RemedySpot.com

Re: Happy Days

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Tracie, Happy Belated Birthday!!! Blooms?...how I wish! I hope you had a great day! ((((((((((Tracie)))))))))) I have had a busy last few weeks and haven't felt too well. I am so happy that you are getting such nice weather. I am really looking forward to some 60's soon~...very soon! I had a flare in my gums and salivary glands and made the rounds of doctors and nobody know for sure what was up. I was in HECK of a Pain situation and was taking my regular pain pills(Tramadol), and my narcotic pills and Tylenol...that's how bad it was. My dentist and gp thought it might be sarc, the ent was an ass the day I went in and the periodontist thought I had some gum disease. When I went back to have my teeth cleaned they had shots and gas all ready to give me but I said no cuz a lot of the swelling and most of the

pain had already gone down. They were really surprised. They thought I would only be able to tolerate having only one quadrant of my mouth done but they ended up cleaning all my teeth. I wasn't surprised cuz it's par for the course, right?...lol.. All i ended up taking was one valium before I left for the appt. and I really don't think I even needed that. My regular dentist did say I had extreme dry mouth and I've been on Biotene products faithfully and now they are much better. I did give the attendent a good lecture(lol) on sarcoidosis and she said she'd look it up on line when she got home. Five appts. in two weeks has worn me out so I'm taking a break before going back to the dentist to have more teeth worked on...cavities and some broken teeth. I won't wait too long. I am almost to 40 lbs. lost and still working on upping my time on the bike after a two week break cuz of pain. Just a bump in the

road of life. My son is still here separated from his wife. He has had some 'moments' but is functioning on a better level than a few weeks ago. I have started a new painting...a desert scene and am working on some household yearly filing...YUK. I save it up and do it once a year. Keeps me busy in February until it gets nice out and then I am outside as much as possible. I ordered a laptop recently cuz my son is on the computer whenever I seem to want it. Good thing the prices on those things have really come down. Off to bed for me...hugs((((((Hugs to group))))) tiodaat@... wrote: Just a quick note to say thank you all for the birthday greetings. It was a nice day, the sun came out!! and it was close to 65 degrees! I love spring-- and it's starting to bloom out here. LOL! and there is snow still on the ground! For those of you in the weather back east-- hang in there, winter can't last forever. The list is quiet this week, and maybe it's time to do a group hug-- or in our case-- email!! Check in, share what is going on-- know that our thoughts and prayers and hearts are with all of you as the

wintertime blues seem to be a challenge for all. Even if it's cold outside, step out for a minute and look skyward in the brightest part of the day-- it will lift your spirits! ((((((((((((((((((((((((( 500 hugs ))))))))))))))))))))))) Now that's a group hug!!!! Blessings, Tracie NS Co-owner/moderatorDelicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living. 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Thanks ,

I'm so glad that you got some of that dental work done-- I know I've pretty much decided to let my teeth go-- I cna't see spending so much money on a mouth that isn't necessarily a long term program. I suspect if they start falling out, I'll do something-- I'm seriously considering having most of the pulled-- I've ground them down to stumps-- side effect of the meds...

Spring is beautiful, I went to Chico today and the fruit trees are starting to bloom-- so lets pray that the bees can remember where their hives are at and get stuff pollenated.

I watched a program the other night-- the honey bees are being poisoned by a pesticide that is a neuro-toxin, destroying the bugs ability to find their way back to their nests and colonies. Unfortunately, the honey bees are being wiped out by it-- so the cost of bees has skyrockted, and the apiarists are losing more than 50% of the hives.

If it is doing this to the bees, what is it bringing forward to those who eat the produce-- oh, well, we can't go foodless.

Hugs,

Tracie

Tracie, Happy Belated Birthday!!! Blooms?...how I wish! I hope you had a great day! ((((((((((Tracie)))))))))) I have had a busy last few weeks and haven't felt too well. I am so happy that you are getting such nice weather. I am really looking forward to some 60's soon~...very soon! I had a flare in my gums and salivary glands and made the rounds of doctors and nobody know for sure what was up. I was in HECK of a Pain situation and was taking my regular pain pills(Tramadol), and my narcotic pills and Tylenol...that's how bad it was. My dentist and gp thought it might be sarc, the ent was an ass the day I went in and the periodontist thought I had some gum disease. When I went back to have my teeth cleaned they had shots and gas all ready to give me but I said no cuz a lot of the swelling and most of the pain had already gone down. They were really surprised. They thought I would only be able to tolerate having only one quadrant of my mouth done but they ended up cleaning all my teeth. I wasn't surprised cuz it's par for the course, right?...lol.. All i ended up taking was one valium before I left for the appt. and I really don't think I even needed that. My regular dentist did say I had extreme dry mouth and I've been on Biotene products faithfully and now they are much better. I did give the attendent a good lecture(lol) on sarcoidosis and she said she'd look it up on line when she got home. Five appts. in two weeks has worn me out so I'm taking a break before going back to the dentist to have more teeth worked on...cavities and some broken teeth. I won't wait too long. I am almost to 40 lbs. lost and still working on upping my time on the bike after a two week break cuz of pain. Just a bump in the road of life. My son is still here separated from his wife. He has had some 'moments' but is functioning on a better level than a few weeks ago. I have started a new painting...a desert scene and am working on some household yearly filing...YUK. I save it up and do it once a year. Keeps me busy in February until it gets nice out and then I am outside as much as possible. I ordered a laptop recently cuz my son is on the computer whenever I seem to want it. Good thing the prices on those things have really come down. Off to bed for me...hugs((((((Hugs to group))))) tiodaat (AT) aol (DOT) com wrote:

Just a quick note to say thank you all for the birthday greetings. It was a nice day, the sun came out!! and it was close to 65 degrees! I love spring-- and it's starting to bloom out here.

