RemedySpot.com

RE: Re: numbness : Rick,

Rate this topic

Guest guest

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: jack11973@...Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 16:19:23 -0800Subject: Re: Re: numbness

Voiced Pomy,

I've had exactly the same feelings in my hands and feet and it usually lasts for minutes at the time. Once my Dr's put me on Prednisone and Neurontin it was gone. Diabetes can have similiar effects as well.

Talk to your Dr about it.

Rickturtlesnap123 <turtlesnap123 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote:

Hi Voiced Pomy,I have burning, numbness and tingling in my hands, arms, feet and legsfor the better part of seven years. To this day, the doctors STILLhave no clue what it is. I have been given the diagnosis ofSarcoidosis and Multiple Sclerosis, but still there is no concreteanswer. Sometimes something that you think should be a simple answer,is no where near that.Hang in there and keep your chin up. The best I can say is see yourdoctor. Maybe for you it might be a simple answer! But don't getdiscouraged if it isn't! :)>> > Hi to all,> > I asked this once, but I need some answers. > > Does anyone ever feel as if their hands, fingers or feet go numb? Nofeeling un them at all? What do you do? I asked my dr and he said hehas to see me when it happens. But he's not always around! i don'twant to go to the emergency because it usually lasts for 5 - 10 minutes.> > Thanks,> Voiced Pomy> __________________________________________________________> Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!> http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger