RemedySpot.com

Re: [SPAM]Re: Busted for reliogious posts-- TO ALL MEMBBERS-- PLEASE READ!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Rick

Great post. I agree with you a lot.

I live near a spiritualist camp, maybe I should pay them a visit. I will let you know if it works out.

Jackie from WI

misc

First of all - Tracie - I was wondering when we were going to get busted for the religious topics. At least we put a warning on it huh? I will have to remember the chat room. I always forget about it but will be mindful of others from now on.

Second - I just wanted to let you guys know, I am starting my first cytoxan treatment tomorrow! Yeah! Woohoo! Yippee! I really feel like I am starting to get somewhere now Baby. My mother-in-law is picking me up at 6:00 am; we are going to breakfast, then the fresh market then 6 hours of treatment. After that, I am going to be treated like the Queen the rest of the weekend. I am going to milk it for everthing I can.

To all whose Birthday's I may have missed, Happy Belated Birthday. It has been a busy month and I am not sure who I have missed.

Well, gotta go clean up as much as I can. I don't want to sit around a dirty house if I am not feeling great.

Love to all.....

Terri G.