RemedySpot.com

Rose's mom

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Rose sent this message to the moderators. Please keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers. Rarely will this wonderful lady ask for help, and to know that she is reaching out to all for support-- means that she is way into overload. We all know how stress hits us like a steamroller, and that it is so very hard to balance life and chronic illness-- and that right now she is struggling like never before.

Her daughter has serious pancreatitis issues, and had to have a Whipple procedure (specific for pancreatitis that will hopefully keep it from becoming pancreatic cancer) and so this is a huge issue and worry.

Her mother has advanced Alzheimers, and as you can see- is at the end of her journey on this planet.

Rosie, you are loved and needed by all of us-- and we hope that when things slow down, that you will find your way back into the loving arms and hearts that can and are, even now-- holding you.

My love to you dear friend,

Tracie

NS Co-owner/moderator

----- Forwarded Message ----To: "NSMods " <nsmods >Sent: Wednesday, July 9, 2008 8:06:42 PMSubject: [NSMods] Rose's mom

Hi, y'all. I know everyone is having a rough time of it, in one way or another (or several). Just an update; please share with the group. My mom has deteriorated very rapidly; we began hospice care today. She may rally & stay with us for awhile longer, but I don't expect it. She is at my home. I'm getting help & support from my kids (Ginny is back in the hospital, so no practical help, but keeps telling me not to worry about her), grandkids & church family. I'm so tired I can't think straight, let alone walk straight. Please keep us in your thoughts & prayers. Love, Rose

"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these."

~ Washington Carver

Making the world a better place one message at a time. Check out the i'm Talkathon.

Guest guest

Hey Rose, I am praying for you, I hope life gives you a break soon, know that I am thinking of you, and sending my love and support to you and your family, God Bless, Marla

Rose sent this message to the moderators. Please keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers. Rarely will this wonderful lady ask for help, and to know that she is reaching out to all for support-- means that she is way into overload. We all know how stress hits us like a steamroller, and that it is so very hard to balance life and chronic illness-- and that right now she is struggling like never before.

Her daughter has serious pancreatitis issues, and had to have a Whipple procedure (specific for pancreatitis that will hopefully keep it from becoming pancreatic cancer) and so this is a huge issue and worry.

Her mother has advanced Alzheimers, and as you can see- is at the end of her journey on this planet.

Rosie, you are loved and needed by all of us-- and we hope that when things slow down, that you will find your way back into the loving arms and hearts that can and are, even now-- holding you.

Tracie

NS Co-owner/moderator

----- Forwarded Message ----

To: " NSMods " <nsmods >Sent: Wednesday, July 9, 2008 8:06:42 PM

Subject: [NSMods] Rose's mom

Hi, y'all. I know everyone is having a rough time of it, in one way or another (or several). Just an update; please share with the group. My mom has deteriorated very rapidly; we began hospice care today. She may rally & stay with us for awhile longer, but I don't expect it. She is at my home. I'm getting help & support from my kids (Ginny is back in the hospital, so no practical help, but keeps telling me not to worry about her), grandkids & church family. I'm so tired I can't think straight, let alone walk straight. Please keep us in your thoughts & prayers. Love, Rose

" How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these. "

~ Washington Carver

Making the world a better place one message at a time. Check out the i'm Talkathon.

-- Marla Bramer Independent Beauty Consultant Kaymbramer@... www.marykay.com

'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope

Guest guest

Rose I am so sorry you are going through all this. I will be praying. Please take care//Connie

Tracie

NS Co-owner/moderator

----- Forwarded Message ----From: Rose <mamadogrose@ hotmail.com>To: "NSMods (AT) yahoogroups (DOT) com" <nsmods (AT) yahoogroups (DOT) com>Sent: Wednesday, July 9, 2008 8:06:42 PMSubject: [NSMods] Rose's mom

"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these."

~ Washington Carver

Making the world a better place one message at a time. Check out the i'm Talkathon. -- Marla Bramer Independent Beauty Consultant Kaymbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) com www.marykay. com 'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope

Guest guest

To Rose,

My prayer is that GOD give you the strength you need this and every day of your life.Be encourage.God will give you what you need.We will pray for you especially during the times when you don't and won't have the strength to cry out to him.

HELEN

Tracie

NS Co-owner/moderator

----- Forwarded Message ----From: Rose <mamadogrose@ hotmail.com>To: "NSMods (AT) yahoogroups (DOT) com" <nsmods (AT) yahoogroups (DOT) com>Sent: Wednesday, July 9, 2008 8:06:42 PMSubject: [NSMods] Rose's mom

~ Washington Carver

Making the world a better place one message at a time. Check out the i'm Talkathon. -- Marla Bramer Independent Beauty Consultant Kaymbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) com www.marykay. com 'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope