i feel as though this should be time for me to travel a little never mind i find it differcult to talk to anyone about my illness they do not understand but nor do i my bowls seem to be getting worse and i feel as though i may have cancer of the bowl do any of you have this problem i cannot go out at night

i feel so ill i think it may be the meds i am glad i have got in touch love to you allmosaicgirl1 <mosaicgirl1 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote: ,God is the thing that gets me through. I take a class called BSF. I goonce a week for 32 weeks and we have intensive study and discussion. Ihave learned more about the Bible and God and history.....and I am onlyin the 2nd year. It takes 7 years to complete.For Mother's Day, I got a book called "Bad Women of the Bible" with thecompanion workbook. It will take me 12 weeks to complete. That way, Iam staying in the Word studying almoste all year long.The gratitude list is a great thing. I need to do it more often. Journaling your feelings is another way to deal.Well, thanks for your caring spirit. I appreciate you.Terri G.> >> > Terri> > I wish there was a spell I could put on all of us to make this go> away. I am so sorry

for what you and the others are going through. Ican> relate to it all. It is getting to the point that any little pain or> sniffle I get I think I am going to have a flare up again. I spend so> much time worrying about what might happen I forget to say thank youto> God for what I have. I don't want to go to that light but at thispoint,> oh I don't know, maybe I am ready now. I am sorry I didn't mean towine> again.> > Anyway you have my sympathy, empathy, and prayers.> > Hugs, and wishes for some relief of pain and illness.> > Jackie Hugs for you all.> > [sPAM] cytoxan> >> >>

>> > Hey Guys,> >> > Just looking for a little sympathy; I cannot start the cytoxantherapy> > because of a low white count. I have an appointment with a> hematologist> > on the 19th. My rheumatologist wants to make sure the Imuran didn't> > make the bone marrow "sick". I know the wbc's are made in the marrow> > and after I stopped the Imuran I had gone back to normal. This is my6> > week blood work after my first normal (almost) wbc. Well, thank you> > guys for being there and listening. I can't say I would have ever> > though I was looking forward to chemotherapy but I just want to feel> > better.> >> > Thanks for everything....> >> > Terri> >>>>>>>>>> 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the>

Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give youhope> and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself"( 16:24 NIV).>> ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Tryit now.>

Guest guest

Jackie,

Sorry it took so long for me to respond. I have been trying to get my

infusions scheduled but we have run into a few snags. As far as

studying the Bible, I go to a Bible study which is international -

Bible Study Foundation (BSF International) The class is ending right

now for us, but I am not sure in England how the schedule runs. It is

the best thing that has ever happened to me.

It is never too late and God will accept us no matter whether we have

been divorced or not. I would encourage you to check into it to see if

it is available in your area. When I got sick, my husband and I had

just gotten back together. We had been seperated almost 7 months and a

short time later I really started to go downhill. It has been very

difficult giving up working and finding my identity now that I am not

working. God has helped me do that.

As far as the whining and complaining, my husband tells me I do that all

the time. I was feeling really bad this morning and trying to figure

out who to call and then I got the idea - God is always there; I can

talk to him. Then I really felt a lot better.

Well, just let us know when you need to talk.

Terri G.

> > >

> > > Terri

> > > I wish there was a spell I could put on all of us to make this go

> > away. I am so sorry for what you and the others are going through. I

> can

> > relate to it all. It is getting to the point that any little pain or

> > sniffle I get I think I am going to have a flare up again. I spend

so

> > much time worrying about what might happen I forget to say thank you

> to

> > God for what I have. I don't want to go to that light but at this

> point,

> > oh I don't know, maybe I am ready now. I am sorry I didn't mean to

> wine

> > again.

> > > Anyway you have my sympathy, empathy, and prayers.

> > > Hugs, and wishes for some relief of pain and illness.

> > > Jackie Hugs for you all.

> > > [sPAM] cytoxan

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Hey Guys,

> > >

> > > Just looking for a little sympathy; I cannot start the cytoxan

> therapy

> > > because of a low white count. I have an appointment with a

> > hematologist

> > > on the 19th. My rheumatologist wants to make sure the Imuran

didn't

> > > make the bone marrow " sick " . I know the wbc's are made in the

marrow

> > > and after I stopped the Imuran I had gone back to normal. This is

my

> 6

> > > week blood work after my first normal (almost) wbc. Well, thank

you

> > > guys for being there and listening. I can't say I would have ever

> > > though I was looking forward to chemotherapy but I just want to

feel

> > > better.

