RemedySpot.com

Read your medical records

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Francine, Thank you so very much for making our weekend special-- and I always, always feel so much more alive when we've spent time in your "magic" kingdom. With love, Tracie Feldhaus

Just for giggles,

> HOSPITAL CHARTS: Actual notes taken from hospital charts!!>> 1. The patient refused autopsy.> 2. The patient has no previous history of suicides.> 3. Patient has left white blood cells at another hospital.> 4. She has no rigors or shaking chills, but her husband states she wasvery hot in bed last night.> 5. Patient has chest pain if she lies on her left side for over a year.> 6. On the second day the knee was better, and on the third day itdisappeared.> 7. The patient is tearful and crying constantly. She also appears to bedepressed.> 8. The patient has been depressed since she began seeing me in 1993.> 9. Discharge status: Alive but without my permission.> 10. Healthy appearing decrepit 69-year old male, mentally alert butforgetful.> 11. Patient had waffles for breakfast and anorexia for lunch.> 12. She is numb from her toes down.> 13. While in ER, she was examined, x-rated and sent home.> 14. The skin was moist and dry.> 15. Occasional, constant infrequent headaches.> 16. Patient was alert and unresponsive.> 17. Rectal examination revealed a normal size thyroid.> 18. She stated that she had been constipated for most of her life, untilshe got a divorce.> 19. I saw your patient today, who is still under our car for physicaltherapy.> 20. Both breasts are equal and reactive to light and accommodation.> 21. Examination of genitalia reveals that he is circus sized.> 22. The lab test indicated abnormal lover function.> 23. Skin: somewhat pale but present.> 24. The pelvic exam will be done later on the floor.> 25. Patient has two teenage children, but no other abnormalities.>>>Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.