RemedySpot.com

this & that

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks to all for the good thoughts. Naa Koshie, it's actually clouds I've always wanted in my bedroom! The tricky part is that I will be gone from 6/2-6/6, which is when I will need to be finishing up the move & cleaning this house. I'm going to San for my granddaughter 's h.s. graduation. I'm so excited for that, but a little worried about getting everything done here. Some of my church family are going to help with packing & cleaning & my kids and niece will do most of the rest. Re: muscle spasms. Marla, that is why I started taking quinine several years ago & it worked great. Now that quinine is off the market, I just have to put up with these weird cramps. They come in my elbows, the outside of my ankles, my side when I reach behind me, places that I never used to get cramps. It started after the fatigue & other systemic symptoms began, so I assume it's sarc-related.

Neuropathic pain: the best relief I had came from Lyrica & Cymbalta combined, for 2 years. Then last year I slid into a severe depression & my doctor felt I needed a stronger antidepressant than Cymbalta, so I changed to Lexapro. Well, the depression got better, but the neuropathic pain has just been much worse. So a couple of months ago I switched back to Cymbalta. Within a few days I could tell a difference in my feet; unfortunately, my dry eyes got much worse. I was already on Restasis drops, OTC artificial tears, ointment at night & had gotten my tear ducts plugged last fall. Now, in spite of all that, I was having painful gritty sensations, blinking almost constantly & wearing sunglasses indoors. My opthamalogist discussed Lacriserts, which are little capsules that you poke into the lower lid every day. They gradually dissolve, releasing fake lubricant into the eye. I already poke myself in the eye all the time just putting in eye drops, even when I use the mirror, so I wasn't too keen on that. I decided to stop the Cymbalta first, after talking it over with my shrink. That seems to have helped, & I'm back on Lexapro. My feet are complaining bitterly, but I can stand that better than the eye pain. I didn't have that much trouble with my eyes when I took Cymbalta before, but my eyes have gotten drier in the last year anyway, so I guess restarting the Cymbalta just was the last straw. Unless you have very dry eyes, the Lyrica & Cymbalta is a good combination for neuropathic pain.

Well, it's late. Hope all you Mothers & mothering women out there have a lovely Mom's Day!

Ramblin' Rose

A merry heart is good medicine. Proverbs 17:22Get Free (PRODUCT) REDâ„¢ Emoticons, Winks and Display Pics. Check it out!