RemedySpot.com

Re: [SPAM]Re: [SPAM]Re: [SPAM]RE: swollen legs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Tracie

I am from the county seat in Juneau county in Wisconsin. I live about 1 hour North of Madison, Which is the Capital. About 30 min north of Wisconsin Dells. This is a poor county but we do ok. I mean we don't have too many starving families running amuck. I love it here and can't think of anywhere else I would rather live. I just wish it could be a little warmer in the winter. lol

Where are you from if I may ask.

I wish everyone would submit a picture so I can see who I am talking to. I would love to put a face to the great advise and remarks I am getting from this group.

I will let you know what happens when I talk to my PCP.

Jackie

Re: swollen legs

Hi Pomy,

I get puffynesh with my legs every couple weeks. and it even hurts at times. the one night I was going to have sherif, take me to the ER. I thought I might have had a blood clot. it hurt so bad . but by the next morning it went down. and stopped hurting. Now I have NS not MS.

Many Blessings and pain free daylove to "ALL"

Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.

Get news, entertainment and everything you care about at Live.com. Check it out!

Guest guest

Thank you .

I will check into that too.

Jackie

Hi Pomy,

I get puffynesh with my legs every couple weeks. and it even hurts at times. the one night I was going to have sherif, take me to the ER. I thought I might have had a blood clot. it hurt so bad . but by the next morning it went down. and stopped hurting. Now I have NS not MS.

Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.

Get news, entertainment and everything you care about at Live.com. Check it out!

29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).

Guest guest

I'm in No. California, Magalia. We're in the foothills above Chico, about 110 miles north of Sacramento. I will try to get my son to help me download a picture--

Hi Pomy,

Guest guest

We lived in Northern Ca for two years--Redding. Not too far from you. Have you always lived in Ca?tracie feldhaus wrote: I'm in No. California, Magalia. We're in the foothills above Chico, about 110 miles north of Sacramento. I will try to get my son to help me download a picture-- Re: swollen legs Hi Pomy, I get puffynesh with my legs every couple weeks. and it even hurts at times. the one night I was going to have sherif, take me to the ER. I thought I might have had a blood clot. it hurt so bad . but by the next morning it went down. and stopped hurting. Now I have NS not MS. Many Blessings and pain free daylove to "ALL" Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food. Get news, entertainment and everything you care about at Live.com. Check it out!

Guest guest

Yep, I was born in Chico and moved up to Paradise in 1985, have been up on the ridge ever since. I love it!

Redding, now that's one hot spot-- but it sure has grown.

Hi Pomy,

Guest guest

It's funny. When we lived in CA everyone there referred to Redding as living out in the sticks, but compared to Ohio or NC, whew, it was anything but the sticks. In Redding 1/2 the cars on the road were either 1" off the ground and all decked out, or had bright glowing colored lights under them, or spinning wheel things, or bounced up and down to the beat of the music. The psych hosp had closed (budget cuts) so they were all out on the sidewalks. Even the crazy people were way farther out there in CA then I had seen in OH or NC. And the first night we were in CA some senior citizen rammed her cart into me at Walmart and said "lets move it!" Im not saying it was a bad place, but I tell you what --- it was very different than what we were used to. I wont even go into our experiences in LA and San F. Im much more of the sit on the front porch and watch the horses graze on the hill kind of person. I am glad we were there, but also glad we are back

home.tracie feldhaus wrote: Yep, I was born in Chico and moved up to Paradise in 1985, have been up on the ridge ever since. I love it! Redding, now that's one hot spot-- but it sure has grown. Re: swollen legs Hi Pomy, I get

puffynesh with my legs every couple weeks. and it even hurts at times. the one night I was going to have sherif, take me to the ER. I thought I might have had a blood clot. it hurt so bad . but by the next morning it went down. and stopped hurting. Now I have NS not MS. Many Blessings and pain free daylove to "ALL" Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food. Get news, entertainment and everything you care about at Live.com. Check it out!