RemedySpot.com

numbness

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi to all,

I asked this once, but I need some answers.

Does anyone ever feel as if their hands, fingers or feet go numb? No feeling un them at all? What do you do? I asked my dr and he said he has to see me when it happens. But he's not always around! i don't want to go to the emergency because it usually lasts for 5 - 10 minutes.

Thanks,

Voiced PomyExpress yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger

numbness can mean a neurological or a nerve conduction problem. you can usually derermine which by what finger go numb first. it could be something as simple as a pinched nerve or it could no be so simple. if you need a referral to go so a neurologist I would ask for one it not make an apt. Moish Pomeranc wrote: Hi to all, I asked this once, but I need some answers. Does anyone ever feel as if their hands, fingers or feet go numb? No feeling un them at all? What do you do? I

asked my dr and he said he has to see me when it happens. But he's not always around! i don't want to go to the emergency because it usually lasts for 5 - 10 minutes. Thanks,Voiced Pomy Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Hi Voiced Pomy,

I have burning, numbness and tingling in my hands, arms, feet and legs

for the better part of seven years. To this day, the doctors STILL

have no clue what it is. I have been given the diagnosis of

Sarcoidosis and Multiple Sclerosis, but still there is no concrete

answer. Sometimes something that you think should be a simple answer,

is no where near that.

Hang in there and keep your chin up. The best I can say is see your

doctor. Maybe for you it might be a simple answer! But don't get

discouraged if it isn't! :)

>

>

> Hi to all,

>

> I asked this once, but I need some answers.

>

> Does anyone ever feel as if their hands, fingers or feet go numb? No

feeling un them at all? What do you do? I asked my dr and he said he

has to see me when it happens. But he's not always around! i don't

want to go to the emergency because it usually lasts for 5 - 10 minutes.

>

> Thanks,

> Voiced Pomy

> _________________________________________________________________

> Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!

> http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/

>

Voiced Pomy, I've had exactly the same feelings in my hands and feet and it usually lasts for minutes at the time. Once my Dr's put me on Prednisone and Neurontin it was gone. Diabetes can have similiar effects as well. Talk to your Dr about it. Rickturtlesnap123 wrote: Hi Voiced Pomy,I have burning, numbness and tingling in my hands, arms, feet and legsfor the better part of seven years. To this day, the doctors STILLhave no

clue what it is. I have been given the diagnosis ofSarcoidosis and Multiple Sclerosis, but still there is no concreteanswer. Sometimes something that you think should be a simple answer,is no where near that.Hang in there and keep your chin up. The best I can say is see yourdoctor. Maybe for you it might be a simple answer! But don't getdiscouraged if it isn't! :)>> > Hi to all,> > I asked this once, but I need some answers. > > Does anyone ever feel as if their hands, fingers or feet go numb? Nofeeling un them at all? What do you do? I asked my dr and he said hehas to see me when it happens. But he's not always around! i don'twant to go to the emergency because it usually lasts for 5 - 10 minutes.>

> Thanks,> Voiced Pomy> __________________________________________________________> Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!> http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Yeah, I have that problem too. My doctor sent me to a neurologist who tested me for many things and determined that I have glove/sock neuropathy (loss of sensation). I don;t have it all the time, but most days. You do get used to it and have to be careful to check your feet especially for cuts and what not, to make sure you haven't gone and damaged yourself without realizing it. I found out that something was wrong by ironing my hand one day and waiting for the pain that was sure to follow. I stood there looking at my blistered finger and felt absolutely nothing at all. That's when the light bulb went on and I said, hmmmm, something not right about this!!

Ask your primary to send you to a neurologist. That's who you need to see. I do not have a confirmed diagnosis of neurosarc, btw. They first thought I had ms. Don't, as a matter of testing showed, but no positive test for ns. either.Gets kind of frustrating. Don't let it. I still go out dancing most every other weekend, can't feel my feet, but I have fun!! Bonnie B.Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Pomy, That's how mine started, now it's pretty much all the time, my left side is numb all the time, there is nothing they can do, but try to slow the Sarc down, The ER doesn't really know what to do, I am losing the use of my left side too, not to scar you, but I know for me, it's trying to find a drug that will stop the progression, the Methotrexate worked great for me for years. Marla

Hi to all,

I asked this once, but I need some answers.

Does anyone ever feel as if their hands, fingers or feet go numb? No feeling un them at all? What do you do? I asked my dr and he said he has to see me when it happens. But he's not always around! i don't want to go to the emergency because it usually lasts for 5 - 10 minutes.

Thanks,

Voiced PomyExpress yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger

-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer@...www.marykay.com/mbramer