> > >

> > > Thanks for everything....

> > >

> > > Terri

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you, " declares the

> > Lord, " plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you

> hope

> > and a future. " If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself "

> ( 16:24 NIV).

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.

Try

> it now.

> >

>

Guest guest

Jackie, There are many times I can not get to church because of being too sick to. Joyce Meyer Ministries is on t.v. all over the world and is also on in England. I watch her show often and I learn so much from her about perseverance through trials. And being sick with sarcoidosis is certainly a trial at times. Try to look up her show. I am sure it will bless you and help you in finding God in a bigger way in your life. She also has a wide range of books to help with just about anything you can think of. She writes in such a way that anyone can understand. Even me when I'm sick and dizzy...lol. This is the place to moan and vent. Most other people just don't understand because they aren't sick. The sarc without the meds can give you great fatigue and make you not want to go out. I try not to eat

when I go out because my bowels are very unpredictable. Probably sarcoid in the intestines. But I would get that checked out. hugs and welcome! S.JACKIE EDGE wrote: hi i am interrested in the bible but do not study it i know that it is God looking afer me and i thank him i do not go to church and feel a bit bad about this i am afraid i also do not study the bible i have been though a lot in the past 5 years a very bad devorce and now faced with early

retirement but not with a very good package i live in england and am pleased to get in touch with you all i try not to moan although my kids say that i do sometimes it is differcult because thy live with me and we like most people have finacial problems right now i feel as though this should be time for me to travel a little never mind i find it differcult to talk to anyone about my illness they do not understand but nor do i my bowls seem to be getting worse and i feel as though i may have cancer of the bowl do any of you have this problem i cannot go out at night i feel so ill i think it may be the meds i am glad i have got in touch love to you allmosaicgirl1 <mosaicgirl1 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote: ,God is the thing that gets me through. I take a class called BSF. I goonce a week for 32 weeks and we have intensive

study and discussion. Ihave learned more about the Bible and God and history.....and I am onlyin the 2nd year. It takes 7 years to complete.For Mother's Day, I got a book called "Bad Women of the Bible" with thecompanion workbook. It will take me 12 weeks to complete. That way, Iam staying in the Word studying almoste all year long.The gratitude list is a great thing. I need to do it more often. Journaling your feelings is another way to deal.Well, thanks for your caring spirit. I appreciate you.Terri G.> >> > Terri> > I wish there was a spell I could put on all of us to make this go> away. I am so sorry for what you and the others are going through. Ican> relate to it all. It is getting to the point that any little pain or> sniffle I get I think I am going to have a flare up again. I spend so> much time worrying about what might happen I forget to say thank youto> God for what I have. I don't want to go to that light but at thispoint,> oh I don't know,

maybe I am ready now. I am sorry I didn't mean towine> again.> > Anyway you have my sympathy, empathy, and prayers.> > Hugs, and wishes for some relief of pain and illness.> > Jackie Hugs for you all.> > [sPAM] cytoxan> >> >> >> > Hey Guys,> >> > Just looking for a little sympathy; I cannot start the cytoxantherapy> > because of a low white count. I have an appointment with a> hematologist> > on the 19th. My rheumatologist wants to make sure the Imuran didn't> > make the bone marrow "sick". I know the wbc's are made in the marrow> > and after I

stopped the Imuran I had gone back to normal. This is my6> > week blood work after my first normal (almost) wbc. Well, thank you> > guys for being there and listening. I can't say I would have ever> > though I was looking forward to chemotherapy but I just want to feel> > better.> >> > Thanks for everything....> >> > Terri> >>>>>>>>>> 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the> Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give youhope> and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself"( 16:24 NIV).>> ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Tryit now.> 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).

Guest guest

[sPAM] cytoxan

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Hey Guys,

> > >

> > > Just looking for a little sympathy; I cannot start the cytoxan

> therapy

> > > because of a low white count. I have an appointment with a

> > hematologist

> > > on the 19th. My rheumatologist wants to make sure the Imuran

didn't

> > > make the bone marrow " sick " . I know the wbc's are made in the

marrow

> > > and after I stopped the Imuran I had gone back to normal. This is

my

> 6

> > > week blood work after my first normal (almost) wbc. Well, thank

you

> > > guys for being there and listening. I can't say I would have ever

> > > though I was looking forward to chemotherapy but I just want to

feel

> > > better.

