RemedySpot.com

Joke

Rate this topic

Guest guest

What do you call a person that crawl into walls and pisses on themself?

Ron with neurosarcoidosis.

Get it? I am in a wheel chair so have to crawl. Cant walk anymore. I

an loosing my eyesight so I bump into objects and I am unrinary

incontinent, so I pee on myself!

Got it! :)

Oh Ron, I love you for your humor, I know it's what keeps us going. I am looking into wheelchair vs. scooter, and I'm thinking a wheelchair, motorized would be best for me, I cannot walk for more then about 30minutes max and

the legs stop working for me, and even those 30mins are turtle crawls, so I won't need it all the time but probably more then I think. So other wise how are you doing, your still in my prayers I have our prayer warriors praying for all of us!

God Bless, Marla

What do you call a person that crawl into walls and pisses on themself?

Ron with neurosarcoidosis.

Get it? I am in a wheel chair so have to crawl. Cant walk anymore. I

an loosing my eyesight so I bump into objects and I am unrinary

incontinent, so I pee on myself!

Got it! :)

-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer@...www.marykay.com/mbramer

Ron-- you are warped. I still love you tho-- so the next phase is things that go bump in the night..--- that would be Tracie bouncing off the walls at 3am, while wandering the house--

What do you call a person that crawl into walls and pisses on themself?Ron with neurosarcoidosis.Get it? I am in a wheel chair so have to crawl. Cant walk anymore. I an loosing my eyesight so I bump into objects and I am unrinary incontinent, so I pee on myself!Got it! :) Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

OK I agree too, you are warped, but do have a serious question for you, how did you end up in the wheel chair, did you have something happen that you just could no longer walk, or did it come on gradually? I ask, because that is where I am, if I want to walk for more then 15 mins, I can't, my left leg just goes numb and won't move, if I drag it, I get another maybe 10 mins. then the right leg gets heavy, I can still move it, but at this point I give up, I trail way behind people, they forget and I am forever saying " hey wait up " .

I am going to one of my Kay conferences which I love, and MK is what keeps me going, and my family, but when I went to the last conference, I found myself dragging myself along the wall to get back to my room, then when I got to the bed, man was I in pain, which is what happens when I push it, Pain!

so how did you end up in a wheelchair? Man I've been looking at the prices and WOW. Do you have a motorized one? Still praying for you my friend, and I thank you for your prayers, Marla

Ron-- you are warped. I still love you tho-- so the next phase is things that go bump in the night..--- that would be Tracie bouncing off the walls at 3am, while wandering the house--

What do you call a person that crawl into walls and pisses on themself?Ron with neurosarcoidosis.Get it? I am in a wheel chair so have to crawl. Cant walk anymore. I an loosing my eyesight so I bump into objects and I am unrinary incontinent, so I pee on myself!Got it! :)

Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer@...www.marykay.com/mbramer

Hi Marla,

It was a gradual progression in loosing my ability to walk. However, I believe if I was more aggressive with physical therapy and exercise I would have been able to put it off a little while longer.

I have a motorized chair. I have arthritis in my shoulders due to the prednisone, so I would not be able to push myself. Therefore, I needed a motorized chair.

Medicare paid for most of it. if you have Medicare and another form of insurance, that should be enough to get you a motorized chair with no out of pocket expenses.

I hope this helps and "I wish you well girl."

Ron Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Thanks Ron, do you have Medicare with disability, I am not on disability, and my insurance is a pain, we have a hearing for Remicade schedule for 3/12, that's like forever when your losing it. I do still treadmill, sometimes 10mins., sometimes more, and my kids got me an ab lounge for Christmas, (I asked for it) and that is great, but again 5 or 10 mins, better then nothing.

Thanks, hope you are doing well! I know you still have your sense of humor and that's great. God Bless, Marla

Hi Marla,

It was a gradual progression in loosing my ability to walk. However, I believe if I was more aggressive with physical therapy and exercise I would have been able to put it off a little while longer.

I have a motorized chair. I have arthritis in my shoulders due to the prednisone, so I would not be able to push myself. Therefore, I needed a motorized chair.

Medicare paid for most of it. if you have Medicare and another form of insurance, that should be enough to get you a motorized chair with no out of pocket expenses.

I hope this helps and " I wish you well girl. "

Ron

Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Now I have Medicare and disability. When I purchased my chair I only had Medicare. Medicare paid for 75% of the cost.

Ron The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.

I didn't know you could get Medicare without disability, but I don't know very much about all that, are you on any of those expenses Medications (Remicade, Enbreal, Humira)?I just trying to figure everything out, and appreciate all your input, you are a blessing to me. It's great the way God blesses all of us. Marla

Now I have Medicare and disability. When I purchased my chair I only had Medicare. Medicare paid for 75% of the cost.

Ron

The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.