RemedySpot.com

Re: My Birthday

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Judy, Happy Birthday! I know that you want so much to be better, and we want that for you. Do vascular surgeons do bone biopsys? Hmm, whom to turn too? I'll have to look that one up. We'll get your birthday back on the list!

Somehow my bifghday got knocked off the list. It is

february 20th.

Hope all is going well with you. My lymph edema leggings and machine arrived at my dictors office. Have to go in for training on how to use them.

I am sure looking forward to use them, but they tell me I have to use them twice a day for an hour or two.

Also the Rheumatologist that I went to see in hershey wants me to have a bone marrow test and no one is willing to take the chance to do one on me.

This is disgusting, ai know they are just aftraid that the MRSA is in hiding. but my ortho andhematologiist both refuse to do it, but give no reason what do they think I am stupid..

I am in a mood to rant and cry at the same time. I feel like I am a leper.

Welll I guess I am in the dumps, nothing is going right,

My husband snuck out of bed and made me the nicest birthday card. I really am lucky to have him.

Judy in PA

Judy in PADelicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.