RemedySpot.com

Religion

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I just really wanted to express that although we do practice tolerance with all

the religious posts--and for most of us-- our faith is what gets us through the

tough times-- I think it's important to remind everyone that we are a world wide

group with people of all faiths and nationalities-- and that for some--reading

the posts that are religion based is not what they want to discuss-- and

honestly, some are in that mode of being pissed with god that they are facing

this disease...  That it's important that we be sensitive to their needs also.

We have a chat room open for the group 24/7-- and you are all welcome to go over

there and discuss spiritual healing, scripture, faith in healing crisis. 

Some members won't post because they don't want to feel as though someone is

going to tell them that if they only had faith, they'd be well.  They can

generally get that at home, or at work or at the grocery store.

Yes, you are all in our prayers, our thoughts, our hearts and you are all

special! 

And one of the greatest gifts is that often-- chronic illness brings us to our

knees-- and we need answers on how to grow even in the face of the anger and

frustration of chronic illness.  But if we are (my words) beating each other up

with our bibles, or someone won't post because they don't want to hear about how

god is healing you-- then we are limiting what the group is about.  WE are about

sarcoidosis-- and yes, maybe faith is helping you cope-- share that in the chat

room-- ask someone to join you there-- you can send a post to the group and say-

hey-- it's 1am pacific time-- I'm in the chatroom and need to talk (btw, there

are multiple rooms so you don't have to go to the failh chatroom) and talk or bs

or whatever, and it's ok.

Please I ask that everyone be sensitive to each others needs- and help the group

site be focused on what medically or diet or meditative relaxation helps with

the pain and chaos of chronic illness.

Thank you all for understanding,

Sincerely,

Tracie

NS Co-owner/moderator

Guest guest

Sorry to all. I suppose that was directed at me. I don't think I did any of the things listed below that are objecionable to people, but I am very open with my faith (and am very open to others faiths also). I will keep it stickly business from now on if I post again. I am sorry if I offended anyone. That was never my intention. Cathytracie feldhaus wrote: I just really wanted to express that although we do practice tolerance with all the religious posts--and for most of us-- our faith is

what gets us through the tough times-- I think it's important to remind everyone that we are a world wide group with people of all faiths and nationalities-- and that for some--reading the posts that are religion based is not what they want to discuss-- and honestly, some are in that mode of being pissed with god that they are facing this disease... That it's important that we be sensitive to their needs also.We have a chat room open for the group 24/7-- and you are all welcome to go over there and discuss spiritual healing, scripture, faith in healing crisis. Some members won't post because they don't want to feel as though someone is going to tell them that if they only had faith, they'd be well. They can generally get that at home, or at work or at the grocery store.Yes, you are all in our prayers, our thoughts, our hearts and you are all special! And one of the greatest gifts is that often-- chronic illness brings us to our

knees-- and we need answers on how to grow even in the face of the anger and frustration of chronic illness. But if we are (my words) beating each other up with our bibles, or someone won't post because they don't want to hear about how god is healing you-- then we are limiting what the group is about. WE are about sarcoidosis-- and yes, maybe faith is helping you cope-- share that in the chat room-- ask someone to join you there-- you can send a post to the group and say- hey-- it's 1am pacific time-- I'm in the chatroom and need to talk (btw, there are multiple rooms so you don't have to go to the failh chatroom) and talk or bs or whatever, and it's ok.Please I ask that everyone be sensitive to each others needs- and help the group site be focused on what medically or diet or meditative relaxation helps with the pain and chaos of chronic illness.Thank you all for understanding,Sincerely,TracieNS

Co-owner/moderator

Guest guest

cathy,

I don't think it was directed at you but at all of us. We all have a

tendency to do the same thing and we can email privately or do the Faith

Chats. I have a bad habit of forgetting the rules too. I don't think

the problem is saying we will pray for each other, etc, but when we

really start to talk about God and our lives. So don't take it

personally and keep being yourself.

Terri G.

> I just really wanted to express that although we do practice tolerance

with all the religious posts--and for most of us-- our faith is what

gets us through the tough times-- I think it's important to remind

everyone that we are a world wide group with people of all faiths and

nationalities-- and that for some--reading the posts that are religion

based is not what they want to discuss-- and honestly, some are in that

mode of being pissed with god that they are facing this disease... That

it's important that we be sensitive to their needs also.

