RemedySpot.com

Re: [SPAM]Re: Making a decision

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

It made mine fall out. It just got real think and when it grew back it came in curly and fuzzy. I just had the ends cut off for the first time and my nice thick straight hair is back. Yea

Jackie from WI

Re: Making a decision

Tracie,

Thanks for the email below. I wasn't here the first time it went around, but I do have a question for you guys along these lines. A friend of mine just recomended the book "eat right for your type" and it suggests that if you eat the wrong foods for your blood type it causes cells in your body to stick together when they shouldn't (sounds familiar). It also says --like for me, I am B pos. and it says if I eat the wrong foods I am predisposed to autoimmune diseases and rare neurological diseases. I also have thought about using more natural remedies instead of such harsh chemicals. Has anyone had success with anything? I am going to try to follow the eating guidelines in the book, (they are really simple) and see if there's any change. Has anyone heard of this or tried it?

Thanks

CathyTracie <tiodaat (AT) att (DOT) net> wrote:

Here is another blast from the past. The topic was "making a decision."I hear ya loud and clear. I love how you shared that with your diabetes, arthritis, high blood pressure, you have answers and ways you can control these conditions. That's what all of us are asking for, some control in our lives.I also understand it when you say that today you don't have the strength to deal with all this. I am in th esame place. It all just seems so overwhelming. and i were talking earlier today, about how maybe the thought of healing on a physical level may never happen for me-- and how I may have to accept that the healing will be on a spirit(ual) level. I shared wiht him that I agonize over whether to allow my western medicine MD's to treat me with their prescriptions, or to allow my alternative praticioners to treat me with their approaches. I read in a book that said something to the effect of - People with serious chronic, life threatening illness do agonize over what to do --is it a change of diet, do we need supplements, do we do acupuncture, see the Osteopath or the psychic or the . . .; or do we not treat and see what happens. Then finally, we make our decision as to how to take care of ourself, and as soon as we do-- we tell our loved ones and they say- have you considered this or this or that. Hell yes, we have considered them all. We don't want to make ourselves sicker to get better. But if that choice will ultimately give us some degree of health back, we will do whatever it takes. Whatever it takes.That's the hard part for our loved ones to get-- we have done nothing else but concentrate, educate, seek, pay for, pray for-- answers. Instead of being asked- have you considered XXXX wouldn't it be wonderful if the first reaction would be-- "ok love, I know that you've spent alot of time pondering what to do, I will support you in this decision." Man how I would love to hear that. Know that it is okay to be weak, tired, scared, sad, angry and worn out. For today, that is okay.Tomorrow we start a new day.Love to all,Tracie

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. -- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) comwww.marykay.com/mbramer