RemedySpot.com

Sorry guys I got sick.. grr

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hey all, I think I mentioned to you all that I had started having twitching total body a week ago, I got up Friday morning and couldn't function.. I ended up in the ER, where I was transfered to Vanderbilt Sarcoid capital of the world.. "Don't belive that it was a tad bit sarcastic" Anyway, I was admitted, with IV fluids, my kidneys once again tried to quit, and this time my calcium was up.. I had this clicking going on the the roof of my mouth the back of my throat and was having great difficulty swallowing anything..

After IV fluids I started feeling better and they checked my lab, my test had came back to normal so they allowed me to come home.. I had 3 future rocket scientist come in my room today, with a "Certified" rocket scientist.. I was telling them about the clicking in my ears, throat, mouth and tongue.. the doctor turns around to the three of them and says." THAT'S CALLED SOMETHING" where they have a clicking in the back of their throat, tongue, mouth, ears.. "WHAT IS IT" The THREE, then look at each other shaking their heads, and said "WE DON'T KNOW" Hmmm, I was very discussed and said "Ummm, let me throw out "MYOCLONUS" THEY were shocked.. and said "YES" the REAL one said "OMG, They will be tested on that" He didn't know any more than they did.. IF it wasn't so serious and painful, it would have been hilarious!

Anyway, I talked them into letting me come home, I'm only having the minor clicking my R ear now.. I hope it doesn't get bad tonight..

Thank you guys as always for listening..

Hugs,