> We have a chat room open for the group 24/7-- and you are all welcome

to go over there and discuss spiritual healing, scripture, faith in

healing crisis.

> Some members won't post because they don't want to feel as though

someone is going to tell them that if they only had faith, they'd be

well. They can generally get that at home, or at work or at the grocery

store.

> Yes, you are all in our prayers, our thoughts, our hearts and you are

all special!

> And one of the greatest gifts is that often-- chronic illness brings

us to our knees-- and we need answers on how to grow even in the face of

the anger and frustration of chronic illness. But if we are (my words)

beating each other up with our bibles, or someone won't post because

they don't want to hear about how god is healing you-- then we are

limiting what the group is about. WE are about sarcoidosis-- and yes,

maybe faith is helping you cope-- share that in the chat room-- ask

someone to join you there-- you can send a post to the group and say-

hey-- it's 1am pacific time-- I'm in the chatroom and need to talk (btw,

there are multiple rooms so you don't have to go to the failh chatroom)

and talk or bs or whatever, and it's ok.

> Please I ask that everyone be sensitive to each others needs- and help

the group site be focused on what medically or diet or meditative

relaxation helps with the pain and chaos of chronic illness.

> Thank you all for understanding,

> Sincerely,

> Tracie

> NS Co-owner/moderator

>

Guest guest

Thanks Terri, I am going to take my name off of the list to recieve all of the emails from the group, but anyone who wants to email privately with me would be great-Anyone who accepts that God is a big part of my life and I will not be leaving Him out of this part of my life. I am who I am and to try to talk freely and not mention anything to do with my faith is for me like trying to talk and not mention I have NS. I know some won't understand and that's ok. We are all different. I am just saying this is who I am and anyone who is ok with that I would love to continue to communicate with privately. God bless each and every one of you. You are all in my prayers and will be as long as I am alive! Thank you for all of the information and support you have given me. I appreciate it more than words can say. Cathy Borden csamom3@...mosaicgirl1 wrote: cathy,I don't think it was directed at you but at all of us. We all have atendency to do the same thing and we can email privately or do the FaithChats. I have a bad habit of forgetting the rules too. I don't thinkthe problem is saying we will pray for each other, etc, but when wereally start to talk about God and our lives. So don't take itpersonally and keep being yourself.Terri G.> I just really wanted to express that although we do practice tolerancewith all the religious posts--and for most of us-- our faith is whatgets us through the tough times-- I think it's important to remindeveryone that we are a world wide group with people of all faiths andnationalities-- and that for some--reading the posts that are religionbased is not what they want to discuss-- and honestly, some are in thatmode of being pissed with god that they are facing this disease...

Thatit's important that we be sensitive to their needs also.> We have a chat room open for the group 24/7-- and you are all welcometo go over there and discuss spiritual healing, scripture, faith inhealing crisis.> Some members won't post because they don't want to feel as thoughsomeone is going to tell them that if they only had faith, they'd bewell. They can generally get that at home, or at work or at the grocerystore.> Yes, you are all in our prayers, our thoughts, our hearts and you areall special!> And one of the greatest gifts is that often-- chronic illness bringsus to our knees-- and we need answers on how to grow even in the face ofthe anger and frustration of chronic illness. But if we are (my words)beating each other up with our bibles, or someone won't post becausethey don't want to hear about how god is healing you-- then we arelimiting what the group is about. WE are about

sarcoidosis-- and yes,maybe faith is helping you cope-- share that in the chat room-- asksomeone to join you there-- you can send a post to the group and say-hey-- it's 1am pacific time-- I'm in the chatroom and need to talk (btw,there are multiple rooms so you don't have to go to the failh chatroom)and talk or bs or whatever, and it's ok.> Please I ask that everyone be sensitive to each others needs- and helpthe group site be focused on what medically or diet or meditativerelaxation helps with the pain and chaos of chronic illness.> Thank you all for understanding,> Sincerely,> Tracie> NS Co-owner/moderator>