RemedySpot.com

Re: [SPAM] muscle spasams

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I notice at night when I'm sitting watching tv, I will have them in my left leg,, and my leg will start shaking and I can't stop it.

This has been a sorta new thing for me, I know i've had them in my hands, but the leg thing is new.

when I told my Neuro he said that's normal for NS.

who knows lol

Many Blessings and pain free daylove to "ALL" Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.

Guest guest

I get these same things in my legs. Most of the time I am trying to sleep but a lot of the time now when I am sitting watching TV I will get a good one. Nothing seems to help I just hope it means things are still working or coming back. Who knows!!

Jackie from Wisconsin

[sPAM] muscle spasams

I know some of you have talked about muscle spasms, does anyone get ones like this? Little ones in strange places, yesterday, I had some in my arms, but little spasms, and deep I would rub the area hard, that seemed to help for a few minutes, but they would come back, not bad ones either. anyway if I make sense to anyone, I am just curious if this is "normal" for us too? Marla --

Guest guest

Thanks Jackie, I don't really get them in my legs but have restless leg syndrome bad, had a bad night last with them, I just think I'm getting worse the longer I am waiting for the Remicade. but the ones in my arm are new. Thanks and have a blessed day, Marla

I get these same things in my legs. Most of the time I am trying to sleep but a lot of the time now when I am sitting watching TV I will get a good one. Nothing seems to help I just hope it means things are still working or coming back. Who knows!!

Jackie from Wisconsin

[sPAM] muscle spasams

I know some of you have talked about muscle spasms, does anyone get ones like this? Little ones in strange places, yesterday, I had some in my arms, but little spasms, and deep I would rub the area hard, that seemed to help for a few minutes, but they would come back, not bad ones either. anyway if I make sense to anyone, I am just curious if this is " normal " for us too? Marla --

-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer@...www.marykay.com/mbramer