RemedySpot.com

Re: I am a little disapointed.....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

, I am so sorry that no one posted anything. Sometimes that happens to me, too, but I know everyone cares. With all that goes on with everyone sometimes someone 'falls through the cracks' as they say. I care about you, , but i can't always show it. I'll be better at that in the future. Last week I was really sick and barely glanced at most of the messages. I hope you're feeling better!! Abouhamama wrote: In no way am I with this group to get pitty because of how I feel . I know we all feel the same way. But the other day I had gotten one of those terrible headaches and was in so much pain. No matter what I took nothing helped. Of course sherif, was working and seth was in school, so I was alone feeling so bad. So I posted to just get some support, and not ONE person even responded . I know that we all feel bad ourselves and can never answer all emails but if someone is really down and feeling bad I thought this was what we were here for. I felt that way for 2 days. And even as bad as I felt I still answered to

others emails. “NO ONE EVER LIKES TO FEEL ALONE” including in this disease. Many Blessings Abouhamama 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).

Guest guest

Umm, .. I did say something about your post in one to the group from me that I was experiencing the same thing..:(

I am a little disapointed.....

In no way am I with this group to get pitty because of how I feel . I know we all feel the same way.

But the other day I had gotten one of those terrible headaches and was in so much pain. No matter what I took nothing helped. Of course sherif, was working and seth was in school, so I was alone feeling so bad. So I posted to just get some support, and not ONE person even responded . I know that we all feel bad ourselves and can never answer all emails but if someone is really down and feeling bad I thought this was what we were here for. I felt that way for 2 days. And even as bad as I felt I still answered to others emails.

“NO ONE EVER LIKES TO FEEL ALONE” including in this disease.

Many Blessings Abouhamama

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.16/1445 - Release Date: 5/15/2008 7:25 PM

Guest guest

I'm sorry you were disappointed and that you felt no one responded to your cry for help. I do remember seeing your post, and I thought I'd responded, and probably did in someone elses post-- or i may have changed the subject line so that my response was to help others with like issues.

When the mods have to look through 30+ posts daily, sometimes we miss a couple. If that happened, I'm sorry. We do our best.

As you know, my advice with the headaches and pain issues is to practice the deep breathing exercises, guided meditation and hydrate! Check also your blood sugars-- as these add insult to injury in a body that is on overload to begin with.

This is your original post:

Today I have one of those headaches that feel like someone is squeezing my brain, my head feels like its going to explode!!!

Have not had one for awhile now.. guess it was time.

I'm sorry, but with the sarc brain, I didn't see this as a cry for help, to me, when I went back to the ARCHIVES to reread it, and see if there was any replys-- I realized that I'd looked at it as more as a statement, not a request for help. Sorry-- it isn't our intention to exclude answering posts.

Sincerely,

Tracie

NS Co-owner/moderator

I am a little disapointed.....

In no way am I with this group to get pitty because of how I feel . I know we all feel the same way.

But the other day I had gotten one of those terrible headaches and was in so much pain. No matter what I took nothing helped. Of course sherif, was working and seth was in school, so I was alone feeling so bad. So I posted to just get some support, and not ONE person even responded . I know that we all feel bad ourselves and can never answer all emails but if someone is really down and feeling bad I thought this was what we were here for. I felt that way for 2 days. And even as bad as I felt I still answered to others emails.

“NO ONE EVER LIKES TO FEEL ALONE” including in this disease.

Guest guest

, I am really sorry as well. I guess I was looking at the post in a different way. My apologies. I thought you were just trying to keep us updated on how you were feeling. Myself, I didn't think you would be on for a while with how you were feeling. You have told me in the past that when you get 'em, you get 'em good. I was just going to wait until you get back on and posted to see how you were doing. I hope you are feeling a little better now. Christy Abouhamama wrote: In no way am I with this group to get pitty because of how I feel . I know we all feel the same way. But the other day I had gotten one of those terrible headaches and was in so much pain. No matter what I took nothing helped. Of course sherif, was working and seth was in school, so I was alone feeling so bad. So I posted to just get some support, and not ONE person even responded . I know that we all feel bad ourselves and can never answer all emails but if someone is really down and feeling bad I thought this was what we were here for. I felt that way for 2 days. And even as bad as I felt I still answered to others emails. “NO ONE EVER LIKES TO FEEL ALONE” including in this

disease. Many Blessings Abouhamama

Guest guest

Dear , I am so sorry I didn't respond. I have been sick and my son is sick too. I haven't turned on the computer for a while. I am almost 100 emails behind. I tried to catch up last night, but got too tired. Yes, you should get support here. I am sorry I wasn't there for you. I hope you are feeling better now. Have a great day! Cathy Abouhamama wrote: In no way am I with this group to get pitty because of how I feel . I know we all feel the same way. But the other day I had gotten one of those terrible headaches and was in so much pain. No matter what I took nothing helped. Of course sherif, was working and seth was in school, so I was alone feeling so bad. So I posted to just get some support, and not ONE person even responded . I know that we all feel bad ourselves and can never answer all emails but if someone is really down and feeling bad I thought this was what we were here for. I felt that way for 2 days. And even as bad as I felt I still answered to others emails. “NO ONE EVER LIKES TO FEEL ALONE” including in this disease. Many Blessings Abouhamama

