RemedySpot.com

Has anyone had sarcoidosis and bronchitis or pnuemonia at same time??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, Hope everyone is doing well.I have been sick for 3 weeks. Started out as a sinus infection, then middle ear infection and the third week seems I may have Broncontis or Pnuemonia!!?? I couldn`t believe the family doctor`s Nurse had never heard of Sarcoid. Now I have had a Pnuemonia vaccine(but I do believe u can still get viral Pnuemonia) and I have a Flu shot every year for last 14 years. My grandkids had some weird viral infection for 2 weeks and since I can`t keep my lips off them I figured that this was it, But I can only walk a few feet, then I am gasping for air. I have excruciating headaches(worse then I usual have) that start a base head and neck and the pain goes all the way down my spine.I had a chest xray today, so I should know something soon. My only consulation(and it is a poor one) my sweet hubby of 40 years,is sick too, but not as bad as me. We have simular symptoms except he can breathe better

then me. It took us forever to do a 2 week grocery shopping trip!! You know there are more and more illnesses that people that are healthy are getting. A small 3 year old boy near me suddenly died from Meningitis just from being sick 3 days!! Where does all this stuff come from?? God Bless each and every one of you. Take care Liz

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.