RemedySpot.com

Re: Bowel and colon sarc

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jackie, yes we have members in England. Hopefully they'll read your email an send an answer to you via the group. So make sure to read all the emails as we aren't able to answer every single email with over 520 members.

As for cancer of the bowels, yes this is called colon cancer. However, what this sounds like- and btw, you can have sarcoidosis in the colon also, is that you are seriously constipated. Fruit, plenty of fluids and fiber are the best answer to get the bowels moving. A diet high in refined sugars, starches (pastas and white bread) and rices and cheese are going to plug you up.

I suspect that if you could get those bowels moving alot of the right quadrant pain will go away. If you are not comfortable with a change in diet- get in to see a gastroenterologist. These are the docs that can do a colonoscopy and upper GI studies to find out if you have more serious problems. (Not that severe constipation isn't a problem.)

Take care,

Tracie

NS Co-owner/moderator

thk you for your reply i was just wondering if you have any members from england i also asked about my bowls is it possible to have cancer of the bowl i have pains in my right side and my tummy is swollen a bit i take power to help pass a motion but sometimes it takes 6 packets over 3 nights i also leak at night a bit i have tried to talk to the doctors but they just say keep taking the powder it jast gets me down sorry