Guest guest

Dear Abouhamama, I'm a new member as of last Friday.I'm sorry you felt lonely and needed support but wasn't given any at the time you needed it.I pray that today will be a blessed day for you.Jesus knows when we are lonlely and I try to think of his love for me when I get lonley. Dear Cathy Borden, I am a new member and I pray that you are feeling better as well as your son.As your day so shall your strength be.Be encougraged.Cathy Borden wrote: Dear , I am so sorry I didn't respond. I have been sick and my son is sick too. I haven't turned on the computer for a while. I am almost 100 emails behind. I tried to catch up last night, but got too tired. Yes, you should get support here. I am sorry I wasn't there for you. I hope you are feeling better now. Have a great day! Cathy Abouhamama <JessicAbouhamama (AT) aol (DOT) com> wrote: In no way am I with this group to get pitty because of how I feel . I know we all feel the same way. But the other day I had gotten one of those terrible

headaches and was in so much pain. No matter what I took nothing helped. Of course sherif, was working and seth was in school, so I was alone feeling so bad. So I posted to just get some support, and not ONE person even responded . I know that we all feel bad ourselves and can never answer all emails but if someone is really down and feeling bad I thought this was what we were here for. I felt that way for 2 days. And even as bad as I felt I still answered to others emails. “NO ONE EVER LIKES TO FEEL ALONE” including in this disease. Many Blessings Abouhamama HELEN

Guest guest

I am so sorry you felt alone; if I had been at home, I would have

written you. Are you better now?

Terri

>

>

>

> In no way am I with this group to get pitty because of how I feel . I

know

> we all feel the same way.

>

> But the other day I had gotten one of those terrible headaches and was

in so

> much pain. No matter what I took nothing helped. Of course sherif, was

> working and seth was in school, so I was alone feeling so bad. So I

posted

> to just get some support, and not ONE person even responded . I know

that we

> all feel bad ourselves and can never answer all emails but if someone

is

> really down and feeling bad I thought this was what we were here for.

I

> felt that way for 2 days. And even as bad as I felt I still answered

to

> others emails.

>

> " NO ONE EVER LIKES TO FEEL ALONE " including in this disease.

>

>

>

> Many Blessings Abouhamama

>

Guest guest

Helen, Thank you so much for your kind reply. We are both feeling better. I hope you are having a wonderful day! God bless you! CathyHelen wrote: Dear Abouhamama, I'm a new member as of last Friday.I'm sorry you felt lonely and needed support but wasn't given any at the time you needed it.I pray that today will be a blessed day for you.Jesus knows when we are lonlely and I try to think of his love for me when I get lonley. Dear Cathy Borden, I am a new member and I pray that you are feeling better as well as your son.As your day so shall your strength be.Be encougraged.Cathy Borden <csamom3 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote: Dear , I am so sorry I didn't respond. I have been sick and my son is sick too. I haven't turned on the computer for a while. I am almost 100 emails behind. I tried to catch up last night, but got too tired. Yes, you should get support here. I am sorry I wasn't there for you. I hope you are feeling better now. Have a great day! Cathy Abouhamama <JessicAbouhamama (AT) aol (DOT) com> wrote: In no way am I with this group to get pitty because of how I feel . I know we all feel the same way. But the other day I had gotten one of those terrible headaches and was in so much pain. No matter what I took nothing helped. Of course sherif, was working and seth was in school, so I was alone feeling so bad. So I posted to just get some support, and not ONE person even responded . I know that we all feel bad ourselves and can never answer all emails but if someone is really down and feeling bad I thought this was what we were here for. I felt that way for 2 days. And even as bad as I felt I still answered to others emails. “NO ONE EVER LIKES TO FEEL ALONE” including in this disease. Many Blessings Abouhamama HELEN

Guest guest

I'm sorry, I was out of

town and just know catching up on emails, I will try harder to be there for

you, I know it's no fun be alone with this disease, I myself am learning my disabilities,

I can't kneel down on the floor as I can't get back up, and when I do that when

no one is home, I have to crawl over to something that I can pull myself up on.

The other day I was sitting on the carpet going through my

suitcase, and I had to call to my son to come and help (he thinks I'm

faking some of my symptoms) so he gave me a hand like he pull ME up

with that, he tried but just swung me around in a circle still on the floor, so

he had to put his hands around me and pull with his body, as it's dead weight,

then he said well maybe you shouldn't kneel down on the floor anymore, hmm

maybe he got it?

Again, I am sorry and hope

you will forgive me, Marla

Neurosarcoidosis [mailto:Neurosarcoidosis ] On Behalf Of Abouhamama

Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 11:22

PM

To: Neurosarcoidosis

Subject: I am a

little disapointed.....

In no

way am I with this group to get pitty because of how I feel . I know we all

feel the same way.

But

the other day I had gotten one of those terrible headaches and was in so much

pain. No matter what I took nothing helped. Of course sherif, was working and

seth was in school, so I was alone feeling so bad. So I posted to just get some

support, and not ONE person even responded . I know that we all feel bad

ourselves and can never answer all emails but if someone is really down and

feeling bad I thought this was what we were here for. I felt that way for

2 days. And even as bad as I felt I still answered to others emails.

“NO

ONE EVER LIKES TO FEEL ALONE” including in this disease.

Many Blessings

Abouhamama

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3132 (20080526) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3132 (20080526) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com