RemedySpot.com

NS dx

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I was dx with Sarcoid almost 13 years ago, NS 5 years ago, I have had just about all your symptoms, right now I am just slowly losing the use of my left side and legs, On Plaquanil, Methotrexate, and many other drugs to treat symptoms, this week I have a hearing with the insurance company to appeal their denial on Remicade which is the drug I know need. I left my job as an RN, Labor and delivery nurse almost 5 years ago, hardly seems possible, I keep my self busy with an in home small business or I would go crazy, or maybe already there.

There are many of us here that have been through all this, and much more, this is a wonderful supportive group, with very knowledgeable moderators and we are blessed to have them. Many of them are sick right now, but still check in when they can. you have found a good home here, I hope you find your answers here, and the support you need. Ask away, and whine when needed, we all do.

God Bless you, Marla --