RemedySpot.com

Christy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hey Christy, something came to mind this morning, You've been on my mind, and a couple thoughts, You said the " sores " come and go, once they were like a hole the other time they were like a bump, That totally does NOT sound like cancer, cancer does not come and go, it's there and it keeps getting bigger, sometimes slowly and sometime fast. I'm not sure about shingles, since the medication didn't work, and usually (maybe not in the mouth not sure) shingles does not cross a derma zone, in other words you will only get on one side of your tongue not both.

Now don't know what you've been eating or drinking, or maybe a new Vit. I too get big bumps on my tongue, either side they come and go, and they really hurt when they're three, I was told I have a geographic tongue, means it looks like a map with deep crevasse's in it, it goes wild when I eat citrus of any type, I can do a little, for example 2 strawberries, but the 3rd ouch! I can't take Vit C. some nuts do it but not all, walnuts I just avoid they are bad, What makes it better, avoid all those foods I know react.

Tracie mentioned thrush, could be, but that will usually cover the tongue with a white layer, and the whole tongue is sore, but works different for everyone. I'm not a doctor of course, but it just doesn't sound like cancer to me, and I worked 2 years for an ENT doctor and I saw tongue cancer it's ugly, not what you described. I hope this helps, keep the faith, stay positive. Blessings, Marla

-- 'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope

Guest guest

Marla,

I really appreciate what you've told me. It helps ease my mind. But the bumps and sores that I was talking about...They never actually go completely away, they just go way down in size, to a non noticeable size almost, but still there (thats the bump). The sores, yes they do come and go. But, what it is, is every time it flares up, the bump is always on the right side of my tongue, and the sores are always on the left side. During this recent flare up, my whole tongue was involved not just the sides of it. The whole top of it was completely raw, i mean like someone scraped off all of my taste buds, a very red color (very painful too, i couldnt eat a single thing yesterday, just drank water), but then on the right side of the top of my tongue is like a thrush along with the red color. The bump is always rock hard, and always has a little "hole" underneath of it, every time. its wierd. its about the size of a piece of hominy (a little bigger than a

piece of corn). My son has geographical tongue, too. So, I know what that is. And the sores always have like this thin, white layering of skin over the top of them. I actually took that skin off of them last time because it looked like it would come off easy, and it did. it just kind of scraped off, and thats when it left a hole underneath. But 3 weeks ago, when I scraped that stuff off, within a matter of 2 hours it was on there again. So I left it alone. Im so sorry for all of the details, I just figure if somebody knows all of them it will help them to understand. You don't know how much it means to me to have everyone helping me through this...I have not started any new medications except for Flaxseed Oil 3 times a day that I can think of right now. I will check. No new foods introduced in my diet. I have been under alot of stress, but I dont think its been much more than usual. But, it seems I have been constantly sick since my

hysterectomy last June. Let me think of what else has been going on and I'll let you know. Thank you, again. It means so much to me.

Christy

Subject: ChristyTo: "NS" <neurosarcoidosis >Date: Friday, June 27, 2008, 2:01 PM

Hey Christy, something came to mind this morning, You've been on my mind, and a couple thoughts, You said the "sores" come and go, once they were like a hole the other time they were like a bump, That totally does NOT sound like cancer, cancer does not come and go, it's there and it keeps getting bigger, sometimes slowly and sometime fast. I'm not sure about shingles, since the medication didn't work, and usually (maybe not in the mouth not sure) shingles does not cross a derma zone, in other words you will only get on one side of your tongue not both. Now don't know what you've been eating or drinking, or maybe a new Vit. I too get big bumps on my tongue, either side they come and go, and they really hurt when they're three, I was told I have a geographic tongue, means it looks like a map with deep crevasse's in it, it goes wild when I eat citrus of any type, I can do a little, for example 2 strawberries, but

the 3rd ouch! I can't take Vit C. some nuts do it but not all, walnuts I just avoid they are bad, What makes it better, avoid all those foods I know react. Tracie mentioned thrush, could be, but that will usually cover the tongue with a white layer, and the whole tongue is sore, but works different for everyone. I'm not a doctor of course, but it just doesn't sound like cancer to me, and I worked 2 years for an ENT doctor and I saw tongue cancer it's ugly, not what you described. I hope this helps, keep the faith, stay positive. Blessings, Marla-- 'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope

