RemedySpot.com

Re: [SPAM] Help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank you so much Jackie.

Christy

Subject: Re: [sPAM] HelpTo: Neurosarcoidosis Date: Friday, June 27, 2008, 1:06 PM

Christy

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your son. I am sorry we have to go through this.

God Bless You

Jackie

[sPAM][Neurosarcoid osis] Help

I am in a pretty desperate situation right now. I don't have any family around me, I am originally from TX, and I am living in IA. Not only is being diagnosed with NS enough for somebody to go through, but I was told today that I probably have tongue cancer. I have to have a biopsy on July 2nd. I am soooo damn scared right now. And it hurts. I am 32 years old, this isn't supposed to be happening... .I have a beautiful 11 year old son who I have to be here for.

Christy

Guest guest

Christy

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your son. I am sorry we have to go through this.

God Bless You

Jackie

[sPAM] Help

I am in a pretty desperate situation right now. I don't have any family around me, I am originally from TX, and I am living in IA. Not only is being diagnosed with NS enough for somebody to go through, but I was told today that I probably have tongue cancer. I have to have a biopsy on July 2nd. I am soooo damn scared right now. And it hurts. I am 32 years old, this isn't supposed to be happening....I have a beautiful 11 year old son who I have to be here for.

Christy