me told her that they had my Dr on the phone and if they would have

taken the time to call the supervisor they would have lost me. Please

be careful if you don't get remicade for a while and then they give it

to you this could happen to you. It also might not but, it's a good

thing to discuse with your doctor.

best to every one

karen

Guest guest

, Thanks for sharing your story, I'm sorry it turned out that way, and hope you are doing better. So you were taking and then stopped, why did you stop taking it? I know the battle with the insurance company is nasty, we fought them, appeal after appeal for 9 months. I've just had two doses, and I'm doing great. I know drugs can react at any time, how did you do on the Remicade? and why did you stop?

Hope you are feeling better now. Happy 4th, Marla

Hello,

I just wone a fight with my insurance company over remicade. I had been

taking it for eight months and the the indusrance denied it. I finally

got it back in June and had a treament last week. I had an alergic

reaction and almost died. had it not been for the quick action of the

nurses that were administring the medicine,

I had started to vomit and they imediately call me Dr, While they were

on the phone with my dr. I started to have trouble breathing and soon

could not breath at all. She had them give me a shot of Benidrile,

unhook my remicade, they gave me oxigen and washed out the line they

were giving me with two vials of solumedral. Their supervisor asked

them why they hadn't called her. The nureses that were taking care of

me told her that they had my Dr on the phone and if they would have

taken the time to call the supervisor they would have lost me. Please

be careful if you don't get remicade for a while and then they give it

to you this could happen to you. It also might not but, it's a good

thing to discuse with your doctor.

best to every one

karen

-- Marla Bramer Independent Beauty Consultant Kaymbramer@... www.marykay.com

'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope

Guest guest

Hi , Unfortunately, I had to stop Remicade too . After the 2nd infusion, they checked my blood and the white blood cell count was too low at 2.0 something. I was very disappointed. I was looking forward to some relief. Anyway, they stopped the Remicade and methotrexate immediately.I am sorry to hear of your horror of an infusion. I hope you are doing better now. Let us know.........

Debbie T.

Co-Moderator

Subject: HELLO JUST CHECKING AND AND HAVE A STORY TO SHARE ABOUT REMICADETo: Neurosarcoidosis Date: Thursday, July 3, 2008, 11:02 PM

Hello,I just wone a fight with my insurance company over remicade. I had been taking it for eight months and the the indusrance denied it. I finally got it back in June and had a treament last week. I had an alergic reaction and almost died. had it not been for the quick action of the nurses that were administring the medicine,I had started to vomit and they imediately call me Dr, While they were on the phone with my dr. I started to have trouble breathing and soon could not breath at all. She had them give me a shot of Benidrile, unhook my remicade, they gave me oxigen and washed out the line they were giving me with two vials of solumedral. Their supervisor asked them why they hadn't called her. The nureses that were taking care of me told her that they had my Dr on the phone and if they would have taken the time to call the supervisor they would have lost me. Please be careful if you don't get

remicade for a while and then they give it to you this could happen to you. It also might not but, it's a good thing to discuse with your doctor.best to every onekaren

Guest guest

Thanks for sharing your Remicade stories with me, it's good to know what could happen, I have had 2 infusions so far, I do need to go and get my blood my checked this week. I hope everything is good, I really feel a lot better even after just 2 infusions, so I hope I can keep on getting it, my next infusion is about 2 1/2 weeks now, then 6 weeks, then every 6 weeks. Every time I go there are others there getting Remicade too, and have for awhile they talk about how much they " love " the drug, it has changed there lives, I hope to be of them. I hope everyone is doing well, the group has been very quiet lately, I hope that is because it's summer and all are having fun :), God Bless, Marla

Hi , Unfortunately, I had to stop Remicade too . After the 2nd infusion, they checked my blood and the white blood cell count was too low at 2.0 something. I was very disappointed. I was looking forward to some relief. Anyway, they stopped the Remicade and methotrexate immediately.

I am sorry to hear of your horror of an infusion. I hope you are doing better now. Let us know.........

Debbie T.

Co-Moderator

Subject: HELLO JUST CHECKING AND AND HAVE A STORY TO SHARE ABOUT REMICADE

To: Neurosarcoidosis Date: Thursday, July 3, 2008, 11:02 PM

Hello,I just wone a fight with my insurance company over remicade. I had been taking it for eight months and the the indusrance denied it. I finally got it back in June and had a treament last week. I had an alergic

reaction and almost died. had it not been for the quick action of the nurses that were administring the medicine,I had started to vomit and they imediately call me Dr, While they were on the phone with my dr. I started to have trouble breathing and soon

could not breath at all. She had them give me a shot of Benidrile, unhook my remicade, they gave me oxigen and washed out the line they were giving me with two vials of solumedral. Their supervisor asked them why they hadn't called her. The nureses that were taking care of

me told her that they had my Dr on the phone and if they would have taken the time to call the supervisor they would have lost me. Please be careful if you don't get

remicade for a while and then they give it to you this could happen to you. It also might not but, it's a good thing to discuse with your doctor.best to every onekaren

-- Marla Bramer Independent Beauty Consultant Kaymbramer@... www.marykay.com

'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope