RemedySpot.com

HI Karla

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Karla and welcome to a very loving, supportive family, everyone here is great and full of knowledge, so don't be afraid to ask questions or even whine, we all do from time to time. My name is Marla, so I should be able to remember yours. I was dx in 1994, mine was straight forward, I had a swollen lymph node and they were just sure it was Lymphoma, but as they said, " good news, it's only Sarcoidosis, a rare autoimmune disease that will most likely never bother you " , Wrong, within months I was sick, lungs first, then remission, then lungs again, once more remission, then lungs and skin, and no remission for a long time can't even remember, now I have neuro, skin, lungs are doing OK, neuro was doing OK for awhile too, but getting worse daily now. I am on Plaquanil and Methotrexate, but not working anymore. I am in the middle of appealing the insurance company for the third time, 2nd formal appeal on Remicade and have a hearing with the insurance company this wed. the 12th to see if we have a strong enough case, with sited studies, letters from doctors and even Tracie!

We are all very much alike and different at the same time, I have never had loss of vision, I think that would be very difficult I'm glad your vision is back. Like I said this is a wonderful supportive family here of loving, caring people, I can't say enough about how wonderful they are, and how blessed I am to have found this group, I'm thinking 4 or 5 years ago. I'm sorry you are here only because of the reason, NS, but welcome you with open arms. Blessings, Marla in Colorado.

--

Guest guest

Hi Karla, if you have some good people that treat u right and you trust them, and are doing well by all means "STAY WITH THEM"

Welcome to the group btw..

Hugs,

HI Karla

Hi Karla and welcome to a very loving, supportive family, everyone here is great and full of knowledge, so don't be afraid to ask questions or even whine, we all do from time to time. My name is Marla, so I should be able to remember yours. I was dx in 1994, mine was straight forward, I had a swollen lymph node and they were just sure it was Lymphoma, but as they said, "good news, it's only Sarcoidosis, a rare autoimmune disease that will most likely never bother you", Wrong, within months I was sick, lungs first, then remission, then lungs again, once more remission, then lungs and skin, and no remission for a long time can't even remember, now I have neuro, skin, lungs are doing OK, neuro was doing OK for awhile too, but getting worse daily now. I am on Plaquanil and Methotrexate, but not working anymore. I am in the middle of appealing the insurance company for the third time, 2nd formal appeal on Remicade and have a hearing with the nsurance company this wed. the 12th to see if we have a strong enough case, with sited studies, letters from doctors and even Tracie! We are all very much alike and different at the same time, I have never had loss of vision, I think that would be very difficult I'm glad your vision is back. Like I said this is a wonderful supportive family here of loving, caring people, I can't say enough about how wonderful they are, and how blessed I am to have found this group, I'm thinking 4 or 5 years ago. I'm sorry you are here only because of the reason, NS, but welcome you with open arms. Blessings, Marla in Colorado. --

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.518 / Virus Database: 269.21.6/1318 - Release Date: 3/7/2008 2:01 PM