RemedySpot.com

Thank You all

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks, Lilka...I'm glad my romance novel gives you a little bit of pleasure. It certainly is great, and I find that I am in a very different mental place, now. I think in the past, I really lived for the affirmation of other people...very handsome men. If they were attracted to me, I felt validated. Now, I have more power, and it is the goodness of the man that really appeals to me. I don't need to settle for crumbs being thrown at me from across the room. It's hard to explain. I'm still jet-lagged, and also tired from the weekend in Arizona (the funeral)...many late nights. But, when my head is a little less fuzzy, I'll do the balance installment about and Olivier...but more about the changes that I see in my life due to this surgery. As far as the surgery being like a diet, it is very very different for me. Mainly different because I

actually know that I"ll have success with this one!!! Robynnmanisodream wrote: Lilka:Thanks to you too for your support. Each one of us here is like a piece of a great stained glass window. Each is beautiful in her or his own way. But when we join together and support one another, we shine brilliantly as we let the light come through us.May that light illuminate us all as we search for the truth in our minds, the love in our hearts, and the peace in our spirits.Francisco>> Hi everyone, I just want to thank each and everyone of you. I have not > been posting but I want you to know that I

appreciate reading about > 's great fight to stop this incideous disease of eating when we > are not hungry and more than we need and being so honest about it.I > always appreciate Donna's advice, Don's struggle, Francisco and > Robynn's love affairs. This is such a great site. Sometimes I save > some of your messages to read after my surgery. That one about the > pouch not being more than a tool was great. No illusions going in. I > am not sure that this is much better than a diet for keeping the > weight off but everyone is happy that they have had the surgery so > even if they gain some back, they are satisfied. Just seeing my > diabetes go down will be enough for me. I am trying very hard to be > mindful and to make friends with my coumpulsivities so that I can hear > what they are saying, even now. I have not listened to them in many > years. Thanks again for all the

advice and loving care one to the > other. It is so inspiring. Lilka>

Thanks, Lilka...I'm glad my romance novel gives you a little bit of pleasure. It certainly is great, and I find that I am in a very different mental place, now. I think in the past, I really lived for the affirmation of other people...very handsome men. If they were attracted to me, I felt validated. Now, I have more power, and it is the goodness of the man that really appeals to me. I don't need to settle for crumbs being thrown at me from across the room. It's hard to explain. I'm still jet-lagged, and also tired from the weekend in Arizona (the funeral)...many late nights. But, when my head is a little less fuzzy, I'll do the balance installment about and Olivier...but more about the changes that I see in my life due to this surgery. As far as the surgery being like a diet, it is very very different for me. Mainly different because I

actually know that I"ll have success with this one!!! Robynnmanisodream wrote: Lilka:Thanks to you too for your support. Each one of us here is like a piece of a great stained glass window. Each is beautiful in her or his own way. But when we join together and support one another, we shine brilliantly as we let the light come through us.May that light illuminate us all as we search for the truth in our minds, the love in our hearts, and the peace in our spirits.Francisco>> Hi everyone, I just want to thank each and everyone of you. I have not > been posting but I want you to know that I

appreciate reading about > 's great fight to stop this incideous disease of eating when we > are not hungry and more than we need and being so honest about it.I > always appreciate Donna's advice, Don's struggle, Francisco and > Robynn's love affairs. This is such a great site. Sometimes I save > some of your messages to read after my surgery. That one about the > pouch not being more than a tool was great. No illusions going in. I > am not sure that this is much better than a diet for keeping the > weight off but everyone is happy that they have had the surgery so > even if they gain some back, they are satisfied. Just seeing my > diabetes go down will be enough for me. I am trying very hard to be > mindful and to make friends with my coumpulsivities so that I can hear > what they are saying, even now. I have not listened to them in many > years. Thanks again for all the

advice and loving care one to the > other. It is so inspiring. Lilka>

• 2 years later...

I appreciate all of you so very much, I am an orphan and you each are

like the family that I had wished I had. I feel your love and prayers

when things get tough for me.

I think that what scares me so much is how I have been reacting to

stressors lately. This is not like mel, I am the one that everyone

else leans on.

Your thought and prayers give me the strength to go on, without your

love and messages from what I call the lurkers has astounded me. You

have given me much strength to get through this day.

I don't know what I would do without you and my husband bob.

Love and hugs to all, Tracie I will call you today after the

appointment.

Gentle husgs and prayers.

Judy in PA