RemedySpot.com

moving from Naa Koshie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Roserita!!So glad to hear from you. Your Mom and daughter are on my prayer list. You are too. Even though moving sucks, there is a bright side. Now that you own your house, you can finally paint your kitchen with horizontal orange and purple stripes with green polka dots. Yay, you!!All the best to you and your family, and please do your best to take care of yourself while you are taking care of everyone else.Much Love!!Naa Koshie "How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these." ~ Washington Carver movingthe sorting and packing, well that's not fun, but moving into

a new house and making it home, that's way cool,

Marla, I've been trying to "downsize" for quite a while, but couldn't seem to get motivated. This will force me to get rid of stuff & hopefully, to simplify. One of the good things about moving!Ramblin' RoseIf you were arrested for kindness, would there be enough evidence to convict you?Get Free (PRODUCT) REDâ„¢ Emoticons, Winks and Display Pics. Check it out!