RemedySpot.com

rant

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

OK, I don't do this too often but before I head off to try

and sleep on my 2nd day of IV steroids if you know what I mean, I

think I slept a total of 4 hours last night, and tonight I feel even faster

inside, but it will be worth it for the trip.

Anyway my husband (no I am not picking on men) has a cold

and he is dying, he's too sick to do anything, and he has to get up again at

6am and pull the wagon, I reminded him he had to push one too, hee hee, he did

not see the humor in this. So after the umpteenth time of " I don't

feel good " , I said guess what I don't feel good every day, but still go

on, in fact I don't even know what feel good is anymore. So I just turned

off the light and walked out, then did a load of laundry, cleaned the kitchen,

and did some Kay, of course now that I am in light speed I could clean the

whole house, but won'tJ

I really need to sleep, maybe something extra in my night time meds will help, I

think the key is to take them when you go to bed, and not play catch up at 1am

and 3am, because it just doesn't work that way. So it's off to put some

more of that fake tan on my legs, clean the face, and attempt sleep, if I don't

check in at 3am I'll see ya all in the am, wish me luck!! Marla

Man these drugs are crazy.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3100 (20080514) __________The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

Marla,

I'm so sorry that you have to endure the roids once again. Keep the good thought that this will help get you through the cruise--and you can crash for a time when you get back!

I love that you told hubby to pull it out and get a grip-- or some such thing--ok, that's what I'd tell Dave, but ya all know what I mean-

So--if I'm still up at 3am, maybe we'll connect- but then - don't count on it.

So, take a deep breath, and grab a book, and speed read!!

Love to you,

Tracie

rant

OK, I don't do this too often but before I head off to try and sleep on my 2nd day of IV steroids if you know what I mean, I think I slept a total of 4 hours last night, and tonight I feel even faster inside, but it will be worth it for the trip.

Anyway my husband (no I am not picking on men) has a cold and he is dying, he's too sick to do anything, and he has to get up again at 6am and pull the wagon, I reminded him he had to push one too, hee hee, he did not see the humor in this. So after the umpteenth time of "I don't feel good", I said guess what I don't feel good every day, but still go on, in fact I don't even know what feel good is anymore. So I just turned off the light and walked out, then did a load of laundry, cleaned the kitchen, and did some Kay, of course now that I am in light speed I could clean the whole house, but won'tJ I really need to sleep, maybe something extra in my night time meds will help, I think the key is to take them when you go to bed, and not play catch up at 1am and 3am, because it just doesn't work that way. So it's off to put some more of that fake tan on my legs, clean the face, and attempt sleep, if I don't check in at 3am I'll see ya all in the am, wish me luck!! Marla

Man these drugs are crazy.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3100 (20080514) __________The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

Marla, I hear you! My husband had a cold last week too. Oh my gosh you would have thought he was dying. I wanted to say--i am sure you feel better today than I feel on my good days! CathyMarla Bramer wrote: OK, I don't do this too often but before I head off to try and sleep on my 2nd day of IV steroids if you know what I mean, I think I slept a total of 4 hours last night, and tonight I feel even faster inside, but it will be worth it for the trip. Anyway my husband (no I am not picking on men) has a cold and he is dying, he's too sick to do anything, and he has to get up again at 6am and pull the wagon, I reminded him he had to push one too, hee hee, he did not see the humor in this. So after the umpteenth time of "I don't feel good", I said guess what I don't feel good every day, but still go on, in fact I don't even know

what feel good is anymore. So I just turned off the light and walked out, then did a load of laundry, cleaned the kitchen, and did some Kay, of course now that I am in light speed I could clean the whole house, but won'tJ I really need to sleep, maybe something extra in my night time meds will help, I think the key is to take them when you go to bed, and not play catch up at 1am and 3am, because it just doesn't work that way. So it's off to put some more of that fake tan on my legs, clean the face, and attempt sleep, if I don't check in at 3am I'll see ya all in the am, wish me luck!! Marla Man these drugs are crazy. __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3100 (20080514) __________The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.http://www.eset.com