RemedySpot.com

just an update from the obgyn today

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Well,

it's a no go. the dr said he could do the tubal reversal and make the money, but due to my health, my age, and that the dr cut, burned my tubes. He said he is wasting our time and money.

I am very depressed but I must except this and learn to be happy with what I have. It will take some time to come to except this, but it will come.

I will just keep at my school work and keep myself busy.

I just wanted to leave you all know the updat,,,

Many Blessings and Hugs AbouhamamaGas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

Guest guest

, sorry to hear about your news. It's sad to hear if your heart was set on it. But with your big heart...something to love will come your way...to be sure. But at least he was honest and didn't waste your time and money. My good thoughts and prayers go out to you. hugs S. 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If

anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).Subject: just an update from the obgyn todayTo: Neurosarcoidosis Date: Saturday, June 28,

2008, 2:24 AM

Well,

it's a no go. the dr said he could do the tubal reversal and make the money, but due to my health, my age, and that the dr cut, burned my tubes. He said he is wasting our time and money.

I am very depressed but I must except this and learn to be happy with what I have. It will take some time to come to except this, but it will come.

Many Blessings and Hugs AbouhamamaGas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

Guest guest

OH , I am so sorry, I wish you could adopt, my daughter is such a joy, almost 13, 5 weeks when we got here, I think you said your husband said No, right. I will keep you in my prayers, don't keep so busy you get sick. My sister when in for a tubal reverse and came out with a hysterectomy, and she didn't know that till the surgery was over. When I had my hysterectomy I had a big flare afterwards, so think this is God taking care of you in his way. Love to you, hugs too XOXO, Marla

Well,

Many Blessings and Hugs Abouhamama

Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

-- Marla Bramer Independent Beauty Consultant Kaymbramer@... www.marykay.com

'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope

Guest guest

, I am sorry about your news. Take the time you need to process through this time, but "love the ones your with"..... Just trying to cheer you up. You do sound like a person with a really big heart, and I am sure something good may come of this. If it is meant to be, it will happen. I'm here for you, too, if you need someone to talk to. Just let me know if you would like to call, and I can give you my number. Hugs and prayers,

Christy

Subject: just an update from the obgyn todayTo: Neurosarcoidosis Date: Friday, June 27, 2008, 9:24 PM

Well,

Many Blessings and Hugs Abouhamama

Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

Guest guest

I am so sorry; I know you really wanted to try. I wish I could say

something to comfort you but when we have that maternal feeling it is so

hard because you can't do anything to fullfill that.

Take care and I am sending you good thoughts.

Terri G.

>

> Well,

> it's a no go. the dr said he could do the tubal reversal and make the

> money, but due to my health, my age, and that the dr cut, burned my

tubes. He said

> he is wasting our time and money.

> I am very depressed but I must except this and learn to be happy with

what I

> have. It will take some time to come to except this, but it will come.

> I will just keep at my school work and keep myself busy.

> I just wanted to leave you all know the updat,,,

>

> Many Blessings and Hugs

> Abouhamama

>

>

>

> **************Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for

> fuel-efficient used cars.

(http://autos.aol.com/used?ncid=aolaut00050000000007)

>