RemedySpot.com

ear pressure

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi I was wondering if anyone else has roblems with pressure in there

ears not just when they are flying up on a daily basis. I have had

this problem for years but it has gotten so bad I dont know what to

do, I have had tubes put in my ears and nose surgery but to no avail.

I just got back from a trip to California and going over the montains

was pure torture, I have been back for 2 days and my ears are still

plugged up, My doc says there is nothing that they can do so as alwas

I am turning to you guys in hope of some ideas. It is both scary and

very uncomfortable. Thanks in advance for any help. Matt in Seattle

Guest guest

HI there Matt, I wish I had answer to this, I've only had it happen once, my husband and went on a cruise for our 25th anniversary and I thought my head was going to pop, the pressure in my head was so bad, I couldn't hear, and it stayed with me, I thought I had caught a cold from Jim, but had no cold symptoms, then the next day I had intense coughing fits, and felt pretty sick, I went straight to a pharmacy when we hit Mexico and bought some antibiotics I wasn't going to take a chance. it got better after a couple days.

anyway I notice the ears will pop then feel full. This is one of my theories; as you know we can get swelling anywhere, so I'm guessing it's due to swelling in the Eustachian tubes, which would be why the tubes may not help. I don't know but I am going to pay attention to if I feel general swelling, like water retention, when I get this, sounds crazy but drink more fluids, something we don't tend to do while on trips. OK sorry to be rattling on, I hope it makes some sense, it's just something that popped in my head. let me know if I make any sense?

sorry to hear your ears are bothering you, but good to hear you anyway. how are you doing? Blessings, marla

Hi I was wondering if anyone else has roblems with pressure in there

ears not just when they are flying up on a daily basis. I have had

this problem for years but it has gotten so bad I dont know what to

do, I have had tubes put in my ears and nose surgery but to no avail.

I just got back from a trip to California and going over the montains

was pure torture, I have been back for 2 days and my ears are still

plugged up, My doc says there is nothing that they can do so as alwas

I am turning to you guys in hope of some ideas. It is both scary and

very uncomfortable. Thanks in advance for any help. Matt in Seattle

-- Marla Bramer Independent Beauty Consultant Kaymbramer@... www.marykay.com

'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope

Guest guest

Hi Matt,

I have pressure in my left ear.It has been there for two months none stop.It happen several days after i got sick,went into the hospital and was diagnosed with neurosarcoidosis.I also lost my hearing 100% in that same ear.The ear and the left side of my faceis numb.I am still in the process of testing test.Sorry I couldn't be of more help to you.

HELEN

Subject: ear pressureTo: Neurosarcoidosis Date: Monday, July 7, 2008, 10:39 PM

Hi I was wondering if anyone else has roblems with pressure in thereears not just when they are flying up on a daily basis. I have hadthis problem for years but it has gotten so bad I dont know what todo, I have had tubes put in my ears and nose surgery but to no avail.I just got back from a trip to California and going over the montainswas pure torture, I have been back for 2 days and my ears are stillplugged up, My doc says there is nothing that they can do so as alwasI am turning to you guys in hope of some ideas. It is both scary andvery uncomfortable. Thanks in advance for any help. Matt in Seattle

Guest guest

Hi Matt,

I have pressure in my left ear.It has been there for two months none stop.It happen several days after i got sick,went into the hospital and was diagnosed with neurosarcoidosis.I also lost my hearing 100% in that same ear.The ear and the left side of my faceis numb.I am still in the process of testing test.Sorry I couldn't be of more help to you.

HELEN

Subject: ear pressureTo: Neurosarcoidosis Date: Monday, July 7, 2008, 10:39 PM

Hi I was wondering if anyone else has roblems with pressure in thereears not just when they are flying up on a daily basis. I have hadthis problem for years but it has gotten so bad I dont know what todo, I have had tubes put in my ears and nose surgery but to no avail.I just got back from a trip to California and going over the montainswas pure torture, I have been back for 2 days and my ears are stillplugged up, My doc says there is nothing that they can do so as alwasI am turning to you guys in hope of some ideas. It is both scary andvery uncomfortable. Thanks in advance for any help. Matt in Seattle

Guest guest

Hi Marla thanks for the advice I will definitely try drinking more. It makes sense that the tubes are swelling.it drives me crazy as I cant seem to get it to go away by swallowing or any of the things u normally do to stop it. it does finally clear up but has been known to take days Matt HI there Matt, I wish I had answer to this, I've only had it happen once, my husband and went on a cruise for our 25th anniversary and I thought my head was going to pop, the pressure in my head was so bad, I couldn't hear, and it stayed with me, I thought I had caught a cold from Jim, but had no cold symptoms, then the next day I had intense coughing fits, and felt pretty sick, I went straight to a pharmacy when we hit Mexico and bought some antibiotics I wasn't going to take a chance. it got better after a couple days. anyway I notice the ears will pop then feel full. This is one of my theories; as you know we can get swelling anywhere, so I'm guessing it's due to swelling in the Eustachian tubes, which would be why the tubes may not help. I don't know but I am going to pay attention to if I feel general swelling, like water retention, when I get this, sounds crazy but drink more fluids, something we don't tend to do while on trips. OK sorry to be rattling on, I hope it makes some sense, it's just something that popped in my head. let me know if I make any sense? sorry to hear your ears are bothering you, but good to hear you anyway. how are you doing? Blessings, marlaOn Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 6:39 AM, belltown_mac <chapmac (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:Hi I was wondering if anyone else has roblems with pressure in thereears not just when they are flying up on a daily basis. I have hadthis problem for years but it has gotten so bad I dont know what todo, I have had tubes put in my ears and nose surgery but to no avail.I just got back from a trip to California and going over the montainswas pure torture, I have been back for 2 days and my ears are stillplugged up, My doc says there is nothing that they can do so as alwasI am turning to you guys in hope of some ideas. It is both scary andvery uncomfortable. Thanks in advance for any help. Matt in Seattle -- Marla Bramer Independent Beauty Consultant Kaymbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) com www.marykay.com 'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope