RemedySpot.com

Re: [SPAM] Re: cytoxan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jackie

I have tinnitus also. My PCP seems to think it will go away one day. In the meantime I listen to a high pitched squeal or a clicking. they change. I think it must be the medicine I am on that triggered it. OH I don't know I am just going with the flow except when I get really angry with the system and how the doctors and nurses treat me. Then I show what a strong opinion I have.

I am glad you got to join us but I wish this was a "I am healthy keep your fingers crossed" group..

This is Jackie from Wisconsin.

[sPAM] Re: cytoxan

Jackie,Is any of you medicine responsible for your tinnitus? I know some drugscan cause that. How about taking a supplement for it? I thinklipflavonoid is the name of the one for tinnitus.Azathioprine is Immuran I think. That is the one that gave me theproblem but some people have had success with it. I just was ready fora new treatment to try.Good luck on the tinnitus treatment. BTW, what part of England are youfrom. Take care and I am sure we will talk again soon.Terri G.> Hey Guys,>> Just looking for a little sympathy; I cannot start the cytoxan therapy> because of a low white count. I have an appointment with ahematologist> on the 19th. My rheumatologist wants to make sure the Imuran didn't> make the bone marrow "sick". I know the wbc's are made in the marrow> and after I stopped the Imuran I had gone back to normal. This is my 6> week blood work after my first normal (almost) wbc. Well, thank you> guys for being there and listening. I can't say I would have ever> though I was looking forward to chemotherapy but I just want to feel> better.>> Thanks for everything....>> Terri>