RemedySpot.com

Fwd: Fw: ULTIMATE FEMALE JOKE]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

" M. Radl" wrote: Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 15:49:49 -0600Subject: Fw: ULTIMATE FEMALE JOKE]To: " Solberg" Fw: ULTIMATE FEMALE JOKE]>>>> To brighten your day...>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ULTIMATE FEMALE JOKE>>>>>>>>>> It has long been contended that there are male jokes and there

are>>>> female>>>>> jokes, and there are unisex jokes. Here is a joke I consider a female>>>> joke.>>>>> I offer it to you in the hopes that women will love it and men will>>>> pass>>>>> it>>>>> along to a woman who will love it.>>>>>>>>>> A woman was sitting at a bar enjoying an after work cocktail with her>>>> girlfriends when an exceptionally tall, handsome, extremely sexy,>>>> middle-aged man entered. He was so striking that the woman could not>>>> take>>>>> her eyes off of him.>>>>>>>>>> The young-at-heart man noticed her overly attentive stare and walked>>>> directly toward her. (As All men will.) Before she could offer her>>>> apologies for staring so rudely, he leaned

over and whispered to her,>>>> "I'll>>>>> do anything, absolutely anything , that you want me to do, no matter>>>> how>>>>> kinky, for $20.00................on one condition">>>>>>>>>> Flabbergasted, the woman asked what the condition was. The man>>>> replied,>>>>> "You have to tell me what you want me to do in just three words.">>>>>>>>>> The woman considered his proposition for a moment, and then slowly>>>> removed>>>>> a $20 bill from her purse, which she pressed into the man's hand along>>>>>>>>> with>>>>> her home address.>>>>>>>>>> She looked deeply into his eyes, and slowly and meaningfully>>>>> said.............. "Clean my

house.">>>>>>>>> S. 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.