LOL! and there is snow still on the ground!

For those of you in the weather back east-- hang in there, winter can't last forever.

The list is quiet this week, and maybe it's time to do a group hug-- or in our case-- email!!

Check in, share what is going on-- know that our thoughts and prayers and hearts are with all of you as the wintertime blues seem to be a challenge for all. Even if it's cold outside, step out for a minute and look skyward in the brightest part of the day-- it will lift your spirits!

((((((((((((((((((((((((( 500 hugs )))))))))))))))))))))))

Now that's a group hug!!!!

Blessings,

Tracie

NS Co-owner/moderator

Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

Tracie, I am so jealous of seeing anything outside blooming right now. I've heard that about the bees, too, and don't think it's a good sign of 'things to come'. I hope they can get some program going to repopulate the 'herd' or whatever a bunch of bees is called...a hive of bees? A colony is what you said, right? My memory has got to the sh*thouse lately. I told my mom one time I would be happy just getting all my teeth pulled out and she gasped. I do think I was 'catastophy thinking'...Making it worse than it was. I have three broken teeth that need to be fixed and some cavities and will do the worst thing first. I've found that in life if you face the worst first...it's all better from then on, right?...lol. I'm going to think of you when I see my first blade of grass and flower this year. Take care

of yourself, sweetie, and turn your face to the sun next time you go out and think me and all our snow in Wisconsin!...lol. hugs S.tiodaat@... wrote: Thanks , I'm so glad that you got some of that dental work done-- I know I've pretty much decided to let my

teeth go-- I cna't see spending so much money on a mouth that isn't necessarily a long term program. I suspect if they start falling out, I'll do something-- I'm seriously considering having most of the pulled-- I've ground them down to stumps-- side effect of the meds... Spring is beautiful, I went to Chico today and the fruit trees are starting to bloom-- so lets pray that the bees can remember where their hives are at and get stuff pollenated. I watched a program the other night-- the honey bees are being poisoned by a pesticide that is a neuro-toxin, destroying the bugs ability to find their way back to their nests and colonies. Unfortunately, the honey bees are being wiped out by it-- so the cost of bees has skyrockted, and the apiarists are losing more

than 50% of the hives. If it is doing this to the bees, what is it bringing forward to those who eat the produce-- oh, well, we can't go foodless. Hugs, Tracie In a message dated 2/27/2008 3:53:32 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, mary_s777 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com writes: Tracie, Happy Belated Birthday!!! Blooms?...how I wish! I hope

you had a great day! ((((((((((Tracie)))))))))) I have had a busy last few weeks and haven't felt too well. I am so happy that you are getting such nice weather. I am really looking forward to some 60's soon~...very soon! I had a flare in my gums and salivary glands and made the rounds of doctors and nobody know for sure what was up. I was in HECK of a Pain situation and was taking my regular pain pills(Tramadol), and my narcotic pills and Tylenol...that's how bad it was. My dentist and gp thought it might be sarc, the ent was an ass the day I went in and the periodontist thought I had some gum disease. When I went back to have my teeth cleaned they had shots and gas all ready to give me but I said no cuz a lot of the swelling and most of the pain had already gone down. They were really surprised. They thought I would only be able to tolerate having

only one quadrant of my mouth done but they ended up cleaning all my teeth. I wasn't surprised cuz it's par for the course, right?...lol.. All i ended up taking was one valium before I left for the appt. and I really don't think I even needed that. My regular dentist did say I had extreme dry mouth and I've been on Biotene products faithfully and now they are much better. I did give the attendent a good lecture(lol) on sarcoidosis and she said she'd look it up on line when she got home. Five appts. in two weeks has worn me out so I'm taking a break before going back to the dentist to have more teeth worked on...cavities and some broken teeth. I won't wait too long. I am almost to 40 lbs. lost and still working on upping my time on the bike after a two week break cuz of pain. Just a bump in the road of life. My son is still here separated from his wife. He has

had some 'moments' but is functioning on a better level than a few weeks ago. I have started a new painting...a desert scene and am working on some household yearly filing...YUK. I save it up and do it once a year. Keeps me busy in February until it gets nice out and then I am outside as much as possible. I ordered a laptop recently cuz my son is on the computer whenever I seem to want it. Good thing the prices on those things have really come down. Off to bed for me...hugs((((((Hugs to group))))) tiodaat (AT) aol (DOT) com wrote: Just a quick note to say thank you all for the birthday greetings. It was a nice day, the sun came out!! and it was close to 65 degrees! I love spring-- and it's starting to bloom out here. LOL! and there is snow still on the ground! For those of you in the weather back east-- hang in there, winter can't last

forever. The list is quiet this week, and maybe it's time to do a group hug-- or in our case-- email!! Check in, share what is going on-- know that our thoughts and prayers and hearts are with all of you as the wintertime blues seem to be a challenge for all. Even if it's cold outside, step out for a minute and look skyward in the brightest part of the day-- it will lift your spirits! ((((((((((((((((((((((((( 500 hugs ))))))))))))))))))))))) Now that's a group hug!!!! Blessings, Tracie NS Co-owner/moderator Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living. 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV). Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living. 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.