Guest guest

Christy, I still don't think it's cancer, I have sarcoid bumps in my mouth, it could still be sarcoid, sometimes the doctors are too quick to say cancer, they use to never use the c word. When I found a lump on my neck, the doctor told me I had lymphoma, and it was sarcoid, when I broke out in a whole body on fire rash, the doctor said, I had it's another autoimmune disease but I can't think of the name of it, the doctor was 100% sure, and I told no it's sarcoid, it was! Trust me doctors don't always know what they're talking about. so put it out of you mind, (easier said then done I know) but try. when they told me I had cancer, I was to leave to go on vacation, and the doc said go and enjoy yourself, ya right, I had to feel the lump constantly, until it become red and irritated, my husband kept saying leave it alone, so I did and I did have fun! Think it's just sarcoid, which is what a sounds like to me, and stop worrying. OK? praying for you, and love ya, take care, " NO worries " be happy, Marla

Marla,

I really appreciate what you've told me. It helps ease my mind. But the bumps and sores that I was talking about...They never actually go completely away, they just go way down in size, to a non noticeable size almost, but still there (thats the bump). The sores, yes they do come and go. But, what it is, is every time it flares up, the bump is always on the right side of my tongue, and the sores are always on the left side. During this recent flare up, my whole tongue was involved not just the sides of it. The whole top of it was completely raw, i mean like someone scraped off all of my taste buds, a very red color (very painful too, i couldnt eat a single thing yesterday, just drank water), but then on the right side of the top of my tongue is like a thrush along with the red color. The bump is always rock hard, and always has a little " hole " underneath of it, every time. its wierd. its about the size of a piece of hominy (a little bigger than a

piece of corn). My son has geographical tongue, too. So, I know what that is. And the sores always have like this thin, white layering of skin over the top of them. I actually took that skin off of them last time because it looked like it would come off easy, and it did. it just kind of scraped off, and thats when it left a hole underneath. But 3 weeks ago, when I scraped that stuff off, within a matter of 2 hours it was on there again. So I left it alone. Im so sorry for all of the details, I just figure if somebody knows all of them it will help them to understand. You don't know how much it means to me to have everyone helping me through this...I have not started any new medications except for Flaxseed Oil 3 times a day that I can think of right now. I will check. No new foods introduced in my diet. I have been under alot of stress, but I dont think its been much more than usual. But, it seems I have been constantly sick since my

hysterectomy last June. Let me think of what else has been going on and I'll let you know. Thank you, again. It means so much to me.

Christy

Subject: ChristyTo: " NS " <neurosarcoidosis >

Date: Friday, June 27, 2008, 2:01 PM

Hey Christy, something came to mind this morning, You've been on my mind, and a couple thoughts, You said the " sores " come and go, once they were like a hole the other time they were like a bump, That totally does NOT sound like cancer, cancer does not come and go, it's there and it keeps getting bigger, sometimes slowly and sometime fast. I'm not sure about shingles, since the medication didn't work, and usually (maybe not in the mouth not sure) shingles does not cross a derma zone, in other words you will only get on one side of your tongue not both.

Now don't know what you've been eating or drinking, or maybe a new Vit. I too get big bumps on my tongue, either side they come and go, and they really hurt when they're three, I was told I have a geographic tongue, means it looks like a map with deep crevasse's in it, it goes wild when I eat citrus of any type, I can do a little, for example 2 strawberries, but

the 3rd ouch! I can't take Vit C. some nuts do it but not all, walnuts I just avoid they are bad, What makes it better, avoid all those foods I know react. Tracie mentioned thrush, could be, but that will usually cover the tongue with a white layer, and the whole tongue is sore, but works different for everyone. I'm not a doctor of course, but it just doesn't sound like cancer to me, and I worked 2 years for an ENT doctor and I saw tongue cancer it's ugly, not what you described. I hope this helps, keep the faith, stay positive. Blessings, Marla

-- 'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope

-- Marla Bramer Independent Beauty Consultant Kaymbramer@... www.marykay.com

'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope