RemedySpot.com

Re: [SPAM] anyone home

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks for checking in guys! I've been out with my Remicade infusion yesterday, was supposed to have a cardiolyte stress test tomorrow-- but I cancelled it until the 20th. It's just to much with the exhaustion of the sarc along with the exhaustion from all the immune suppressants- to try to get on a treadmill at this time. So I gave myself a break.

We went up to the apple orchard last night, did a tiny amount of pruning- and loaded up on firewood- it is still cold out in the mornings. All the trees have their buds just waiting to open, I do hope that they wait for the next storm system to pass. We're lucky, we have a wild bee hive in one of the old dead pines-- so at least we'll get it pollenated.

I figure another 2 weeks and Snotty, the buck that has lived out there for the last couple of years will be back. That is if he didn't become someone's dinner. ..

I have to admit that I'm in a funk. I keep telling myself this is temporary-- and that I've been here before, know the territory, and so can use my "experience" to handle being there now. ..

Still don't like it...

Debbie and Rose and Darlene are all still sick- so it's and I holding down the fort. We're both tag teaming it-- actually, it's holding down the fort more than me-- so I know you are all in good hands.

For our "newbies" -- if you have questions-- ask. We will get online daily to check things out, and will try to answer your questions as best we can. Since the owners and moderators are living with sarc also-- we sometimes end up in flares at the same time, but that why we have 5 of us to hold down the fort (or find the fort in the forest, or get the monkeys out of the trees- or some such stuff....)

Know that you are all loved and appreciated.

Tracie

NS Co-owner/moderator

It is quiet. Just a couple emails a day. I think everyone is around but busy with Dr. Appt. At least that is what I hope. Like you I hope everyone in not sick.

Have a great day with no pain in sight.

Jackie

[sPAM] anyone home

Seems pretty quiet out there, I've been having trouble with my email and I'm wondering if I am getting the NS emails, I have not had any come in for a couple days, I'm worried you are all sick, I hope not. Marla--

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance.

Guest guest

It is quiet. Just a couple emails a day. I think everyone is around but busy with Dr. Appt. At least that is what I hope. Like you I hope everyone in not sick.

Have a great day with no pain in sight.

Jackie

[sPAM] anyone home

Seems pretty quiet out there, I've been having trouble with my email and I'm wondering if I am getting the NS emails, I have not had any come in for a couple days, I'm worried you are all sick, I hope not. Marla--