> > >

> > > Thanks for everything....

> > >

> > > Terri

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you, " declares the

> > Lord, " plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you

> hope

> > and a future. " If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself "

> ( 16:24 NIV).

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.

Try

> it now.

> >

>

------------------------------------

~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

The Neurosarcoidosis Community

NS CHAT:-  FAITH CHAT:    SUNDAY  4PM-5PM EASTERN TIME

CHATROOM LINK: http://www.emxpc.net/chat/index.php

Message Archives:-

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messages

Members Database:-

Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

I love Joyce Meyers! She is so refreshing and inspiring. Also, she is on several different channels, several times a day, so if you miss her once, check later in the day and you will probably find her! Solberg wrote: Jackie, There are many times I can not get to church because of being too sick to. Joyce Meyer Ministries is on t.v. all over the world and is also on in England. I watch her

show often and I learn so much from her about perseverance through trials. And being sick with sarcoidosis is certainly a trial at times. Try to look up her show. I am sure it will bless you and help you in finding God in a bigger way in your life. She also has a wide range of books to help with just about anything you can think of. She writes in such a way that anyone can understand. Even me when I'm sick and dizzy...lol. This is the place to moan and vent. Most other people just don't understand because they aren't sick. The sarc without the meds can give you great fatigue and make you not want to go out. I try not to eat when I go out because my bowels are very unpredictable. Probably sarcoid in the intestines. But I would get that checked out. hugs and welcome! S.JACKIE EDGE <jackieedge (AT) btinternet (DOT) com>

wrote: hi i am interrested in the bible but do not study it i know that it is God looking afer me and i thank him i do not go to church and feel a bit bad about this i am afraid i also do not study the bible i have been though a lot in the past 5 years a very bad devorce and now faced with early retirement but not with a very good package i live in england and am pleased to get in touch with you all i try not to moan although my kids say that i do sometimes it is differcult because thy live with me and we like most people have finacial problems right now i feel as though this should be time for me to travel a little never mind i find it differcult to talk to anyone about my illness they do not understand but nor do i my bowls seem to be getting worse and i feel as though i may have cancer of the bowl do any of you have this problem i cannot go out at night i feel so ill i

think it may be the meds i am glad i have got in touch love to you allmosaicgirl1 <mosaicgirl1 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote: ,God is the thing that gets me through. I take a class called BSF. I goonce a week for 32 weeks and we have intensive study and discussion. Ihave learned more about the Bible and God and history.....and I am onlyin the 2nd year. It takes 7 years to complete.For Mother's Day, I got a book called "Bad Women of the Bible" with thecompanion workbook. It will take me 12 weeks to complete. That way, Iam staying in the Word studying almoste all year long.The gratitude list is a great thing. I need to do it more often. Journaling your feelings is another way to deal.Well, thanks for your caring spirit. I appreciate you.Terri G.> >> > Terri> > I wish there was a spell I could put on all of us to make this go> away. I am so sorry

for what you and the others are going through. Ican> relate to it all. It is getting to the point that any little pain or> sniffle I get I think I am going to have a flare up again. I spend so> much time worrying about what might happen I forget to say thank youto> God for what I have. I don't want to go to that light but at thispoint,> oh I don't know, maybe I am ready now. I am sorry I didn't mean towine> again.> > Anyway you have my sympathy, empathy, and prayers.> > Hugs, and wishes for some relief of pain and illness.> > Jackie Hugs for you all.> > [sPAM] cytoxan> >> >>

>> > Hey Guys,> >> > Just looking for a little sympathy; I cannot start the cytoxantherapy> > because of a low white count. I have an appointment with a> hematologist> > on the 19th. My rheumatologist wants to make sure the Imuran didn't> > make the bone marrow "sick". I know the wbc's are made in the marrow> > and after I stopped the Imuran I had gone back to normal. This is my6> > week blood work after my first normal (almost) wbc. Well, thank you> > guys for being there and listening. I can't say I would have ever> > though I was looking forward to chemotherapy but I just want to feel> > better.> >> > Thanks for everything....> >> > Terri> >>>>>>>>>> 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the>

Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give youhope> and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself"( 16:24 NIV).>> ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Tryit now.> 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).