RemedySpot.com

Ron

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ron, I'm going to be at Kaiser Richmond on the 15th of December, too. I will be there for my six month checkup. I have to be there at 2. What time will you be there? I would love to meet you!!

Robynn wrote:

What a great post. I read it twice, it made me smile from ear to ear.GREAT job. I don't really know any of you but it is so great to hearthe stories, and know that what I go through is not abnormal or wierd,Thanks again>> Well, when I got to Kaiser Napa this morning, I stepped on the scaleand was pleasantly surprised. Six weeks ago at Richmond, I weighed inat 471. Then, I had all my troubles, was hospitalized, taken off mylasix and gained a lot of water weight. My last weigh in at Richmondwas 494.5 ... and I was not too pleased. Well, the doctor hasallowed me to start the lasix again (in only half the dose I wastaking), and as of today, I'm down to 466 (according to Napa's

"crazyscale", although I do have a little more faith in it than I used to.)I'm so happy to have lost all that water weight and then some! :) What a great way to start the day! The other thing that having a goodweigh-in does for me is to add to my "gusto" or resolve to get thisweight off. My next appt. at Richmond is Dec. 15. I hope to be ableto report that I'm down to 455 or less by then. We'll see.... Idon't really think that's too unrealistic. > > There's a couple little volunteer ladies at Napa's Kaiser onTuesdays that are always telling me how good I'm looking and reallybuilding me up. They're so cute... They told me they like to watchme walk out to the parking lot, so now I hold the back of my coat upso they can get a good look... :) We all get a big kick out of it...Oh, the things us guys do for women... hehehe> > Well, that's all

for now... I've been reading all the posts, and itsounds like just about everyone is doing pretty well. So, here's aholiday toast (with my cup of water) to everyone. Keep up the goodwork! I tell you... what a bunch of losers! Where else would thatstatement be appreciated? :)> > Ron> Re: Laurie Does Chat> > > You too Ron. Crossing my fingers for a good number> for ya.> Laurie> > > > >

__________________________________ > Start your day with Yahoo! - Make it your home page! > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs> > >

Cool Robynn. My sister has an appt. about 1:30 or so, so I'll be there in the bariatrics dept at the time. I hope to meet you! :) Wow, what a thrill. Maybe I'll get to meet you and Lilka too! :) My appt is at 3, but I'm gonna hang until I get to see someone...

Ron

Re: Laurie Does Chat> > > You too Ron. Crossing my fingers for a good number> for ya.> Laurie> > > > > __________________________________ > Start your day with Yahoo! - Make it your home page! > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs> > >

• 2 years later...

Ron this is M have you had a problem with chronic pain in the lumbar sacral area also? I have been on narcoitics because of the insane pain, I cant have a mri because of my pacemaker the sarc is also in my heart. what kind of symptoms have you had? mmommer@... is my home e mail