RemedySpot.com

Marla

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks Matt, let me know if yo come in Sept. for sure. Remicade was finally approved in the final, independent appeal, yeah!! so I waiting for all the paper work to go through so I can get started on it, so my spirits are up, but the body still drags, but will be better soon, so no complaining here. you take care, good to hear from you. Marla

Hi Marla, Thanks for the post, not sure if i will be going to NJ

hospital again this year,the price of gas is just so high. i hope you

are doing well an if i do go it will be in Sept so i will let u know

as i would love to see you again. Also if anyone is coming to Seattle

please let me know and i would be happy to show u around, Matt

-- Marla Bramer Independent Beauty Consultant Kaymbramer@... www.marykay.com

'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope

• 5 weeks later...
Guest guest

I wanted to thank you for a wonderful chat sunday, can't wait to do it again..Jess

Many Blessings and Hugs AbouhamamaGas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

Guest guest

Thank you too, I love learning new information, and I learned something new, so Thank you for your time, I really enjoyed it, Marla

I wanted to thank you for a wonderful chat sunday, can't wait to do it again..Jess

Many Blessings and Hugs Abouhamama

Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

-- Marla Bramer Independent Beauty Consultant Kaymbramer@... www.marykay.com

'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope

• 5 weeks later...
Guest guest

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I'm not on any meds. I believe the depression never left me after I stopped the steriods. I see the dr tomorrow and wait till I have his answers.He's very thorough, but I don't know how he'll react to the depression problem, will he think I need a shrink?

Pomy

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: mebramer@...Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 02:44:52 +0300Subject: Re:

Hi there, we've all walked down the steriods walk, so can relate to that, depression can come with steroids as well as with having this disease. Talk to your doctor about your feelings. NS can cause headaches and the heat sure dosent' help any, in fact today I was just standing outside waiting for my dogs to do there duty, (it's in the 90's) and I very quickly I felt sick, headache, body aches and even thought I was going to vomit, end up in bed for 2 hours, I still feel achy. So this is not unusual to have. headaches can come from NS and the heat can sure make them worse. Overall tiredness again is a symptom of NS, the cough your having, again Sarcoid, sounds to me like you need to talk to your doctor, are you on any medications now? would like to hear more about you. Marla

On Sun, Jul 27, 2008 at 10:51 AM, Moish Pomeranc <moishpomeranc (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Hi,I sometmes have the urge to write and try to explain what is going on with me, because there is no one i can speak with here. The last time I took steriods was about 3 years ago, and i had most of the symptons that went along with them, especially depression. Since I stopped taking them, I sometimes go into a state of near "depression", I can cry at movies or some stupid tv show. I feel tired and want to sleep. Has anyone experienced this? Is it left over residue from taking steriods at a high dosage for so long? The next thing is I'm getting a lot of headaches, I suffered from Ns and I feel the hot weathrr has gotten to me this year. Can it be from the heat? Overall tiredness! I wanted to go away today and when I was ready, I felt I had to lie down and couldn't get myself to gether, just general tiredness. I was dx with lung sarc 17 years ago and it left scar tissue. last week, iwas on a walk with a group and the pace was speed up a bit. I tried to keep up, but I felt my lungs were on fire and it was hjust hard to breath. When I got back home, my lungs hurt so much, I just took it easy for a couple of days and am afaraid to take deep breathes. I don't smoke, but I have developed a a small cough 10 dyass ago and it won't leave me. I thought it could be from the air conditioner, but now I am thinking it might be related to the lungs. I really need your advise and help. Thanks!!!@

Get news, entertainment and everything you care about at Live.com. Check it out! -- Marla Bramer Independent Beauty Consultant Kaymbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) com www.marykay.com 'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope

Explore the seven wonders of the world Learn more!

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you so much

love ya too and many hugs

, That is so exciting, I am so happy for you, and hope you have the best time and stay well. Love ya, marla

On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 7:10 PM, jessicabouhamama <JessicAbouhamama (AT) aol (DOT) com> wrote:

Hello everyone, first off I hope everyone is having a pain free day.

My good news is I am going to Egypt in March the 5-15. I am going with the my college. I am going as a international study. since I have a 3.70 grade point average ...yes I droped from a 4.0 because I got a B in my medical term class.. but hey I still get on the deans list. and at my age, is such an honor.

But anywho...I am going to Egypt, Sherif, is sending me off with good feelings, I wanted my first time to be with him since that's where he is from. but I am not going to pass this up..

I will be seeing the Giza pyramids, the Egyptian Museum and old Cairo,the city of Aswan and the temples of Edfu, Kom Bmbo,Luxor and Karnak. than were going on a two day cruise down the nile to south Egypt to the valley of the kings and Queen Hatshepsut's Mortuary Temple.

So all together we will spend 5 nights in Cairo, and 4 nites on the cruise ship on the nile..

I feel like I am in a dream.... I can't believe this is happening to me. Sherif, is going to make plans to have his two sisters that I have not met yet to bring his parents to Cairo one of the days I am in Cairo so I can see them again , its been two years since i've seen them. and I am looking forward to meeting his two sisters.

I really want to share this experence with Sherif, and Seth but Its alone or not go.. and I won't be alone, I have 2 other girls in my hotel room so it won't be so scarey.

I could go on and on....but I won't bore you guys lol.

I just hope that I am aloud to take all my meds along with me, I told sherif, I don't see a problem except for the Narcodics I will have to take with me, and you know how JFK is with everything, I dont' want to be carried off because I have Narcodics on me..

by the way does anyone know what shots I would need to get ? if any? I don't have to worry about the malaira I am on Plaquneil .

Well you all have a blessed day and many hugs

Get the MapQuest Toolbar. Directions, Traffic, Gas Prices More!-- Marla Bramer Independent Beauty Consultant Kaymbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) com www.marykay.com 'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope

Get the MapQuest Toolbar. Directions, Traffic, Gas Prices More!