RemedySpot.com

Re: husbands cancer surgery

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm sorry to hear of your husbands surgery and the cancer, I will keep you all in my prayers, and what a blessing to have such a good relationship, I wish everyone had that, my husband is good to me, I am blessed. God Blessings to you, Marla

he had an all day surgery he has a 11 sq centimeter tumor his his head. They took out the roof of his mouth and operated in the head from that direction. They took his leg muscle and sewed it up in there to fill in the tissue they had taken out, he had lost an eye from a previous surgery so they had to go in there and rebuild the artificial eye socket. my son stayed with him all night and held his hand most of the night. he told our son he was scared and that he had a bod feeling about this surgery. before he wont into surgery he gave me a hug like he was never going to see me again.

We are like a mated pair of geese or swans I can not survive without him. when he gets better I share cherrish every minute I have with him.

M

-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer@...www.marykay.com/mbramer

, u sound like my mom and dad.. my dad has parkinson's and while she see's everyday that he's declining.. she says she doesn't know what she will do without him..

Like Marla, you will be in my thoughts and prayers..

Hugs,

husbands cancer surgery

he had an all day surgery he has a 11 sq centimeter tumor his his head. They took out the roof of his mouth and operated in the head from that direction. They took his leg muscle and sewed it up in there to fill in the tissue they had taken out, he had lost an eye from a previous surgery so they had to go in there and rebuild the artificial eye socket. my son stayed with him all night and held his hand most of the night. he told our son he was scared and that he had a bod feeling about this surgery. before he wont into surgery he gave me a hug like he was never going to see me again.

We are like a mated pair of geese or swans I can not survive without him. when he gets better I share cherrish every minute I have with him.

M

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.8/1288 - Release Date: 2/19/2008 8:47 PM

Your husband is in my prayers and I pray that you both have many more years together. I know it must be very scary, but he's in a great place for his care right now. Hang in there!! Bonnie B.Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

,You and your family are in my prayers.God Bless you all,Becky Mommer wrote: he had an all day surgery he has a 11 sq centimeter tumor his his head. They took out the roof of his mouth and operated in the head from that direction. They took his leg muscle and sewed it up in there to fill in the tissue they had taken out, he had lost an eye from a previous surgery so they had to go in there and rebuild the

artificial eye socket. my son stayed with him all night and held his hand most of the night. he told our son he was scared and that he had a bod feeling about this surgery. before he wont into surgery he gave me a hug like he was never going to see me again. We are like a mated pair of geese or swans I can not survive without him. when he gets better I share cherrish every minute I have with him. M

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Marla is right; we are praying for you and your husband.

Terri G.

>

> > he had an all day surgery he has a 11 sq centimeter tumor his his

> > head. They took out the roof of his mouth and operated in the head

from

> > that direction. They took his leg muscle and sewed it up in there to

fill

> > in the tissue they had taken out, he had lost an eye from a previous

surgery

> > so they had to go in there and rebuild the artificial eye socket. my

son

> > stayed with him all night and held his hand most of the night. he

told our

> > son he was scared and that he had a bod feeling about this surgery.

before

> > he wont into surgery he gave me a hug like he was never going to see

me

> > again.

> >

> > We are like a mated pair of geese or swans I can not survive without

> > him. when he gets better I share cherrish every minute I have with

him.

> >

> >

> > M

> >