RemedySpot.com

My visit to my neuro today.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Well, I visited my neuro today. He did the EMG in my legs and back. OUCH. and to think that i have been through alot, and have a high pain tollerance, but wow. He said it showed a mild form of neuropathy. Not bad, yet, but to me it's bad. Hurt all the time. He wanted me to fill him on whats been going on since the last time i saw him (4 weeks), and then he mentioned he wanted to do a whole new set of blood work on me. He thinks that there might be an underlying secondary disaese going on. not for sure what or why he even thinks that. I figured i would just wait to see what the blood shows. He gave me some Flexeril (sp?) for my back and muscles for now. (which it does help my back, but doesn't help the pain in my legs at all). So, I figured i fill you in. ill let you know more as soon as i know more. Love and prayers to all, Christy

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Well, I visited my neuro today. He did the EMG in my legs and back. OUCH. and to think that i have been through alot, and have a high pain tollerance, but wow. He said it showed a mild form of neuropathy. Not bad, yet, but to me it's bad. Hurt all the time. He wanted me to fill him on whats been going on since the last time i saw him (4 weeks), and then he mentioned he wanted to do a whole new set of blood work on me. He thinks that there might be an underlying secondary disaese going on. not for sure what or why he even thinks that. I figured i would just wait to see what the blood shows. He gave me some Flexeril (sp?) for my back and muscles for now. (which it does help my back, but doesn't help the pain in my legs at all). So, I figured i fill you in. ill let you know more as soon as i know more. Love and prayers to all, Christy

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.